Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAJU]YAJUCOIN | Decentralized YAJU SENPAI | [PoS 114%] - page 3. (Read 69889 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
At the moment, we need some positive news from the project developer. Did anyone get in touch with him? The project can be restarted, rebranded, and entered a larger stock exchange. I hope for the development of the project.

Developer is missing Cry
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
At the moment, we need some positive news from the project developer. Did anyone get in touch with him? The project can be restarted, rebranded, and entered a larger stock exchange. I hope for the development of the project.
This coin seems to have ended.
But yet I still believe in YAJU SENPAI. Cool
This currency becomes a bridge of the world Grin
Activity: 52
Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
coin that had exploded some time ago, but why at this time YAJUcoin the price is very cheap .. ?? I hope this coin will not die and I hope the price of this coin will be stable as before..success for all ..
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Is it true that it is no longer this coin project. I`m still staking my wallet hopefully this is where this coin goes.
Is there a resurrection from here?

If someone reboots and INMUcoin is made, YAJUsenpai will resurrect.

I do not know this anymore Cry
Activity: 896
Merit: 108

If someone reboots and INMUcoin is made, YAJUsenpai will resurrect.
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
SENPAI comes back
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
but i dont think the coin will touch its top mark it had reached when it started 4500 Sats, difficult for it to achieve it again
had made around 0.1 BTC with 3000 Yaju. sad looking at this condition of it now
YAJU SENPAI comes back Cool
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I don't think it's dead. I found some of the coins that I had before, and now it's up about 20000%, and I've even forgotten about them, so the cryptocurrency is a very special kind of existence.Keep making surprises.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Some coins look dead, every volume is very low, but some people have been buying, cryptocurrency exchange market is so so, suddenly one day, the price has gone up a lot

only for this there must be at least some gestures from the developers. And not complete silence (

I sold all my yaju coins, got tired of this waiting game.
Activity: 364
Some coins look dead, every volume is very low, but some people have been buying, cryptocurrency exchange market is so so, suddenly one day, the price has gone up a lot

only for this there must be at least some gestures from the developers. And not complete silence (
I remember I bought this coin when its price was 1300 satoshi. Now its only 90 satoshi.  What a bad investment Sad
114515 satoshi will be coming soon Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
I think the project can really be revitalized if you run the masternode for this coin. Success at an early stage will attract interest from investors.
Activity: 98
I remember I bought this coin when its price was 1300 satoshi. Now its only 90 satoshi.  What a bad investment Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Activity: 364
Developers and YAJU SENPAI have gone Cry

very sorry(
in the chat coinsmarkets very strongly supported this coin. and she is now almost dead. And Coin Phore very much watered with mud, but still blossoms
Pages:
Jump to: