Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 52. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Do we also have to downloads wallets or only bootstrap?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Hey everyone,

please update your wallets using this bootstrap.
It'll fix the syncing issues, the chain has healed.

Bittrex is going to sync to the same chain so wallets should be available soon as well.

thank you
sadochismo

pm1978, thank you for the update!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
Hey everyone,

please update your wallets using this bootstrap. You can use the download-links below or
go to the ANN page which is updated as well. It'll fix the syncing issues, the chain has healed.

Bittrex is going to sync to the same chain so wallets should be available soon as well.

Thank you for your patience!

-- sadochismo

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

How to unpack a 7z file.
https://askubuntu.com/a/219395

Bootstrap file
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8rWObF4xz1YRzd1VVNXM0JrWEE

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Additional information:

height
======
Block height of hashlist.txt is 1,511,500

md5sum
======
a7d97399fbfb701994209370de8b2656  bootstrap.dat

sha256sum
=========
189bb99b9ca743104f31cb8528db63399e24fcf4c60f1abeae5539f42f931a8d  bootstrap.dat

Syncing Made Easy

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
3. Go to the application data directory (Windows: "%appdata%/StealthCoin", OS X: "~/Library/Application Data/StealthCoin")
4. Remove blk0001.dat, database (directory), db.log, debug.log, and txleveldb (directory); or just remove everything but wallet.dat
5. Download the bootstrap file from https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8rWObF4xz1YRzd1VVNXM0JrWEE
6. Unpack the bootstrap file into the application data directory
7. Start the new client
8. For the new client your computer will pause momentarily at 71% to fill the key pool (you may not notice)
9. The progress will pause at 91% for as much as two hours (up to 4 hours for old computers!) to validate the bootstrap file. Do not interrupt this process!
10. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync after the bootstrap is complete
11. In some cases, the client may crash either right before bootstrap or right after. If so, just restart.

PLEASE backup your wallet.dat first !

Activity: 417
Merit: 250
I cant turn on the wallet...Everytime it stuck and shut down.
Has the wallet connection issue been fixed? Any news when Bittrex will reopen BTC-XST market?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Wow who would of though StealthCoin would go this low and ShadowCash would go this high and still climbing. OMG the dream of on the ShadowCash boat right now  Cheesy

Dump xst. All in sdc!

Those of us that have been around for awhile, experienced the sdc trolls first hand early on. I will personally never buy that POS. Not even for a trade. The majority of sdc tokens are owned by a few for the benefit of a few. But hey, it's your money. Do as you wish.

This is true but, man, SDC is from around $200,000 now to $35,000,0000 and no sign of slowing down.
Activity: 301
Wow who would of though StealthCoin would go this low and ShadowCash would go this high and still climbing. OMG the dream of on the ShadowCash boat right now  Cheesy

Dump xst. All in sdc!

Those of us that have been around for awhile, experienced the sdc trolls first hand early on. I will personally never buy that POS. Not even for a trade. The majority of sdc tokens are owned by a few for the benefit of a few. But hey, it's your money. Do as you wish.
Activity: 322

Dump xst. All in sdc!
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
legendary
Activity: 1764

Quick update from Hondo

---

Network sync is going very slow. I have picked up about 100k of 200k blocks from the network in about the last 12 hr. So I should catch up to one of the main forks by tomorrow morning. Then I will roll back to the divergence, which happened mid-day yesterday, from what I can tell. Then I will try to find the highest chain, which trex is no longer on. Once I catch up to it, I will create a bootstrap and release a client with an updated tor, along with the bootstrap. Because the network is so slow, this could take until tomorrow night. I really thought I would wake up and be at the top of the highest chain this morning.

In short, I am on it, but network communication is so slow, it is slowing down the process.
Also, I have to make a release.
They had to freeze the wallet at trex so they wouldn't get flooded with support requests when people's withdraws and deposits didn't show up.

---

Please note it may take a few days, we're on it 100%.
thank you in advance for your patience

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Quick update from Hondo

Thanks for letting us know!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com

Quick update from Hondo

---

Network sync is going very slow. I have picked up about 100k of 200k blocks from the network in about the last 12 hr. So I should catch up to one of the main forks by tomorrow morning. Then I will roll back to the divergence, which happened mid-day yesterday, from what I can tell. Then I will try to find the highest chain, which trex is no longer on. Once I catch up to it, I will create a bootstrap and release a client with an updated tor, along with the bootstrap. Because the network is so slow, this could take until tomorrow night. I really thought I would wake up and be at the top of the highest chain this morning.

In short, I am on it, but network communication is so slow, it is slowing down the process.
Also, I have to make a release.
They had to freeze the wallet at trex so they wouldn't get flooded with support requests when people's withdraws and deposits didn't show up.

---

Please note it may take a few days, we're on it 100%.
thank you in advance for your patience
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Somebody just folk the s**t out of this badboy!!!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1008
Daylight savings time in the us played a little trick on the stealthcoin network.
It also affects the Bittrex wallet. It'll take a couple hours to straighten out.

Everything is fine.
ty

Thanks for keeping us up to date.
hahahahahaha. And the fuckery begins. Grin

What do you mean?

Not everyone gets my humor.  Smiley Didn't you dump your XST bag? I do agree that BLK is going to go up big time. Have some of those too.

Hi pal  Wink How are you doing? Are you still running after dead coins?  Grin

I am a bit of a crypt-keeper, but I get lucky every once in a while.  Wink Made a nice little hit on my NMC bag this morning.

Man where do you store so many coins? Do you have the patience to download dozens of wallets on your laptop???  Grin

LOL, Rule #1: NEVER sell at a loss.

I`m ready to sell at a loss when I have another investment possibility which lets me recoup losses.
Cant disagree with you there, but I think crypto as a whole is getting ready to go full-retard like never before.

What do you mean?

Not everyone gets my humor.  Smiley Didn't you dump your XST bag? I do agree that BLK is going to go up big time. Have some of those too.

I am a bit of a crypt-keeper, but I get lucky every once in a while.  Wink Made a nice little hit on my NMC bag this morning.

Man where do you store so many coins? Do you have the patience to download dozens of wallets on your laptop???  Grin

I`m ready to sell at a loss when I have another investment possibility which lets me recoup losses.

What do you mean?

Not everyone gets my humor.  Smiley Didn't you dump your XST bag? I do agree that BLK is going to go up big time. Have some of those too.

Hi pal  Wink How are you doing? Are you still running after dead coins?  Grin

I am a bit of a crypt-keeper, but I get lucky every once in a while.  Wink Made a nice little hit on my NMC bag this morning.

But seriously, after CryptoRush,MintPal and Cryptsy, I don't trust exchanges with much of my money although the only one to really get me good was Crapsy.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Not everyone gets my humor.  Smiley Didn't you dump your XST bag? I do agree that BLK is going to go up big time. Have some of those too.

I am a bit of a crypt-keeper, but I get lucky every once in a while.  Wink Made a nice little hit on my NMC bag this morning.

What do you mean?

Pages:
Jump to: