Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 91. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
This coin is just repackaged garbage besides sms relay its just vaopware and you are all leading people and yourselves down the garden path.

I wont stand for it any longer and neither should anyone else. Its a junk, its a copy paste coin with no innovation other then sms relay which again is nice but not worth the filthy toxic comments you all throw at people offering any contrast to the delusional norm that continues in this thread.

Even yourself say SMS is good, original and worth somehting, then later you say this coin is junk and toxic worth nothing. Again, gaddamit please make up your mind. You know how annoying it's to deal with a mental person?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
This coin is just repackaged garbage besides sms relay its just vaopware and you are all leading people and yourselves down the garden path.

I wont stand for it any longer and neither should anyone else. Its a junk, its a copy paste coin with no innovation other then sms relay which again is nice but not worth the filthy toxic comments you all throw at people offering any contrast to the delusional norm that continues in this thread.

You are playing on dangerous ground you are playing with peoples money and you don't hardly understand what your coin is capable of or not..its junk and he cant pull off chan signatures which makes it vaporware.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
There are so many passionate fudsters in this thread that shit comes out of their mouth with nothing to prove it, just words not facts. I love it!
legendary
@LongAndShort
I am sure now you really have some mental problem. the question is what disturb you if we lose or win that's our money and this is non your business to tell us what is good or bad for us. Better think only for you and move on.This is free market and free choice for everyone where anyone would like to invest or not.

I keep telling you but something with you fail to accept your failures here effect us all! The fact you are condoning it is even more alarming!

You motherfucker telling him Stealthsend is failed when it's not even start. Effect us all? LOL. You really have mental problem and it's only effect you.

Its vaporware that cant be done, the chandran signatures they're implying aren't linkable, they won't be able to pull it off.

Is the proof coming out your ass?

Fine me one professional that says its possible besides hondo but even hondo explaining it here would be perfect actually! Ask him to come here and explain himself a bit clearer so we can all debunk if its possible or not please.

Why don't you find your self stupid motherfucker, why should I bother and waste my time for you? So all this FUD shits is just coming out your ass?
You're staying in a coin thread that you don't even own and spent hours and hours writing long posts just to convincing people their opinion is wrong and your opinion is right.
legendary
@LongAndShort
I am sure now you really have some mental problem. the question is what disturb you if we lose or win that's our money and this is non your business to tell us what is good or bad for us. Better think only for you and move on.This is free market and free choice for everyone where anyone would like to invest or not.

I keep telling you but something with you fail to accept your failures here effect us all! The fact you are condoning it is even more alarming!

You motherfucker telling him Stealthsend is failed when it's not even start. Effect us all? LOL. You really have mental problem and it's only effect you.

Its vaporware that cant be done, the chandran signatures they're implying aren't linkable, they won't be able to pull it off.

Fine me one professional that says its possible besides hondo but even hondo explaining it here would be perfect actually! Ask him to come here and explain himself a bit clearer so we can all debunk if its possible or not please.
Activity: 213

* Amazing dev team

* Amazing community

* Amazing and revolutionary technology to send coins anonymously. Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment!

* Audicted and aproved by Dan Metcalf

* Stealth addresses

* Cryptonote without blockchain bloat using revolutionary chandran signatures

* Crypto Certify

* +5 PODs

* Openbazaar platform based on stealthsend (december)

* Still very undervalued. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.

Please look at the op: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxst-stealth-coincom-tor-stealthtext-worlds-first-anonymous-sms-tx-681725 and also this article: http://www.coinssource.com/stealthcoin-update-brings-unprecedented-anonymity/

Best coin available right now. All this fud proves it. I'm sitting pretty. Going to ignore this thread for a while until the weirdos with nothing better to do than fud get bored.

Over and out.
Activity: 197
Longandshort,  ok enough already please stop spamming the thread.  You post more than emilio.  Or is that your point.  A soap box to preach from?

People who say, it, cant be done.  Need to stay out of the way of the people doing, it.

Activity: 151

It's sad to see Darkcoin from over $15 a pop to $2.22 right now and the bleeding still not stop. Darkcoin was a scam in the first place and the smart money already know about this, 50% premined! It's just sad. Even it's open source now but still no one care to copy it.

You're totally right. DRK is open sourced but no one will ever copy this shit.

Compared to DRK, XST is a no-brainer !

Guys, imagine when these 30k BTC will leave DRK and come into XST !!!!

This could happen.
No masternodes and no xnodes is needed when Stealthsend is out. Expecting flock of miners trying to get some of Stealthcoin POW. POS+POW coin = flock and flock of miners, miners = lot and lot of BTCs. Most miners included myself just buy the coins straight.

Why would it come to xst its vapor! open bazzar why would that be even good when you can just make one and use xst there or any other coin for that fact. Tor is the same you can easily use any coin on the tor network by changing network settings..sms relay is all you have the rest is vapor and other peoples tech all crammed into a package that wont work with the planned stealthsend November release he is planning.

He just cant do it! The only reason there is any money or volume in this is because of a few pumpers and ofc all of you came because of it and you will all leave when its gone. Thats why plenty of other coins with sleepy communities just working away on proper development are going to displace this coins meager existence..The more time i spend here the more clear it becomes..this coin is toxic and is doomed to fail

You are all mostly peeing on peoples legs and trying to tell them its raining..fact is hondos solution isn't possible... the chandran signatures they're implying aren't linkable, thy won't be able to pull it off.

This is not a marketing game price does not reflect true value of a coin or its potential..xst is a perfect example! be aware this is doomed to fail you all just haven't caught on yet!

Can you backup your words about why chandran signatures are going to fail?
Did anyone else tried chandran sig. before?  
Just make your words clear man!
legendary
@LongAndShort

Activity: 417
Merit: 250
@LongAndShort

Cheesy
legendary
@LongAndShort

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

It's sad to see Darkcoin from over $15 a pop to $2.22 right now and the bleeding still not stop. Darkcoin was a scam in the first place and the smart money already know about this, 50% premined! It's just sad. Even it's open source now but still no one care to copy it.

This could happen.
No masternodes and no xnodes is needed when Stealthsend is out. Expecting flock of miners trying to get some of Stealthcoin POW. POS+POW coin = flock and flock of miners, miners = lot and lot of BTCs. Most miners included myself just buy the coins straight.
Youre still mining? What are you mining with?

when stealthsend will launched, it will be mined.
Take a look at white paper brief to better understand what will happen in November with stealthcoin/stealthsend: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf
legendary
@LongAndShort

You're staying in a coin thread that you don't even own and spent hours and hours writing long posts just to convincing people their opinion is wrong and your opinion is right.
legendary

This could happen.

Why would it come to xst its vapor! open bazzar why would that be even good when you can just make one and use xst there or any other coin for that fact. Tor is the same you can easily use any coin on the tor network by changing network settings..sms relay is all you have the rest is vapor and other peoples tech all crammed into a package that wont work with the planned stealthsend November release he is planning.

He just cant do it! The only reason there is any money or volume in this is because of a few pumpers and ofc all of you came because of it and you will all leave when its gone. Thats why plenty of other coins with sleepy communities just working away on proper development are going to displace this coins meager existence..The more time i spend here the more clear it becomes..this coin is toxic and is doomed to fail

You are all mostly peeing on peoples legs and trying to tell them its raining..fact is hondos solution isn't possible... the chandran signatures they're implying aren't linkable, they won't be able to pull it off.

This is not a marketing game price does not reflect true value of a coin or its potential..xst is a perfect example! be aware this is doomed to fail you all just haven't caught on yet!
legendary
@LongAndShort

Activity: 896

This could happen.
Youre still mining? What are you mining with?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
This is like the Cloak thread, but on steroids because of all the fake accounts that are hyping this garbage. You know, everyone from Cloak told me the same things about DRK.

DRK is still alive while their shitclone is DEAD. People are telling me the same things about DRK in here. I guess you can figure out the pattern. Brainwashed biased fuckheads that will end up bagholding in a matter of weeks, while DRK will still be alive.

Bitcoin went from 1200 to 270-280$. It's nothing but a scam, heh ?

These whores will never learn until they get pimp spanked by Cloney McDump-Dump

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
@LongAndShort
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
shadowcoin has no volume, has no blockchain and apparently also has no issue in his thread.
So shadow bagholders need to come here to chat with us LOL
Pages:
Jump to: