Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 89. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 311
Enough said about this retard.... read his post history he has been in coins that have burned him left and right.... he even believed that Liberty Coin wasnt a scam and was trying to convince people it wasnt o yea he was a big advocate of whitecoin also  Cheesy..... Hes a fucking joke doesn't understand what hes talking about and its painfully obvious

Who cares? I don't trust anyone named pookie. Lol wtf.
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
I don't understand why so much time here is used talking shit about a coin. Do any of you get pussy, get money, or have any kind of life whatsoever? It's sad. People will make up their own minds on what coin they want to invest in. It's that simple. Saying the same shit over and over accomplishes nothing but wasted time. Off to get my kids swallowed.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

But just with ring signatures because they failed to understand Chandran LOL

Is now explained all the fud and madness of longMADandshort LOL

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

this is not fud rumor, this is true  Wink
then why did you clearly ask if your own fud rumor was true as shown very clearly above?
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Enough said about this retard.... read his post history he has been in coins that have burned him left and right.... he even believed that Liberty Coin wasnt a scam and was trying to convince people it wasnt o yea he was a big advocate of whitecoin also  Cheesy..... Hes a fucking joke doesn't understand what hes talking about and its painfully obvious

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
@Illodin, you should be more concerned with the exploits that are being found even by noobs in darkcoin source code after it was opened

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-exploit-found-in-2-hours-by-amateur-why-open-source-matters-for-anon-816141

..... thats the point of open sourcing is to weed out the exploits!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

this is not fud rumor, this is true  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
I think it's time everyone take a step back and focus on the coin and the technology here rather than bashing each other and every new person or potential troll that comes in the thread.

Please stop quoting the trolls.

Please stop accusing everyone who asks a question of being a troll.

And, PLEASE STOP calling each other names.

It's completely unnecessary and makes the community look hostile and unfriendly.

Think about it.  You're only hurting yourselves and everything this team is working to accomplish.

Just know Stealthcoin is #1 and people are jealous of her  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It's official Emillioman is a forum bot. If you notice the bot just keeps reposting the same trash.

Here is a 3-d rendered version of it:

Activity: 896
@Pookie, is this true?

THAT'S TRUE!

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
 + Anon webwallet + TORnetwork + cryptonote + stealthaddresses + openbazaar + POS = PERFECTION!

Shadow bagholders are jealous because your shadowcoin only has stealthaddresses LOL
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
@coolstoryteller, is this true?

THAT'S TRUE!

Emilio the more ur retarded ass talks the more your price declines so please by all means keep spouting shit out your mouth like you understand crypto, You making urself look like a retard... O yea and attacking Dark is retarded coming from a closed source project like XST, that stole Razors TOR code with out referencing them, Used Shadows Stealth Adresses as their new great addition.....Dark open sourced their project thats the whole point for the community to see the code and check the backdoors & bugs and exploits and make it stronger... Your ignorance is unbelievable.... But please keep spewing shit so you can help this downtrend continue, Lower highs and Lower lows.....

I bet you were the one artifically inflating SDC volume at mintpal, right?  Am I right or am I right?  Tongue

I haven't traded on Mintpal V2.
-vaporware promises-

No, I directed that message to you. I'm publicly calling out your ignorance to this community and to the bitcointalk community in general. Your quoted message (above) is a prime example.. what you just linked translated into "I'm trash and I don't know anything about tech so I just keep regurgitating information" lulz. Do yourself a favor and read this: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tor

To the rest of this community I'm not here to troll. What I posted in my prior message was a response to FUD. Everything in my post is factual and cited with evidence and links.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
@Pookie, is this true?

THAT'S TRUE!

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
@Illodin, you should be more concerned with the exploits that are being found even by noobs in darkcoin source code after it was opened

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-exploit-found-in-2-hours-by-amateur-why-open-source-matters-for-anon-816141
@LongAndShort
I am sure now you really have some mental problem. the question is what disturb you if we lose or win that's our money and this is non your business to tell us what is good or bad for us. Better think only for you and move on.This is free market and free choice for everyone where anyone would like to invest or not.

I keep telling you but something with you fail to accept your failures here effect us all! The fact you are condoning it is even more alarming!

You motherfucker telling him Stealthsend is failed when it's not even start. Effect us all? LOL. You really have mental problem and it's only effect you.

Its vaporware that cant be done, the chandran signatures they're implying aren't linkable, they won't be able to pull it off.

EmilioMann, is it true?

Bob said he has a tech guy we all know and respect giving him advice and that he had said that XST is legit.

His tech guy was Coinada.... and he bailed on XST  Grin hahahahahahaha
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
LOL Jimmy_Zed is Iconic Expert
he is trying to apply a scam in noobs here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8888835
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

THAT'S TRUE!

WOW I was wondered why someone would tried so hard
"Fine me one professional that says its possible besides hondo but even hondo explaining it here would be perfect actually!"

Delaying Stealthsend whitepaper probably the best thing this coin have done. If showdowcoin really turn to cryptonote then soon it will die.

I haven't had to try at all. you guys are doing all the work. You are literally killing yourselves here each and every post!
They get simpler and simpler full of tin hat discoveries when its just so plain to see i'm here because i am a community member of crypto currencies and i've had enough of this garbage drama!

stealthcoin is vaoprware and repackaged relabeled junk! with a community filled with toxic children roping in suckers by the minute and i wont allow it anymore and neither should anyone else with any backbone!
Pages:
Jump to: