Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YOO] Yooba: Decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology - page 10. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
this project yooba is more interesting and promising than any other project , and  I am willing to support this project no matter what .
Activity: 24
yooba is the most wonderful project that i encounter since i started in crypto, this is gonna be huge soon . proud to be part of yooba family
Activity: 44
this project  is promising and amazing well detailed and with a great idea of Yooba team for the security,privacy and freedom of the consumer this project deserve to be known and be popular in the world of cryptocurrency I'm very happy to be part of this project goodluck !
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I think this Yooba project is more interesting and promising and their platform and community is good, I will support this and join in bounty campaign for the e-commerce system based on blockchain technology and to the future. I hope this bounty campaign will be successful in the up coming months and when this project ends I hope that will make a good profit to the investors and all of the participants. Good luck.
Activity: 805
YoobaProject is a decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology, where anyone can securely and privately provide services and purchase services.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Can it be used for any item related to purchase, ie, furniture, car, home, , shoes personal consumer goods?
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
I like the concept of this yooba project , we know already that this project has a good future and I am happy that I found yooba project and I gladly participate this , willing to invest some money here .
Activity: 44
I believe in yooba because of it unique to solve a particular problem ,the strategy used is awesome.
Activity: 61
this project is unique and a very good project.good luck to you team
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Yooba looks like a great project that has serious potential to become a top e-commerce project. I genuinely believe that blockchain can improve most sectors of online transactions. Decentralization of e-commerce could be amazingly beneficial to both consumers and sellers.
Activity: 17
I heard about this project and decided to go through it, the project is an awesome one and looks promising too,im very happy Im part of this and also discovered it earlier,  looking forward to the development, great team too!!
Yooba to the moon!
Activity: 8
Am so glad to be a partaker of Yooba program, i love the laid down idea and the brain behind the great project, it is crystal clear that the future of Yooba is going to be great, kudos to the admin
Activity: 33
I've read through this project information and I'm well pleased and bullish on this, Yooba Project is a great innovation as the e-commerce system will be decentralized using the viable blockchain technology which makes it a very safe means to protect the data of both consumers and merchants. The idea of mainnet is also going to cause an increase in adoption and value of the Yooba token.
Activity: 101
I've gone through this project's information, the information symposium is very great, I beleive this project will pave way for the revolution of greater achievements. I recommend this project, it has  good potential and it will really be very great.. Good luck to us all
Activity: 145
Just finished reading information about this project. There was at least one worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, inspire confidence. I look forward to further development. Thank you!
Activity: 68
I did some reading about Yooba when they first came on board, that was when they did their telegram drop, and I was really impressed with their layout plans, I am very certain they will make this project more interesting as the day goes by.
Activity: 84
Yooba Project is great concept and projects,
and this is a very safety to protect the privacy of every consumers.. this tokens are very precious because its change to a mainnet to increase its value...proud to be with you.... good luck
Activity: 122
A very great and well detailed project and it has good concept. i can assurely that this project will diffinitely achieve the goals and will be a huge project and surely it will have its big success. great work team Yooba and good luck.

i hope, you will have a bounty program.
Activity: 294
Yes, the crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
Activity: 92
Yooba Nice e-commerce System Based On Blockchain ,Great Project See you on Top
Pages:
Jump to: