Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin Relaunch - page 16. (Read 33170 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
wow the gam changed Smiley
i'm in
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

We need people to mine these coins. There are no mining rewards, but you will be rewarded with extra coins if you mine.
If you do mine, start gen=1 in the config, just put a little bit of mining power into it as well. We need both coins mined. Please pm me if you plane to mine.
[/quote]

PM sent waiting for reply
Activity: 84
I'm reading the new task, but i don't understand a thing.

Is this a sub task for the first week (hold at least 75% coins) ? so it ends 03/15 too ?

I updated it. The Proof of Possession runs until all coins are given away. It is a recurring award each week. This new task runs for 11 days, and is meant to create upward buy pressure, by rewarding traders for buying Yin or Yang. Just an idea I'm throwing out there.
Activity: 98
I'm reading the new task, but i don't understand a thing.

Is this a sub task for the first week (hold at least 75% coins) ? so it ends 03/15 too ?

EDIT: you have edited your post, it's ok Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm interested, I pm'ed you my address.

This idea is really exciting, I love to see new things in the cryptocommunity.
Maybe you can find people to mine this coin if you compile a Windows wallet yourself?

We want a windows wallet, but need one made. No one on our team is strong on making one, and we don't want a half-baked wallet.

Yes it is the same thread. The last thread was locked because of a spammed commenting, and apparently I did not make enough of an effortto stop comments with addresses. I am talking to a moderator now though.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am working on sending out the coins from the pm's yesterday, but some will be missed. If you don't have your coins by tomorrow, pm me again. I will verify that I didn't already send you coins though.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
A new thread?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Maybe you can find people to mine this coin if you compile a Windows wallet yourself?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Pmed you a while ago to help but no answer, and I'm mining with 1mh/s
Would be nice to have windows wallet too
Pages:
Jump to: