Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAJU]YAJUCOIN | Decentralized YAJU SENPAI | [PoS 114%] - page 7. (Read 69896 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Total coin supply : 81,000,000 YAJU I think the capitalization of the coin has not yet reached its goals. With adequate development of the project, a good growth of the project is possible. You need white paper and a good stock exchange.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
thank you YAJUCOIN, I have received 1000 yajucoin, if yajucoin in the future can enter the exchange etherdelta, kalu already in etherdelta please notification via twitter. thank you
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Who is that virus YAJU is ixintpwn. Who can explain what it is?
Activity: 125
First of all, im not here for FUD, im here for health discussion if this is a scam or not, i searched about the coin and found this:

• No new technology at all
  • Insanly high premine compared to PoW supply
  • High PoS, creating inflation
  • High airdrop ammount
  • (unknown) Dev doesn't answer ANN Thread

The max PoW coins mined on the first 1000 blocks is only 136.000, compared to premine that is ~95x coins (12960000) that is insanly high
Are you going to trust on a unknown dev that hold more than 95% of the network weight?

I also mined on the first day, but sold everything after analyze the coin itself, sadly is just another clone with changed parameters...

you had some very healthy arguments but is n't still so early to judge the project still 6 days old
an the dev said that premine will be air drop and bounties (we cannot say that this project is good or bad) not saying i trust

just waiting for what will happen next
Agreed, at least i sold my coins so greedness cant drive me anymore

Chances are this as just a big P&D coin driven by the devs, but who knows?
Activity: 7
Yajucoin reborn it seems like gokucoin reborn Undecided but gokucoin has swaped to xgox coin..great strategy i think Wink
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
First of all, im not here for FUD, im here for health discussion if this is a scam or not, i searched about the coin and found this:

• High airdrop ammount

The max PoW coins mined on the first 1000 blocks is only 136.000, compared to premine that is ~95x coins (12960000) that is insanly high
Are you going to trust on a unknown dev that hold more than 95% of the network weight?

I also mined on the first day, but sold everything after analyze the coin itself, sadly is just another clone with changed parameters...

you had some very healthy arguments but is n't still so early to judge the project still 6 days old
an the dev said that premine will be air drop and bounties (we cannot say that this project is good or bad) not saying i trust

Agreed, at least i sold my coins so greedness cant drive me anymore
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
One of best airdrop i ever had, get almost 0.1 btc from this coin now, and my yaju coin amount not decrease at all, but dev need more active or create independent website or forum to accomodate user, nice work with japan idea by the way Smiley
Activity: 160
I feel Yaju is a nice coin to sit on your coins like a broody hen. It seems to have potential and you get a proper PoS-rate.
Activity: 160
I feel Yaju is a nice coin to sit on your coins like a broody hen. It seems to have potential and you get a proper PoS-rate.
Activity: 56
it depends on the hold your coins!!! please donot hurry. Forget about selling.. Buy or hold for now.
Activity: 100
i think price yajucoin will be keep increase for 3 month future.. i hope get the price over 50K..go to the moon yajucoin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
This is an exciting coin, 100sat to 4000sat on the market, 40X is crazy, I hope it is not just the price factor, it needs the actual development and application.
Activity: 210

• High airdrop ammount

Activity: 138

• High airdrop ammount

Activity: 193
So sad. Such an excellent project, but the dev does not respond to the topic. On Twitter, too, silence.
I hope they work hard and soon a new exchange will list.
Activity: 54
How does one solo mine this?
Activity: 41
Any pool for yaju? lycheebit not active for this coin. And when is the second airdrop ?

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-YAJU.htm
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
Any pool for yaju? lycheebit not active for this coin. And when is the second airdrop ?
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
We need some new exchange or YAJUcoin will die on coinsmarkets. Where are you dev?
Activity: 118
Passion brought Us here....
bought some at coins market to add to the airdrop, I'm  staking this coin ...long term
Pages:
Jump to: