Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 71. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
I tried to withdraw some XST and i could not, than i have received e-mail from support

Hi Gavrilo77,

apologies for the late reply and the inconvenience.

I refunded your pending XST withdrawal for now as the wallet is in maintenance.
I am sorry but I have now estimated time frame for the resolution of the maintenance at the moment.

Best regards,

Andreas
Poloniex Support

Ticket: https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/60594

Please let us know is the issue persists for another few days and we`ll contact Polo support.

My first withdraw was stack for about three days like pending, then i requested them to cancel this morning, again i tried small amount and again was pending, after i have received e-mail. Will see in a few days

The wallet works well. The problem must be on their side. Blocknet withdrawals is also desabled on Polo.

Edit: I reached out Polo. Let`s wait for their feedback.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
I tried to withdraw some XST and i could not, than i have received e-mail from support

Hi Gavrilo77,

I am sorry but I have now estimated time frame for the resolution of the maintenance at the moment.

Best regards,

Andreas
Poloniex Support

Please let us know is the issue persists for another few days and we`ll contact Polo support.

My first withdraw was stack for about three days like pending, then i requested them to cancel this morning, again i tried small amount and again was pending, after i have received e-mail. Will see in a few days
MR1
legendary

Hi Gavrilo77,

Best regards,

Andreas
Poloniex Support

Hi Gavrilo77,

Best regards,

Andreas
Poloniex Support

MR1
legendary
On poloniex is wallet maintenance

How to know the wallet in under maintenance on Polo? I`ve checked: XST deposit and withdrawal options are available.   
On poloniex is wallet maintenance
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Hi, guys! what is the current situation with coin? are there some projects in pipeline? can community help with them somehow?

Take the non-response from the team as your answer.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Hey all
I have some video cards for sale
1. XFX R9 270 - FREE PCI-E cable included
2. PowerColor HD7870 - FREE PCI-E cables included
3. Saphire Dual-X R9 270 - FREE PCI-E cable included SOLD

These video cards are like new, I only used about 10 days just to test out the crypto mining, seen then all are shelved.

each video card is 40,000XST shipping included within U.S.A which is about $106. PCI-E cable alone is about $5 each. PowerColor comes with 2 FREE cables so it's about $10.
International is welcome but with additional 10,000XST for shipping.

I have ton of other items for sale to XST community at reasonable prices. I will listing more later.

Saphire Dual-X R9 270 sold for 50,000XST. Imagine if XST at $1 each, that is equal 500 video cards!
Thank you Zlobina

I have received my ordered. Thanks BTCwriter.

Good to know you have received and it is worked. Enjoy and thank you

Anyone want to make some deal, again?
I have 2 * XFX Radeon 7950 3GB video cards available and want some XST. 1 fan from each card is not working but not worry I will including 2 more fans for each card at various noise level in case you want to replace it, for your info without the other fan the video card still work normal. Last time it was 50,000 XST per card, now I only want 15,000XST? 25,000 for international.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Hi, guys! what is the current situation with coin? are there some projects in pipeline? can community help with them somehow?
MR1
legendary

Go and take care of your Bitswift which is left without community and has only 3-4 connections stupid troll !
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Simple question and you guys can answer very easy...

Is Stealthcoin devs working on StealthSend right now? or again working on some shit project for others...maybe this can be answered without slack and hidden rubbish...

(How many supporters and believers of this project for years have to leave and get mad till you say something usefull)
In my view,you guys are not able to build StealthSend tech,i can remember how bitcoin core devs said its impossible...

But i heard that StealthSend has to be different coin what u will be able to transform from XST -> StealthSend and back reverse too... And StealthSend has to be able to mining,but XST stays minting..
If is this true,can u answer something? Please be solid,not just agressive against mad ppl...they will be everywhere and u cant hide...Thanks

(And i cant believe this is stupid scam,otherwise devs are totally retarded...They can make lot of money->this coin is very easy pump to 20k+ ,my prediction is 50k ,i heard predictions to 100k+ ,and StealthSend also with big support...if devs are not working on this project,but on some shit for others (for low price,or for 0)this is just insane.Some whale is holding market 24/7 with lot of btc to support this coin,even if mad trolls start dump value stay...this is just sick i just wonder where tha hell is release for StealthSend after 2years it is time to done it Smiley

Wait more (you are crazy) Dump ( you are crazy)
Be mad  ( you are crazy) Be silent (you are crazy)
              Be crazy (you are mad)

And i want acess to slack as well,i have done nothing bad and im just asking normal things for 2years...How someone can hold and support coin at some level without answers,without releases and hidden somewhere...then just leave this development...or ppl start talking bad for this devs across whole cryptoworld hehehe...better for you Hondo is to let this coin fall down,because your reputation will fall down badly if StealthSend fails (it was your main project -> Privacy basic human right)...

True is im sometimes trolling and kidding and what? this is not reason to ignore me...i just own fb fanpage account,more then 3% of total coins,and i watch this coin for years,because i need StealthSend tech for my own project(selling goods).Yeah im mad also of waiting Cheesy At least im more patient then other investors...For sure nobody will answer to me,even fuckin nobody will read this...

MR1
legendary
Can I join the stealthcoin slack? Thank you very much and have a great day.

Unfortunately you can`t. Hondo is the only person who adds people to Slack but almost every month he gets attacked aggressively by Slack members. I`m afraid he will not add new members to Slack anymore. When there are news, you will know in this Announcement thread.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Can I join the stealthcoin slack? Thank you very much and have a great day.
Activity: 546
I will make a big announce soon Cheesy. Are you guys here ?

Who are you??
MR1
legendary
hello. my wallet has no connections. can u help me with a bootstrap and some nodes?
l.e. found the boostrap on the website. waiting for it to load and see if i have any connections then
l.l.e. wallet gets stuck(not responding) at 90 or 91% loading. I opened it at least 10 times and it's the same.

Please note that the progress of bootstrap syncing will pause at 91% for several hours to validate the bootstrap file. Do not interrupt this process!

Our FAQ section may also be useful for you:
https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=46&sid=0d8ba913b86ee556a62fb420c29ccf2d

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
hello. my wallet has no connections. can u help me with a bootstrap and some nodes?
l.e. found the boostrap on the website. waiting for it to load and see if i have any connections then
l.l.e. wallet gets stuck(not responding) at 90 or 91% loading. I opened it at least 10 times and it's the same.
Activity: 840
I have the same concerns as well. The volume has been pretty crazy today. From 90% up to -19% down. That is a huge swing. Hopefully this coin is not manipulated. But again, I am new to cryptocurrency, maybe there are some things that I just don't understand.

The trading volume exceded 51 000 USD  Shocked

Maybe the whale is aware that stealthsend is nearing to the complition.   Cool

$51.000 going down.. I am yet to see anything that leads me to believe anything is being finished.
Activity: 744
I have the same concerns as well. The volume has been pretty crazy today. From 90% up to -19% down. That is a huge swing. Hopefully this coin is not manipulated. But again, I am new to cryptocurrency, maybe there are some things that I just don't understand.

The trading volume exceded 51 000 USD  Shocked

Maybe the whale is aware that stealthsend is nearing to the complition.   Cool
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 840
Is there a slack channel ?

Yes, there is one. PM your valid email (where you want to receive the invite) to me or to the StealthDevs and you`ll get enrolled in slack.

So how dead is development? Not a tweet in a year, website SSL cert invalid..
Pages:
Jump to: