Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAJU]YAJUCOIN | Decentralized YAJU SENPAI | [PoS 114%] - page 8. (Read 69896 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 100
Wow,YAJUCOIN is so suprised me.And now YAJUCOIN is trading on coinsmarkets exchange and the potential of the Japanese market.I will hold it tightly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very interesting project! When is the next Airdrop?
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
is there any block for YAJU?
Activity: 84
He joined the airdrop and got 1000 coins. From this project Airdrops still will be ?? When?
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Japanese falls in and out of things quickly..   Undecided
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
YAJUCOIN is growing fast in "Some" Japanese users.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Japanese very love this coins,we should build comminuty and make some video/gif/pic etc... next week,may be yajucoin will list Bittrex,hodl !!!! go to moon yaju grow so fast
Activity: 55
Not in the Japanese life simply do not understand your PEPE and DOGE model, so the model for this project is really not familiar with the understanding
Activity: 55
Oh well, I put in 5 ETH - now holding thumbs that this project is a success.
Activity: 74
yesterday i sell 1k yaju = 500 satoshi and now  Huh
i bought 10k yaju coin =2000 satoshi  and holding on coinsmarkets exchange  Grin
Activity: 294
Too bad, I missed this coin. Sad I want to join to the next airdrop for this coin. When will be the next airdrop? Thank you very much!
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I just have 10k yaju now, and i will holding too, this coin has a bright future since the japan is a big community for cryptocurrency, i think this coin will reach 20k satoshi next month
Activity: 241
Like how the Japanese generate ideas! Yajcoin may be they will do it Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i bought 80k yaju,2333,go to moon , good coin,i wan yaju have a good price,i will earn 100x,i think there should go to a big exchange,im hodl and wait.good luck
Activity: 630
I didn't get to receive my Yaju airdrop and no information if he's still distributing the airdrop
Activity: 994
Are you going to have a 2nd round for airdrop?I hope there would be...
I hope so too. Knowing the development of coin coins is so good that I really want it. so I hope the airdrop will be done for the second round..
Activity: 238
Are you going to have a 2nd round for airdrop?I hope there would be...
Activity: 644
bubble is over, congrats to all who gain much btc, i will keep holding this coin atleast for 2 month more, hope i will get much btc too when i decide to sell this coin later
Activity: 47
very good price Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Activity on coin trade is really impressive. We need a good exchange and development project.
Pages:
Jump to: