Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 53. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
hahahahahaha. And the fuckery begins. Grin

What do you mean?

Not everyone gets my humor.  Smiley Didn't you dump your XST bag? I do agree that BLK is going to go up big time. Have some of those too.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
Daylight savings time in the us played a little trick on the stealthcoin network.
It also affects the Bittrex wallet. It'll take a couple hours to straighten out.

Everything is fine.
ty
Activity: 322
Activity: 301
hahahahahaha. And the fuckery begins. Grin
Activity: 417
What is going on guys?   Huh
I dumped my xst. I`m gonna jump on blk which is going to boom very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Maybe Bigmac hardforked the chain  Grin

pm1978 said he can't do that.
haha  Grin
Maybe Bigmac hardforked the chain  Grin
legendary
I got my connection back right now but only 1 and 2 connections. Could someone let us know what is going on? Please.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Some well timed good news right now might do the price of this wonders  Wink
wallets are deactivated. Nobody can deposit on bittrex so if you have btc and xst on bittrex you can pump xst hard  Grin
legendary
Is StealthCoin fork? I have no connection on all 2 wallets.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Man, it's been too quiet in here. Any updates guys?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Why did the price go down so much? It used to be one of the top caps

the price and the hype of a cryptocurrency is drives by a legit team and devs, if no update and no development then the price would corresponding to that action. this coin will reaching it glory top caps again if these criteria are met
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927

There is no particular reason for the price suppression. We are in crypto: prices go up and down.
Activity: 867
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
Guys Hondo maybe doesnt exist!!!

No, Hondo does or did exist, he wrote a software and his comments are all over the sourcecode.  Cheesy

The more interesting question is if the slack channel really (still) exists and how our friend MR1 came into existance. This somehow reminds me of an old Star Trek episode, where killer satellites defend the destroyed home planet of a long extinct species  Grin

Maybe I should change my cold medicine or reduce the dose.  Tongue

The point is that MR1 (the name fits somehow) manages the forum of a crypto project, that may be abandoned for quite some time already. At least there is no proof that the dev team still exists.

This is really funny in a very surreal way.  Grin

Maybe he wrote the code and disappeared like the creator of btc  Roll Eyes

In the end it does not matter. The relevant information for anyone who wants to take over the project is that MR1 is absolutely right: the existing codebase can just be cloned to a new repository and the existing blockchain can be hardforked. Everyone in the Stealthcoin community will move over to the new fork, because there is absolutely no incentive to keep the edited: (old) forked BC alive. Do not wait fir the lead devs, just do it.

The only risk would be that Hondo jumps out of the next rose bush and claims his project back, but even that would be a kind of a project success, right? And currently this does not seem to be very probable.

Edit: the term 'old' was ambiguous. I wanted to suggest a hardfork that keeps the existing tokens and abandons the forked chain.

Bigmac how is your hard-forking going on?

You can't claim a project that isn't yours.  Seriously.
Dev team still exists which has been stated several times in slack.

Guys Hondo maybe doesnt exist!!!

No, Hondo does or did exist, he wrote a software and his comments are all over the sourcecode.  Cheesy

The more interesting question is if the slack channel really (still) exists and how our friend MR1 came into existance. This somehow reminds me of an old Star Trek episode, where killer satellites defend the destroyed home planet of a long extinct species  Grin

Maybe I should change my cold medicine or reduce the dose.  Tongue

The point is that MR1 (the name fits somehow) manages the forum of a crypto project, that may be abandoned for quite some time already. At least there is no proof that the dev team still exists.

This is really funny in a very surreal way.  Grin

Maybe he wrote the code and disappeared like the creator of btc  Roll Eyes

In the end it does not matter. The relevant information for anyone who wants to take over the project is that MR1 is absolutely right: the existing codebase can just be cloned to a new repository and the existing blockchain can be hardforked. Everyone in the Stealthcoin community will move over to the new fork, because there is absolutely no incentive to keep the edited: (old) forked BC alive. Do not wait fir the lead devs, just do it.

The only risk would be that Hondo jumps out of the next rose bush and claims his project back, but even that would be a kind of a project success, right? And currently this does not seem to be very probable.

Edit: the term 'old' was ambiguous. I wanted to suggest a hardfork that keeps the existing tokens and abandons the forked chain.

Bigmac how is your hard-forking going on?
Activity: 867
Is XST being revived?

It is still on its bottom. What makes you think it's been revived?

Sorry I meant to ask if it's being brought back up to it's high popularity level
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Is XST being revived?

It is still on its bottom. What makes you think it's been revived?
Pages:
Jump to: