Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 93. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LOL

What go around come around
wait when Stealtchcoin community go to your community

Yeah I'm already there... I can hold one hell of a grudge so I'm setting up camp at SDC.

SDC is boasting about they are #1 in volume on mintpal.... check their thread.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9130410

Oh wait...now their volume is zero. ZERO

After all that buying a selling yourself you own coins.... Now you get ZERO  -0-  how can that be?   .... so fucking pathetic.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

LOL

To do what, how, i'm not representing any community other then altcoins! Is that why you cant understand me because i make too much sense?

I told you last night too that you are not representing community as long as you have SDC's Signature . Your point of view has been noted you can do other more important things like give time to your coin or give time to your family instead of beating about the bushes.

Im just doing whats right for newcomers, this coins dev is a joke sms relay was nice  but everything is vaporware you cant deny it. And so is most of its community, just look at how they treat people here and the crazy storys they invent! Beware this coin is in for some pain and mitigating it is top priority for us all! Show me one professional that can say what he wants to do is achievable. Just one!
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
I think pookie and longanshort invested in swift and so are trying to hide my post about the departure of Bob of swift and the 100 btc dump what happened in the last 24 hours LOL

Nope never touched BITSWIFT..... BOB DUMPED IT.. there ya happy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

LOL

To do what, how, i'm not representing any community other then altcoins! Is that why you cant understand me because i make too much sense?

I told you last night too that you are not representing community as long as you have SDC's Signature . Your point of view has been noted you can do other more important things like give time to your coin or give time to your family instead of beating about the bushes.

What he's doing only harm his dying coin
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Horrible thing for you is that they solved the exploit in a matter of hours. On the other side, i cannot wait for your copy-pasta developer HONDO to implement the idea he found by mistake in Microsoft Research's page in that paper written by Nisanth Chandran. You know, coding is pretty hard. It's not magic and you cannot cut-paste the whitepaper into the source code and make it work.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

LOL

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I think pookie and longanshort invested in swift and so are trying to hide my post about the departure of Bob of swift and the 100 btc dump what happened in the last 24 hours LOL
legendary

LOL

You moron represent nothing beside your shitcoin Shwadowcoin, all you do is spreads FUD here.
Looks to me like you're talking to yourself. Not crazy at all

Not suprised.... Emiliomann is a joke he screamed MOON for liberty coin and whitecoin hahaahahahahahah Cheesy
legendary

LOL

To do what, how, i'm not representing any community other then altcoins! Is that why you cant understand me because i make too much sense? pookie is right its going to be a rude shock when you guys find out that hondo cant deliver his vaoprware and thats my main concern here for the crypto community at large, I'm sure you don't believe me so ask him to explain it get him to go deeper into it and explain what he wants to try and achieve its almost impossible especially for a dev who is basically way out of his league even trying. be careful! and take note of emilio that guy is not to be trusted!
legendary

LOL

legendary
I like the part where you spoke with your completely trashed timmy1979222 account too
legendary
Looks to me like you're talking to yourself. Not crazy at all

Thats actually a good thing, thats why people open source their codes so that isuues like this can be found and resolved... Props to Dark for Creating their OWN technology and Open sourcing it... Cant wait to see how broke u trolls go when Hondo tells you that his method isnt applicable and keeps pushing back ur delivery date.... Roll Eyes
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XST made me profit, its cool
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Lower Highs and Lower Lows......Enjoy the Official downtrend  Cheesy
hahahah yea solidsmart look at the charts

oh no, pookie again...

shortly pookie appears again with a chart saying that predicted this and was right

Pookie, worry with this:

OMG!!!  Look what I found!

legendary

I hope you are right so it can fill my 15 BTC buy
I have 30 BTC more at very low in case some one have this generosity again. I want to recoup back my previous lose.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Today of course not, but in the next few weeks yes

few weeks? i think tomorrow 10k again,look at charts
Pages:
Jump to: