Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 64. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mmmm running 5 pc's found one block this like 6 hours ago that about it......

Only orphans Sad

Please share some yac : YN5gfrrgupTN76m787YfDf2GNVRvxR67Ge
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

I guess someone (multiple people) figured out how to copypasta from scrypt-jane into the cgminer scrypt kernel with a few tweaks and mine with cgminer.

You do have to make cgminer verify the hash after by also altering scrypt.c, too.

Well at the least this experiment shows there is interest in a coin that attempts to even the playing field by being CPU only (even if in this case it's failed). I do think though that even a CPU only coin would still drive an arms race if it became sucessful
Activity: 70
I'm have trouble getting any coins, my C64 is churning out a whopping 2hash/s.

What could possibly be wrong?

Any help upgrading to an Amiga would be appreciated Grin YAC: YCitno2EtBFMzdwKMSqokMuQkiZwH2uUny

K.

2 yac sent.
Activity: 182
Another Orphan, 6 in total, 0 Mined in 6hs.... I´m getting bored, I think i quit with this ToyCoin

Yeah I've had it too. Gonna take a shit, when I come back I want a block or it's bye bye yac
Activity: 68
Another Orphan, 6 in total, 0 Mined in 6hs.... I´m getting bored, I think i quit with this ToyCoin
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
YaCoin successfully removed from my computer  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Any help upgrading to an Amiga would be appreciated Grin YAC: YCitno2EtBFMzdwKMSqokMuQkiZwH2uUny

K.

I sent you 1 YAC so that you don't have to turn on your C64 anymore this year   Grin

Thank you greatly, I can now afford the game I was wanting (Manic Miner).

K.

K.

I sent you 1 YAC so that you don't have to turn on your C64 anymore this year   Grin
Activity: 644

K.
Up until an hour ago I was getting a lot of orphans. Now I get nothing. I miss my orphans  Grin

Still getting blocks here... looks like 7-12 per hour and a half or so on these Xeons?

Seems like a lot! I don't have a good connections (socks proxy) but that shouldn't stop me from getting orphans. What hash does QT report for your servers? Are you talking about one or mulitple? (7-12 per hour)
Activity: 97
got about 22 blocks now with 4 pc's (600 kh/s) orphans about 160 so i am not complaining  Grin strange thing however is that my fastest pc (amd octacore @4,6 ghz found almost no blocks at all (about 3) and my xeons doing a great job. so maybe it's an amd problem?

How many connections does each machine have?

Does the one not getting blocks also have way less connections than the others?

-MarkM-

no all have 8 connections (didn't opened the port in my firewall)
Activity: 462
Up until an hour ago I was getting a lot of orphans. Now I get nothing. I miss my orphans  Grin

Still getting blocks here... looks like 7-12 per hour and a half or so on these Xeons?
Activity: 406
The cryptocoin watcher
fml
I got 1 accepted but orphaned and 5 rejects.Too much to work and Im sleepy.I think Ill call it for the night.Maybe someone will figure it out till tomorrow

later edit 7 rejects already

This isn't a bright start for the future of YAC GPU mining.

Trying to use CGMiner??
I got 1 accepted but orphaned and 5 rejects.Too much to work and Im sleepy.I think Ill call it for the night.Maybe someone will figure it out till tomorrow

This isn't a bright start for the future of YAC GPU mining.
Activity: 68
BTW, if you're getting HW errors it probably means that the hashes aren't being confirmed by the CPU.  Double check that you implemented the code in scrypt.c correctly and that you are using a high enough thread concurrency (set your network target to something like diff 4 then try to submit there, they will all come up as rejected by the network but you can verify you wrote the code correctly if they are).

implying he implemented anything at all Cheesy Cheesy

Then it will be too late, you need to figure it out now, NOOOOWWWWW  Grin
Activity: 420
Orphan Tears!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma4KlFLho6c

{
"account" : "",
"category" : "orphan",
"amount" : 48.60000000,
"confirmations" : 0,
"generated" : true,
"txid" : "b0012cd056e54a0b2e3453bf80fadedd5b4fd99a05883036c063b2ecf31afc95",
"time" : 1368043384,
"timereceived" : 1368043385
},
{
"account" : "",
"category" : "orphan",
"amount" : 47.75000000,
"confirmations" : 0,
"generated" : true,
"txid" : "95f3cb7e7b762054b0f7f2c122301d79ed7d3cc91b9f23943125ed7df690ecbd",
"time" : 1368044932,
"timereceived" : 1368044933
}

I like the music video better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=929sn1qMCcM
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: