Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 82. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
NETWORK RATE INCREASING STEADILY (STEALTHILY)

27 million up from 19 million 3 days ago
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I told you these imbeciles will never learn, till Bob dumps on their fucking heads. After Bob, Emilio Estevez and Hondo organize the dump party, they will cling to this piece of shitcoin with nothing but hope. You can check the Cloakcoin thread for future reference.

You dumbass. 2.5 million coins were dumped yesterday and the price only dropped 15%. Bob doesn't have that much to dump.

No one here is worried about Bob but you.
Are you trying to say, that it's better XST investors don't know how the development is going? Do you disagree that it is a good question? Or are you insider and in the know, and don't want others to know / find out?

Plenty gets produced here. That's how development is going. I'm not worried, why are you?

Now, I'm going to say what I say to all the butthurt cloak, dark, and shadow fanboys:

Go back to your shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
I told you these imbeciles will never learn, till Bob dumps on their fucking heads. After Bob, Emilio Estevez and Hondo organize the dump party, they will cling to this piece of shitcoin with nothing but hope. You can check the Cloakcoin thread for future reference.

Also don't relay on a openbazaar clone. I've checked the original project and it looks like the guys have a lot of work to do. They only managed to decentralize the market but the transactions are still under the trust system. They have a shit ton of work to do in order to implement a trustless escrow. You dumb animals are too brainwashed and scared to accept the truth that you invested in a shitclone project. I mean, your "genius" developer is accused of stealing code and you keep coming with that stealthsend piece of worthless garbage as a counter argument.

The only thing that is less boring about this shitcoin is the implementation of Chandran signatures, which i bet that Hodor and his crew are looking at the whitepaper like Neanderthals in front of a Particle Accelerator.

Start reading motherfuckers and stop flushing bitcoins down the toilet because Hondo the Pig is talking sophisticated

http://i.imgur.com/HxSwOXD.png [NSFW]

[MOD NOTE: Changed NSFW image to link]
My question to longandshort is, share the name of the professionals who are also in volved in this research and share a link what is written thát is not possible? Fact is gold and air not.

He thinks a professional is anyone with 5 little circles under their name in this forum.

Real professionals write papers. If he had a case, he would produce a paper refuting the concept of Chandran signatures.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
My question to hondo is can you please explain a little more in depth where you are in your dev cycle with regards to stealthsend and are you aware yet that what you are proposing is touted as impossible by some other professionals in this field? and if so then what is your counter argument to that? And finally will stealthsend really have a 6 minute blocktime? Thanks.

Good question, I'd be interested in hearing a reply for this too.

Haha. Oh man. A butthurt dark fanboy.

Why am I butthurt? Because I've profited off DRK enormously, and keep on doing so?

Your coin sucks dude. The masternodes got hacked. Dark is a shitcoin.

No masternode got hacked. Stop lying.

Are you trying to say, that it's better XST investors don't know how the development is going? Do you disagree that it is a good question? Or are you insider and in the know, and don't want others to know / find out?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
My question to longandshort is, share the name of the professionals who are also in volved in this research and share a link what is written thát is not possible? Fact is gold and air not.

We live in open source world and need to learn from each other. If hondo is really going the wrong direction, what could be possible. Then the names of the professionals you going to share with us, should look at this problem together. They are the researchers and developers.

We should not spam each other, but we have to support and find solutions to help the developers.
If the idea of hondos does work, then all coin developers now and future will have profit of this knowledges. Also your professors you going to mention their names,  will learn new things.

I took risk myself, because I believe in something. You might be right, it won't work. Fine, how much I loss. 300 dollar. No big deal, it is more believe. So thank you for your concern, really appreciAte. I would like you to
know, what the professionals you know are doing now? Laughing at new developers and see how they make same mistakes. If it is like that, please ask them? Why not ask them to collaborate with hondo or other developer to create better solutions. Most of the times, things don't work. Don't be negative, you just found your boundary.  You gain knowledge till that level and need to work harder to archive next level.

So to make it short, don't worry about how much we will lose, don't worry for now about the developers research if it will go wrong direction. We will see it.

If you really want to avoid a big disaster and disappointment. Contact the professionals you mentioned to share their knowledge with hondo. If together succeed and other new future devs can learn from this. Then you are a real man. If you or they don't want. Then I guess we all wait and see if hondo archive his goals. If not, then we had a great time and great believe. If he does, then we are a part of a world history. Step by step.

Best, j.
My question to hondo is can you please explain a little more in depth where you are in your dev cycle with regards to stealthsend and are you aware yet that what you are proposing is touted as impossible by some other professionals in this field? and if so then what is your counter argument to that? And finally will stealthsend really have a 6 minute blocktime? Thanks.

Haha. Oh man. A butthurt dark fanboy.

So now we have butthurt cloak, shadow, and dark fanboys.

Your coin sucks dude. The masternodes got hacked. Dark is a shitcoin.

I'm seriously in the right place. When the competition spends all its time worrying about the coins you are in, you know that good times are ahead.

[edit]

I seriously think it's me guys. I have this affect on people. I think I'll start posting support on the XC thread so you losers can follow me over there.

[edit]

Guys, fuckit. Sell your shitcoins and buy XST and you won't feel bad any more. Think about it. This is the answer to your self pity, self loathing, and self doubt.
How ignorant are you? not once have i said to dump this coin, no once have i mentioned shadow and not once have i said its not worth buying! What a total load of dribble..stop this pathetic crap.
I came here as a crypto community member and got bashed and you are just adding to the hoards before you that are ignorant pathetic and clearly not really sure what you are doing here.

I could have a signature that says amd does that mean i cant comment on nvidia cmon what a bloody joke this community is! There is like 3 of you so far with gumption the rest of you a sooky little children.

Its not me you should be worried about its your coin, your dev and your future because stealthcoins single feature is no match for just about every other anon coin to date and you all damn well know it!

I cannot believe the ignorance here...I am from shadow so i have no say cmon get a bloody clue! i don't care how you think it looks, i'm not here for all the paranoid reasons most of you think. I'm here because your community stinks, you dev changed copyright on razors code and i'm genuinely interested to see what happens when hondo tells you he cant do what he is planning to do. i'm concerned people are going to get hurt one day and i wish to mitigate the initial shock. stealthcoin community is a stain on this space! And i don't think you should get away with it anymore you're scaring people off! Devs mostly! Sorry for being rude but you just broke the camels back for me today you guys really are sickening.

You have 100. Count them 100 posts here on this thread in about 24 hours.

You are are crazy man. Get some help. Seriously. Look at the symptoms. When the world is telling you that you are crazy, it's not a conspiracy. It means you are crazy.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

illodin : Be kind and mention "the professionals in this field" not only by name but by achievements in "this field".
Also please refer me to their statements regarding the matter.
Once this "experts" are mentioned by their name and verified, it will be fair to ask the dev such questions.
Until then you are just propagating LongAndShort's propaganda against XST.

Agreed, LongAndShort, please specify the said professionals and their statements.

Regarding when it's fair to ask how's the development going, I don't agree. You should be able to ask anytime. It should be of interest to the investors. If only a small inside group is aware, that's what's not fair.
Agreed on that too. Anyone should be able to ask about the stage of the development and the dev should be prompt in answering.
My point was that asking the dev questions based on arguments with lack off evidence, is wrong and misleading.
DFJ
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Longandshort, honestly, fuck off.   (1) Reuse of opensource code is not a crime; it is intelligent and efficient.  Everything from facebook to various google apps to pretty much any popular consumer or business software you could name includes other peoples code.  Whether etiquette was violated through copyright removal, I don't know, but at worst its an issue of etiquette.  And (2) I don't think anyone here is certain that the stealthsend implementation will be successful.  BUT it if is it is far superior to monero et al, implying a market cap above them, i.e. in the $5mm+ neighborhood.  That's almost 10 times what it is today, and it is worth waiting and seeing, given the developers earlier successes (anon SMS e.g.) and consistent work thus far.  

illodin : Be kind and mention "the professionals in this field" not only by name but by achievements in "this field".
Once this "experts" are mentioned by their name and verified, it will be fair to ask the dev such questions.

Agreed, LongAndShort, please specify the said professionals and their statements.

Regarding when it's fair to ask how's the development going, I don't agree. You should be able to ask anytime. It should be of interest to the investors. If only a small inside group is aware, that's what's not fair.

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
all my posts at showdowncoin has been deleted and these showdow guy(s) trying to create an anon coin.
i would re-evaluate my investment if i do have any coins with shadowcoins
i strongly believed LongAndShort is part of the team to know all this shadowcoin information and FUD ideas
it's sad and LongAndShort going to destroy shadowcoin for sure

this is a sign of scam

Lets just all press the "ignore" button. If you engage in a response to his nonsense you are just as bad. It really annoying me now. I will ignore anyone that quotes him too.
How ignorant are you? not once have i said to dump this coin, no once have i mentioned shadow and not once have i said its not worth buying! What a total load of dribble..stop this pathetic crap.
I came here as a crypto community member and got bashed and you are just adding to the hoards before you that are ignorant pathetic and clearly not really sure what you are doing here.
Man, I can feel your rage. Truly unhealthy.
You don't get do you ?
You are interfering with people's free will. This topic is about how great xst is and how can people help. 
You've made your point in several occasions about what you think about xst and how stupid we are, the supporters.
Any decent person, will say what he has to say against and then leave.
You just don't quit. You stay here trashing the coin, the devs and ultimately us.
You are harassing this topic and the people in it, for having different opinions that contradicts yours.
Yet, this topic its about supporting xst. You are in the wrong topic, trying to force in your contradictory opinions.
You do it over and over again and that makes you a HARASSER.
I'll tell you once more: Its free will, and is nothing you can do about it, except to make a fool of yourself, and of course to make some noobs to drop the coin which in fact its your sole purpose for obvious reasons.
I won't answer you anymore, there's no point in it, but now you know why you should be reported.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Just report the troll to the moderator.

Does that work?

Why not? I reported his ass, everyone else report him as well.

For what exactly? Geeze you are all mostly really confused it seems of what this is and where you are! appalling to say the least!
LongAndShort: From your signature, you are a supporter of ShadowCash, yet you are trying really hard to ruin the reputation of a coin that belongs to the competition. How lame is that ? You've been all over the forum trying to show people how bad xst is and that is not worth buying but dumping. Obviously your opinions and facts that you present about xst are not at all neutral for the simple reason that you are a supporter of another coin that is competing with xst.
Even if you were right about everything you say, the fact that you are the competition trashing the reputation of rival coin, makes you nothing but a fraud.
To put it in another words, you are spamming a topic about a certain coin, being a supporter of a competing coin for the sole reason of marketing your supported coin...that is ShadowCash.
So more or less you are doing an unwanted cheap marketing promoting ShadowCash or by association trying to ruin the reputation of xst, you automatically promote the next best coin which in your imagination is ShadowCash.
You've told us your opinions about xst, now be a sport and get lost.

I could have a signature that says amd does that mean i cant comment on nvidia cmon what a bloody joke this community is! There is like 3 of you so far with gumption the rest of you a sooky little children.

Its not me you should be worried about its your coin, your dev and your future because stealthcoins single feature is no match for just about every other anon coin to date and you all damn well know it!

I cannot believe the ignorance here...I am from shadow so i have no say cmon get a bloody clue! i don't care how you think it looks, i'm not here for all the paranoid reasons most of you think. I'm here because your community stinks, you dev changed copyright on razors code and i'm genuinely interested to see what happens when hondo tells you he cant do what he is planning to do. i'm concerned people are going to get hurt one day and i wish to mitigate the initial shock. stealthcoin community is a stain on this space! And i don't think you should get away with it anymore you're scaring people off! Devs mostly! Sorry for being rude but you just broke the camels back for me today you guys really are sickening.
Just report the troll to the moderator.

Does that work?

Why not? I reported his ass, everyone else report him as well.

For what exactly? Geeze you are all mostly really confused it seems of what this is and where you are! appalling to say the least!
LongAndShort: From your signature, you are a supporter of ShadowCash, yet you are trying really hard to ruin the reputation of a coin that belongs to the competition. How lame is that ? You've been all over the forum trying to show people how bad xst is and that is not worth buying but dumping. Obviously your opinions and facts that you present about xst are not at all neutral for the simple reason that you are a supporter of another coin that is competing with xst.
Even if you were right about everything you say, the fact that you are the competition trashing the reputation of rival coin, makes you nothing but a fraud.
To put it in another words, you are spamming a topic about a certain coin, being a supporter of a competing coin for the sole reason of marketing your supported coin...that is ShadowCash.
So more or less you are doing an unwanted cheap marketing promoting ShadowCash or by association trying to ruin the reputation of xst, you automatically promote the next best coin which in your imagination is ShadowCash.
You've told us your opinions about xst, now be a sport and get lost.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You're so much more tolerable when you're medicated.
Pages:
Jump to: