Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] YACoin ongoing development - page 68. (Read 379983 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Yup, those are the best, power/performance/cost wise.

The new NVIDIA GTX 880 with 8gb of ram might surpass them, but it will probably come out in October.

Thanks!

Would you know how much wattage draw they use per card mining with yac?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Yup, those are the best, power/performance/cost wise.

The new NVIDIA GTX 880 with 8gb of ram might surpass them, but it will probably come out in October.

R7 240 4GB = 984 H/s

You're a little low, may want to work on settings - try a lower LG or increase frequencies.  You're leaving hashpower on the table...

R7 240 4GB = 1.18 KH/sec

So 240 4gb and 750ti are 2 most efficient cards to mine yac right now?

I just want to try the coin especially with much greener setup.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
BTW well done! YACoin has now surpassed bitcoin in marketcap by more than 10 fold! lol wth...
lmao, an unintended consequence of joe switching the dns of explorer.yacoin.org to the new server and me implementing an (almost Cheesy) compatible api on it - though instead of a decimal number it lists the coin supply in satoshis Grin

anyway, hopefully this gets us some nice publicity and maybe even increase the exchange rate a bit Tongue

Ok, someone buy and sell to themselves to get the volume to 1 btc, and there will be quite a stir--probably and angry one haha.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
One does not simply mine Bitcoins
BTW well done! YACoin has now surpassed bitcoin in marketcap by more than 10 fold! lol wth...
lmao, an unintended consequence of joe switching the dns of explorer.yacoin.org to the new server and me implementing an (almost Cheesy) compatible api on it - though instead of a decimal number it lists the coin supply in satoshis Grin

anyway, hopefully this gets us some nice publicity and maybe even increase the exchange rate a bit Tongue

R7 240 4GB = 984 H/s
You're a little low, may want to work on settings - try a lower LG or increase frequencies.  You're leaving hashpower on the table...

R7 240 4GB = 1.18 KH/sec
i'll just leave this here Wink http://yacoinwiki.tk/index.php/Mining_Hardware_Comparison
Diff is still too slow to adjust.

I don't think one can ever define 'too slow' in this sense. Theoretically, a whole bunch of miners could jump on even with the high difficulty because it is that profitable with certain cpus, gpus (especially consdering one could easily pump the price up right now), and the difficulty wouldn't have to adjust that much. I think this NFactor has really beaten down the 1gb and 2gb gpu cards.

Activity: 133
Diff is still too slow to adjust.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500

R7 240 4GB = 984 H/s

R7 240 4GB = 1.18 KH/sec
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Can you give me some data on how much hashrate (N=15) would you get with this cards?

750ti = 1220 H/s
R7 240 4GB = 984 H/s
Can you give me some data on how much hashrate (N=15) would you get with this cards?

280x=
750ti =
R7 240 4GB =

Thanks!
Those are really useful features no one focuses on...they just assume bitcoind works 100%.
Thanks and props!
Hello Ivan,

Is your message (# 2171) referring to the previous message # 2170, which is mine?  If so, thank you.  If not, then it should be Grin 

Ron

Yessir! :p
You have some really cool ideas for the wallet.
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
Those are really useful features no one focuses on...they just assume bitcoind works 100%.
Thanks and props!
Hello Ivan,

Is your message (# 2171) referring to the previous message # 2170, which is mine?  If so, thank you.  If not, then it should be Grin 

Ron
new snapshot with most electrum plugins fixed/modified to work with yac is up Cool

list of available plugins:
* yacoin exchange rates (so far just from cryptsy api and only to btc)
* label sync
* point of sale
* qr scans
* virtual keyboard

disabled plugins:
* aliases (bitcoin electrum ships with this disabled anyway)
* coinbase buyback (for obvious reason)

teaser screenshot from windoze (running raw python scripts, still haven't figured out the py2exe setup script)
fresh yacoin electrum distribution archives (tgz and zip) up in my dropbox, grab them while they're hot (and don't forget to post some feedback!)

note for windows users: you need to know how to run python scripts if you wanna try this Tongue
(also, looking for someone who can build an .exe for dem windows users)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3523pxxlh6z357l/AAD2tDfuDwkRCl04dDEHUHrwa
750 ti is a multi-purpose asic xD

It beats an r9 290 at most newer algorithms...yac was a bonus.

Both are better than the crappy asic companies out there.

A reminder to vote for your favorite yacoin memes: http://forum.yacoin.org/index.php?topic=661

750 ti is a multi-purpose asic xD

It beats an r9 290 at most newer algorithms...yac was a bonus.
My 750ti got 880 hash/sec each.
 Grin goodbye AMD nVidia

(Fixed that for you)

good to know!  My low end AMD is about 1.1 KH/sec - glad I didn't switch to team green!  my 2 GB cards are 820 KH/sec...

Hey... profit is profit! barabeku, do you know the power output of the 750ti?
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
 Grin goodbye AMD nVidia

(Fixed that for you)

good to know!  My low end AMD is about 1.1 KH/sec - glad I didn't switch to team green!  my 2 GB cards are 820 KH/sec...
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
 Grin goodbye AMD
http://explore.grokonet.com/ Is there any API for this block explorer?
Official explorer has been dead for ages
well, technically it's dead only since today. the motivation behind this decision is:
* it was running too damn slow to be of any use anyway
* the benefits of running that server didn't justify the cost (over $20/mo for something that's constantly moving through the thin line called "working/broken")
* some of the stat-generating cron jobs actually didn't even have a chance to complete as they were getting killed due to an out-of-memory condition
as a replacement, i'm running a (much cheaper but working and fast) new explorer at http://yacoin.unsha.net
Hello Sairon & anyone else suffering the "ISP blues",

Could you use this Linux ISP?
http://inxtracking01.inx1and1.de/tracking?i1005q00bdrfqbpn55000d0000000000000000cx6wb0i6&kwk=6854016

Yes $0.99 for the first year! 
Unlimited data transfer etc. etc. Or maybe the $5.99/month package?

Just use that link if you sign up, it gets me a "smidge" off my websites(shameless plug) Cheesy

Ron
yeah, but i need a vps, not webhosting Smiley
actually, their vps prices are a bit higher than what i pay currently at chunkhost

PS: i really tried to make a windows executable with py2exe, but there's no fucking way i'm gonna get that stupid m$ visual shit to work (needed to compile yac_scrypt)...
MSVS can be like a fickle mistress.  You treat her wrong and she will give you hell.  You treat her right and she will make you very happy Smiley
What are you trying to do with MSVS?  What is yac_scrypt?  You did see my videos on building all the libraries for Bitcoin, YACoin, etc.  and my video on my YACoin changes using MSVS?

Ron

i was referring to yacoin_scrypt python module (which itself is written in c). finally managed to compile it with mingw (the time i could've saved by trying it this way first... gah), so it's ok now.
Pages:
Jump to: