Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 92. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

It's sad to see Darkcoin from over $15 a pop to $2.22 right now and the bleeding still not stop. Darkcoin was a scam in the first place and the smart money already know about this, 50% premined! It's just sad. Even it's open source now but still no one care to copy it.

You're totally right. DRK is open sourced but no one will ever copy this shit.

Compared to DRK, XST is a no-brainer !

Guys, imagine when these 30k BTC will leave DRK and come into XST !!!!

This could happen.
No masternodes and no xnodes is needed when Stealthsend is out. Expecting flock of miners trying to get some of Stealthcoin POW. POS+POW coin = flock and flock of miners, miners = lot and lot of BTCs. Most miners included myself just buy the coins straight.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Dear Stealth- Coin Community,

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
@LongAndShort
@YourMother

in nut shell all that you want is called attempt to mislead new investors to your coins like SDC,DRK etc etc and in mode of deceiving you want to recover your investment through those innocent investors whoever gonna listen you.As you invested in those coins at all time high now this is the way to get rid of those bad investments with minimum loss. This is called trap not community. As you are representing here SDC through your signature.

Cool story but i suggest you lay off the drugs and consider taking some antipsychotics i'm no doctor of course but it could help you out. Also taking a step back here might help you to see what is happening. if you cant see the writing on the wall now then you are in some trouble and i feel for you!
legendary

* Amazing dev team

* Amazing community

* Amazing and revolutionary technology to send coins anonymously. Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment!

* Audicted and aproved by Dan Metcalf

* Stealth addresses

* Cryptonote without blockchain bloat using revolutionary chandran signatures

* Crypto Certify

* +5 PODs

* Openbazaar platform based on stealthsend (december)

* Still very undervalued. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.

Please look at the op: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxst-stealth-coincom-tor-stealthtext-worlds-first-anonymous-sms-tx-681725 and also this article: http://www.coinssource.com/stealthcoin-update-brings-unprecedented-anonymity/

legendary
@LongAndShort
@YourMother

in nut shell all that you want is called attempt to mislead new investors to your coins like SDC,DRK etc etc and in mode of deceiving you want to recover your investment through those innocent investors whoever gonna listen you.As you invested in those coins at all time high now this is the way to get rid of those bad investments with minimum loss. This is called trap not community. As you are representing here SDC through your signature.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

LOL! Did you just quoted shojayxt ? Hahahaahha. You are too new to crypto, cause otherwise you would know that quoting that motherfucker has the same value as quoting a homeless crackhead living in a shoebox

Who cares ? He's totally right about DRK.

Yeah i agree and the same for xc its spagetti

Answer my question... Where is your proof of vaporware? I am sick & going to bed. I hope for an LEGITIMATE answer when I wake up.

BTW, it's spaghetti, not spagetti!
legendary

LOL! Did you just quoted shojayxt ? Hahahaahha. You are too new to crypto, cause otherwise you would know that quoting that motherfucker has the same value as quoting a homeless crackhead living in a shoebox

And you are totally wrong about XST.

You have a good window for buying XST today. Dump your DRK shitcoin and invest in a real undumpable strong coin.

It's sad to see Darkcoin from over $15 a pop to $2.22 right now and the bleeding still not stop. Darkcoin was a scam in the first place and the smart people know it. It's just sad.

What upsets me is how often this is happening and how bad it is for the rest of the anon networks now because of it. I guess there isn't enough education going on its just spam marketing and hype gimmik! Its very dangerous! Sad to see people get hurt also because that means it puts this industries progress back 3 steps every time 3 steps back from giving power back to people in a way they can trust and not this gimmik toxic crap that people are falling for time and time again!
legendary

You have a good window for buying XST today. Dump your DRK shitcoin and invest in a real undumpable strong coin.

It's sad to see Darkcoin from over $15 a pop to $2.22 right now and the bleeding still not stop. Darkcoin was a scam in the first place and the smart money already know about this, 50% premined! It's just sad. Even it's open source now but still no one care to copy it.
legendary

Yeah i agree and the same for xc its spagetti
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Horrible thing for you is that they solved the exploit in a matter of hours. On the other side, i cannot wait for your copy-pasta developer HONDO to implement the idea he found by mistake in Microsoft Research's page in that paper written by Nisanth Chandran. You know, coding is pretty hard. It's not magic and you cannot cut-paste the whitepaper into the source code and make it work.

This is exactly what's going to happen when you have a centralized network of nodes and a bunch of convoluted spaghetti code keeping everything running.  The darkcoin masternode network is nothing but an overcomplicated clusterfuck of a mess.  darkcoin is already outdated.  Anonymity on the blockchain is the path forward.  Not a screwed up centralized masternode network which is nothing more than a way for the drk instaminers and other large holders to continue to generate income.  

It won't be long before another exploit is discovered in the darkcoin code.  It's not a matter of if but when.

darkcoins time has come and gone.  This pump and dump scam is running out of gas.

I thought that they paid for a code review?  It is now blatantly obvious that the purpose of the code review was nothing more than a way to try and hype the coin so that people could dump their coins while they claimed they were buying and were working feverishly to get others to buy while at the same time they were dumping what they could.

darkcoin isn't a coin.  darkcoin is a cult.  Just look through the darkcoin thread.  One guy even goes as far as to give the hacker kudos for exposing the bug that allowed him to hack the masternode network and get free drk.  

They don't have a big enough rug to sweep all this shit under.

I told you to not invest in DRK. Leave this shit ASAP or you'll cry your mother very soon.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks to me like you're talking to yourself. Not crazy at all

http://i.imgur.com/PVHWj3k.png
                                http://i.imgur.com/hJX6XeK.png
http://i.imgur.com/ylRysOj.png

You conveniently skipped the broken crystal-ball!

You also never answered my questions.
legendary

LOL

What go around come around
wait when Stealtchcoin community go to your community

Yeah I'm already there... I can hold one hell of a grudge so I'm setting up camp at SDC.

SDC is boasting about they are #1 in volume on mintpal.... check their thread.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9130410

Oh wait...now their volume is zero. ZERO

ZERO? LOL

But wait... in bittrex shadowcoin has 13! LOL

LOL
it's call self-trading seen there is no fees, you can see the consistent of 5,4,5,5 btc
Yes, they're brags how good they can do self-trading

Basically one person have two accounts, one account put up the sell wall and other account do the buying. This is can only be done to a dying coin as no one care to participate
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
How much sat you guys think, XST will be?

First take a look at the values ​​of all other cryptonote coins.
Now think in stealthcoin as a cryptonote without blockchain bloat problems. With several other layers of anon (tor, stealth addresses, stealthtext, web wallet) and with many features that don't exist in other and also being used as real money in openbazaar and several stealthmarkets around the world.
Now try to imagine its value in December.  Wink Grin
legendary
snip

LOL

Yeah I'm already there... I can hold one hell of a grudge so I'm setting up camp at SDC.

SDC is boasting about they are #1 in volume on mintpal.... check their thread.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9130410

Hahahah its a mintpal glitch not our fault and our volume is in 116

LOL
so is here another shitcoin showdowcoin
Is it showdowcoin, showdown or shawdowcash? which one did you guys picked?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

LOL

ZERO? LOL

But wait... in bittrex shadowcoin has 13! LOL
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
 Tongue
-snip-

LOL

To do what, how, i'm not representing any community other then altcoins! Is that why you cant understand me because i make too much sense?

I told you last night too that you are not representing community as long as you have SDC's Signature . Your point of view has been noted you can do other more important things like give time to your coin or give time to your family instead of beating about the bushes.

Im just doing whats right for newcomers, this coins dev is a joke sms relay was nice  but everything is vaporware you cant deny it. And so is most of its community, just look at how they treat people here and the crazy storys they invent! Beware this coin is in for some pain and mitigating it is top priority for us all! Show me one professional that can say what he wants to do is achievable. Just one!

Bump.... to bad these morons have no idea this theory wont be applicable
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

LOL

ZERO? LOL
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
snip

LOL

Hahahah its a mintpal glitch not our fault and our volume is in 116
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Great Time to buy XST, There is great Sell orders
Pages:
Jump to: