Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 50. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Why Bittrex taking so long, Wallet Maintenance? My always concerns is we will not have any exchange left like Sonic. My though about soon or later Polo removing XST, they already removed it. Like gustopaz said he don't have the tear to cry anymore, the same here. This is one of my saddest journey and decision,  I hope it will paying nicely and have good ending but chance is if StealthCoin alive I will be with it forever.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Hi all checking back in whats happening with this coin?

Nothing at all. No development since 2014.

Its funny how many years can coin without development stay alive...

I suppose that depends on one's definition of "alive" lol Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
wallets are deactivated. Nobody can deposit on bittrex so if you have btc and xst on bittrex you can pump xst hard  Grin

Haha someone stole my idea and began pumping xst while bittrex wallet does not work  Grin
Activity: 417

Maybe the concept of the coin is good Smiley Imagine what would happen if the devs came out with some updates? Shocked

We are now in recovery zone (on the way back to 1k) i believe not far away and release of final product with many features will come...many investors are watching this coin
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Maybe the concept of the coin is good Smiley Imagine what would happen if the devs came out with some updates? Shocked

Going stealthy

You did not missing anything,  just read this page and a couple pages back.
Going stealthy
Is this the only coin that was affected by daylight savings time? I never heard other altcoins were ever effected.

I don't think daylight savings cause any problem or the coin have any problem. All my wallets have no connection because all my computers have manual change to daylight savings, that would cause no connection because the time was wrong. If changing to correct time and restart wallet it would have connection and work normal. If this coin is a large one with many staking wallets it would work without a hitch, the wallets with auto change of daylight savings would continue to work but the wallets with manual change like mine will stop and no connection. The ones with no connection need to change to correct time then restart, then it would have connections and work normal.

This is just a fault alarm? I think it could be, because of our small community and not many people staking. I hope our community growing back to larger one like the old days.

Chicken and egg there mate. I think if people saw more development progress and not an abandoned project you might see a more engaged community. 

Yes, I think it is true, if Stealthcoin is to have active team we probably seeing XST in the tens or even hundred million marketcap with bigger community.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
wtf when bittrex will allow deposits??? As btc is crashing I want to sell my xst>btc and withdraw $!!!
Is this the only coin that was affected by daylight savings time? I never heard other altcoins were ever effected.

I don't think daylight savings cause any problem or the coin have any problem. All my wallets have no connection because all my computers have manual change to daylight savings, that would cause no connection because the time was wrong. If changing to correct time and restart wallet it would have connection and work normal. If this coin is a large one with many staking wallets it would work without a hitch, the wallets with auto change of daylight savings would continue to work but the wallets with manual change like mine will stop and no connection. The ones with no connection need to change to correct time then restart, then it would have connections and work normal.

This is just a fault alarm? I think it could be, because of our small community and not many people staking. I hope our community growing back to larger one like the old days.

Chicken and egg there mate. I think if people saw more development progress and not an abandoned project you might see a more engaged community. 

This is true but xst want to make ninja release i believe.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500

At least bootstrap file is updated from time to time  Grin
My wallet is working fine now...Everything back to normal.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Block explorer has finished bootstrapping and it`s services are fully functional now.
legendary
Activity: 1008

I hope Stealthcoin could be a POW coin so we always have something to talk about.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

legendary

legendary
After much study about this daylight savings problem I think we don't even need the hard fork, all we need is just restart the wallet if you think your wallet is affected and on the wrong chain. My wallets with a few XST still operating normal after changed to correct time then restart, the new wallet I got from bootstrap now have the same block as the ones not do anything. I might be wrong though.
Pages:
Jump to: