Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YOO] Yooba: Decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology - page 6. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Yooba Project is preparing for the future. It is a market place for the whole world. Now there is the chance to participate early there project looks interesting and great team in the making, with amazing idea it will boom in terms of cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Yooba is an ecosystem that uses blockchain technology and has proven quality to the whole world. More people will benefit from this ecosystem in the future.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Interesting Project ,Good for everyone who want to involve decentralized markets.I assume that Yooba would be the future decentralized shopping markets that allows everyone to buy and swll goods.I like the idea of having this decentralized e-commerce business.

Looks promising ,Goodluck for this project.
Activity: 16
sound good I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project
and  great innovation as the e-commerce system will be decentralized using the viable blockchain technology which makes it a very safe means to protect the data of both consumers and merchants.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
A good project, has good ideas.
Yooba is set to be a very successful blockchain project, beyond just an ICO.
Yooba dream can come true... So do not hesitate to keep joining.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
i think yooba project will be a good project
 Because it is a decentralized, global, secure, private, blockchain-based e-commerce system that commitment to all consumers, safety, privacy, and easy global consumption.
and i hope yooba token will be listing in big exchange quickly
thank you
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I'm going to start reporting all of you garbage posters for shilling for this shitcoin. to all the investards, please read the comments on this thread, they are all either garbage posts or copy paste of another post. I believe they are trying to collect money to spend them on fresh and young pussies.
Activity: 18
I think Yooba is a great project with a decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain. It is best described as a project with great prospect. They will operate stores that costumer can access thru their site which will be beneficial to buyers. The security of the system is also on point 
Activity: 9
I think this project is nice to follow because Yooba is use  for shopping and also  for business. They will operate stores that costumer can access thru their site. This is beneficial to online buyers. Hope Yooba will succeed on this new venture. Goodluck to all and those who hold Yooba
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
Please give us full project detail.Your road map,white paper and also your site link?
In these days lot of scame projects are running.
I hope Yooba is a good project for the future.

https://yooba.org/#roadmap
https://yooba.org/assets/YoobaWhitePaper_en.pdf
Activity: 4
yooba is one of the most valuable project
Activity: 2
Esta ideología de "Yooba" garantiza a todos los consumidores la seguridad, privacidad y libertad de un consumo global, y convencerlos además a través de una cuenta y con el compromiso de establecer una plataforma comercial global, descentralizada, transparente, justa y dinámica como un encomiable y bienvenido proyecto de desarrollo con un impacto positivo en la sociedad como un todo.
Activity: 43
I've read through this project information and I'm well pleased and bullish on this.The idea of mainnet is also going to cause an increase in adoption and value of the Yooba token. Yooba Project is a great innovation as the e-commerce system will be decentralized using the viable blockchain technology which makes it a very safe means to protect the data of both consumers and merchants.

Activity: 42
Please give us full project detail.Your road map,white paper and also your site link?
In these days lot of scame projects are running.
I hope Yooba is a good project for the future.
Activity: 2
Yooba is a awsom project!! Very user friendly!!! Yoba is a blockchain system for shopping only. Although she can apply in all aspects,
Yooba's research, development and maintenance only focus on commercial scenarios
and future related to goods and services. The following is a brief list of some of the
application cases.
Activity: 30
Looking forward for the success of this project
Activity: 180
Wonderful PRE ICO project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I've read the whitepaper and roadmap it is really awesome! I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 29
Yooba with professional team, roadmap clearly and pefect plans worthy of being one of the potential in cryptocurrency, I believe they will get more success in the future, best wish to the team, goodluck!!!
Activity: 25
I have read your white paper and understand that YOoba is  decentralized, global, secure, private, blockchain-based e-commerce system. My question is how do you wish to outperform your competitors, because they are quite many of them? I hope this project succeds but the developers must work very hard to make a difference.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
This project has an amazing concept, using the blockchain technology for purchasing services with innovative, secured and private platform. This will be the disruptor of the recent e-commerce project that already in the markets. Looking for forward to list you in the top exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: