Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAJU]YAJUCOIN | Decentralized YAJU SENPAI | [PoS 114%] - page 6. (Read 69889 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
for the last 3 days, i didnot get any coins from stake ::Sad           everyday the coin circulation increase...
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
It would be nice if the project went to the exchange coinexchange.io. I really like this exchange.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Will YAJU be listed on other exchanges?I've seen a good deal on coinsmarkets, but a lack of popularity, after all, is a new exchanges.Will dev have other plans?The continuation of POS will increase the supply of COINS and dilute the profits.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
PoS 114% and will decrease over time. Better accumulate and hodl the coins everyone,
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
jaju jaju bo-bo-bo nice name though I might lean toward more lengthy one if I had a batch of names available to my disposition and had to pick the most nonsensical one. I hear monero hash rate is dropping dramatically because of people withdrawing their hash rate and pointing it to jaja algo. poor mro
The hash is dynamic, and once the benefits of a project are high, the miners will make a choice, and the natural hash will flow to higher-yielding mining without worry.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
jaju jaju bo-bo-bo nice name though I might lean toward more lengthy one if I had a batch of names available to my disposition and had to pick the most nonsensical one. I hear monero hash rate is dropping dramatically because of people withdrawing their hash rate and pointing it to jaja algo. poor mro
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Where can we trade with Yaju coin?
You can trade Yaju only on coinsmarkets. com
Activity: 336
Where can we trade with Yaju coin?
Activity: 172
This coin has a great price at launch, but someone to greed to take all money they can have and dump the price, need years to this coin to rise again
yes i think the price will pump again , and i holding 10,000 yaju coin to stake .
Activity: 518
I hope in the near future the project will find a normal development plan, we will learn more about the developers. I would also like to see a stock exchange with a large volume of trades. Slowly but surely the price will start to grow I'm sure of it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
This coin has a great price at launch, but someone to greed to take all money they can have and dump the price, need years to this coin to rise again
Activity: 172
the price fall to the moon
so sadly , i bought yaju senpain coin  3500 satoshi , i keep holding  long term , no worry  about that .
Activity: 100
the price fall to the moon
Activity: 11
I missed out Sad
Activity: 1
Hi guys.
I'm just a YAJUCOINer and I developed a twitter-tip bot(online wallet service) for YAJUCOIN. so I'd like to introduce it on this forum.
We just call this YAJUCOINER BOT.

URL is here: https://twitter.com/yajucoiner (please look through terms and conditions first. this is mandatory)

IMPORTANT:
This bot is still beta release. you might lose your YAJUCOIN if the server has trouble.
DONT DEPOSIT A LOT OF YOUR COIN. BE AWARE THIS IS TEMPORARY YOUR WALLET. WE'RE BASICALLY NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY YOUR TROUBLES AND DAMAGES, AND LOSSES.

Stuffs you need before you start:
1. Twitter account
2. YAJUCOIN

How to use:
1. You need to have the bot show your YAJUCOIN address to deposit YAJUCOIN first.
*if you're protected account, you first need to disable the setting and tweet '@yajucoiner followme' first*
@yajucoiner deposit

2. After deposit some YAJUCOIN to the specified address that's returned from the bot, you can see that your balance has been changed.
@yajucoiner balance
(depends on your language settings on your Twitter, FIAT rate (now only available in JPY and USD) can be changed)

3. Now you can send your shitty YAJUCOIN to anyone even TRUMP!
@yajucoiner send @realDonaldTrump 114514 (send 114514YAJU to @realDonaldTrump)

4. Donate please if you like!
@yajucoiner donate 114514 (donate 114514YAJU to me (developer))

If you want to know the details, visit the bot's page on twitter and read some instructions and terms and conditions.

To YAJUCOIN Developer: I think you really shouldnt use his face pic and suggest another pic that reminds us of his figure.

To all of developers who are willing to develop something:
His linux version binary(yajucoind) comes with a bunch of error messages. but when I tried to compile it from the source I got a lot of error too
so imma going to give you a hint to compile on Linux(Ubuntu). hope this works and helps you.

$ git clone http://github.com/yajucoin/yajucoin.git && cd yajucoin/src
$ sudo apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev
$ mkdir -p obj && mkdir -p obj/zerocoin
$ chmod u+x ./leveldb/build_detect_platform && make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
Activity: 12
when will another airdrop will be held ?

I think the first airdrop was the only one.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
I think for the further development of the project we need a stock exchange with large volumes.
Activity: 41
If it is another round of the activities to send the token, it would be better
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
when will another airdrop will be held ?
Activity: 308
I see the progress of the project is very promising and I think soon the coin of the project will be in the market much better than the present and in my opinion for the participants who follow the airdrop from the project in order not to fast fast to mejual coin from this project
Pages:
Jump to: