Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAJU]YAJUCOIN | Decentralized YAJU SENPAI | [PoS 114%] - page 5. (Read 69896 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
YAJU SENPAI is GOD but YAJUCOIN is NOT god.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
We are all worried about the further development of the project. I think we need a strong team to bring the project to a decent level.

I agree with you.We need strong support in the person of the dev and the community. The coin is very promising, at least one more stock exchange is needed.
many of us all do need a better exchange so that people are more interested in this coin. and will certainly make this coin trading more attractive. we are just a tall how the team will work
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
Any news from developer team? New exchanges, white paper?
maybe for now there is still no news from the developer for this coin. indeed all require valid news information updates from the manager and the team about how this coin will move forward
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Any news from developer team? New exchanges, white paper?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I just thanked YAJU for giving us airdrop, then just staking my first make up for him. Hopefully this project will success.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
There is a small stabilization of prices on the stock exchange. I would like to know a little more news on the project. How does the team continue to develop the project?
Activity: 336
I can't open windows wallet. can u please help

Activity: 87
We are all worried about the further development of the project. I think we need a strong team to bring the project to a decent level.

The community is not mature yet, and it will take some time to promote its development. Dev's sustainable development is very important, which is directly related to the success of the project.
Activity: 43
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 9

Do you have a mind to develop?
Activity: 7
When is the road map?
Activity: 1
I hope my coins go to moon Smiley
Activity: 5
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

I agree with you.We need strong support in the person of the dev and the community. The coin is very promising, at least one more stock exchange is needed.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Activity: 25
I am sad when this coin stagnates
Please stand up again please
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Is any progress about this coin? I notice that the price decreased a lot for this coin. Angry
Devs team don't answer, this is main problem. We need other exchanges.
Activity: 67
Is any progress about this coin? I notice that the price decreased a lot for this coin. Angry
Activity: 12
for the last 3 days, i didnot get any coins from stake ::Sad           everyday the coin circulation increase...

With 8200 yaju coins I get approximately 1 block per day.
Pages:
Jump to: