Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 81. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
sTEALTHCOIN TO GAIN WORTH; IT INCREASES TILL 2 HOURS; IN FEW HOURS ITS 10K
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Just report the troll to the moderator.

Does that work?

Why not? I reported his ass, everyone else report him as well.

For what exactly? Geeze you are all mostly really confused it seems of what this is and where you are! appalling to say the least!

From the moderator:
Moderators don't moderate for truth. However, trolling isn't allowed. If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited.

Unless you have some concrete facts supporting your claims, then all your accusations are baseless trolling.  So far, in 100+ posts you have given no evidence of your claim (other than you think "Hondo has bitten off more than he can chew").

I have reported you to the moderator.

CLOAK is itself better than DRK.

I got this far before I spew my coffee all over my monitor.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I can imagine. This is a nice one Smiley

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Ha ha- me, too. That's good stuff.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
YourMother  now you can take your pills and lie down to bed, do not worry and rest.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
"Its the real deal."

Dear Stealth- Coin Community,

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Ok, so you are talking about this guy ?  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82
How did you get that message ?

Yes, He's talking about Dan Metcalf (atcsecure), the dumb motherfucker who's reviewing features of other shitcoins and selling his dignity for a few bitcoins.

The same motherfucker that

bought his XC shitclone from "loljosh", the famous X11 shitcoin creator
Ahahaha man..you make laugh  Grin Stop being so passionate about...
Is there any coin that you don't hate and you consider it as a good investment ?  Grin Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
"Its the real deal."

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Ok, so you are talking about this guy ?  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82

Yes, He's talking about Dan Metcalf (atcsecure), the dumb motherfucker who's reviewing features of other shitcoins and selling his dignity for a few bitcoins.

The same motherfucker that

bought his XC shitclone from "loljosh", the famous X11 shitcoin creator
"Its the real deal."

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Having that blessing from Dan Metcalf is the real deal.

Have you look at his curriculum ? This guy rocks and he reviewed some code of XST !

He's not a red hair scammer PHP developper trying to develop a centralized ddosable bitcoin clone.
"Its the real deal."

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Ok, so you are talking about this guy ?  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
"Its the real deal."

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

@illodin
@yourmother

You guys should worry more about the coin that support instead stealthcoin.
Seems to have found a darksend exploit in that scam darkcoin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-exploit-found-in-2-hours-by-amateur-why-open-source-matters-for-anon-816141
LOL

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.
You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/
Ahahaha! Good find man  Grin
LongShortdick and the crew  were just exposed as frauds...I suspected them as being part of the competition...idiots.
@illodin
@yourmother
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-exploit-found-in-2-hours-by-amateur-why-open-source-matters-for-anon-816141
LOL

@Longandshort

These guys have problems with their puberty and their emotional issues destructively destroy their heads
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
@illodin
@yourmother

@Longandshort
@Pookie

What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.
You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]
I told you these imbeciles will never learn, till Bob dumps on their fucking heads. After Bob, Emilio Estevez and Hondo organize the dump party, they will cling to this piece of shitcoin with nothing but hope. You can check the Cloakcoin thread for future reference.

Also don't relay on a openbazaar clone. I've checked the original project and it looks like the guys have a lot of work to do. They only managed to decentralize the market but the transactions are still under the trust system. They have a shit ton of work to do in order to implement a trustless escrow. You dumb animals are too brainwashed and scared to accept the truth that you invested in a shitclone project. I mean, your "genius" developer is accused of stealing code and you keep coming with that stealthsend piece of worthless garbage as a counter argument.

The only thing that is less boring about this shitcoin is the implementation of Chandran signatures, which i bet that Hodor and his crew are looking at the whitepaper like Neanderthals in front of a Particle Accelerator.

Start reading motherfuckers and stop flushing bitcoins down the toilet because Hondo the Pig is talking sophisticated

Haha! another brainless crypto guru  Grin
" I've checked the original project" What did you do ? Say that again? You checked ?
So because a lowlife like you looked with his big innocent empty eyes into a thing that he can't really understand, we are supposed to change our minds and believe you ?
You must be brainless ...indeed.
"your "genius" developer is accused of stealing code" Who is claiming that ? You and the other brainless shortdick or legs ..whatever
Big mouth, no brain and full of rage...this is YourMother ...lol
anyone who says that stealthcoin is a scam, it has a small penis by what he has mental problems with head, and now better let him go to the doctor, or prove that it is right
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
Hey, if you have questions about development, it's really not that hard to reach the devs.  However if you get all emotional and freak out on these forums you can't expect the devs to answer you.

Name calling people is pretty silly.  It weakens any other point you're trying to make.  Don't do it if you want people to think you're legit.

Do you really want to be known as that guy?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Are you trying to say, that it's better XST investors don't know how the development is going? Do you disagree that it is a good question? Or are you insider and in the know, and don't want others to know / find out?

Plenty gets produced here. That's how development is going. I'm not worried, why are you?

Now, I'm going to say what I say to all the butthurt cloak, dark, and shadow fanboys:

Go back to your shitcoin.

Maybe you aren't worried, because you have inside information. Wouldn't it be fair if everyone else knew too?

What's your obsession with butts anyway, did your uncle pay you nighttime visits on your sleepovers?
Activity: 20
Yes my English is not the best. Yes, I am willing to learn.
Best j
Pages:
Jump to: