Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YOO] Yooba: Decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology - page 9. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yooba Project looks interesting and great team in the making, with amazing idea it will boom in terms of cryptocurrency exchange. I think this will change the crypto world with a full support of the community beside and with complete package platform and organized team. i will share this great project to all my friends. goodjob team..
Activity: 13
Yooba Project is a great concept and projects, and It is decentralized
blockchain based on e-commerce system.
I believe in the project and I'm predicting a great future!!!
Activity: 92
Good luck, it seems a good project!

Great to see this community growing every day raising the profile

Really like the look of this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
the best aiming project i think the successfull was looking to take it investors has give it to high volume profit and all the teams has ready to answers what can you ask about this project take advantage it to every members that needs to question keep it up the good work
Activity: 16
I already shared this project to my friend because i truly believe in this project.With a very active team members, always there to answer whatever you ask them.. I like that.. I really hope for the success in your project. The community grows so fast.. With 1000 plus member in just a day and now continue growing.. To the moon YOOBA! ALL THE BEST! Good job team!
Activity: 12
Yooba Project is great projects, with amazing idea it will boom in terms of cryptocurrency exchange. Any one can be part of Yooba from any where in the world. Great idea. I really believe in the project and I'm predicting a great future for him! I will spread this great project to all my friends. Job well done Yooba.
Activity: 56
this tokens are very precious because its change its value and this project very interesting it is decentralized
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
this interesting product is convenient because you do not need to have different wallets accounts and other inconveniences as safety above everything else
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Commercial and service truly something that are needed by most people.
Even though there are many of this kind of business, but it doesn't close the chance that another project will fail.
I really hope that Yooba can manage to get the market and thrive in the business.
Activity: 67

***AIRDROP 3 IS NOW LIVE***

#YoobaProject announces that #Airdrop Stage-3 (Global) is ALIVE! ;-)
Please fill out the form for participation!
You can get up to 25 000 YOO!
https://goo.gl/forms/uRGEbElJwEgt9wP72
If You have any questions - Fell free to ask our admins here!!! Good luck!

Telegram https://t.me/yoobaproject

Twitter https://twitter.com/YoobaProject

Facebook https://fb.me/YoobaProject

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/CXaMXUD

Github https://github.com/yooba-team

Activity: 41
Yooba Project is a project for the future. In short, Yooba is a decentralized blockchain based on e-commerce system, and gives top priority to safety so as to protect the privacy of every consumers. I am hopeful that it will be recognized as the market place for the whole world in the days to come. So, I am happy to participate early and make the most out of this wonderful opportunity.
Activity: 45
Thanks frankbuse for this Amazing project! and make it to moon!
Activity: 101
As far as I know that those crypto currency will play for long term who is providing global,decentralized, transparent, fair, and dynamic business platform     

Good to see that Yooba is committed to do it.

So many projects are aiming to be an e-commerce system utilizing the benefits of having in the blockchain. How can they assure that consumers will flock on this platform? And only one person in the team? Where are the others?

I think one person alone can run this project without having to involve another team. with a very dynamic system can be run by one person only.

good luck
Activity: 20
Yooba is a very interesting project that everyone shouldnt miss its awesome and excellent project... This project is well plan...
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
  Because its decentralized, global, secure, private, blockchain-based e-commerce system
Commitment to all consumers, safety, privacy, and easy global consumption, this project is really a promising one. All imvestor must lay a full trust on this. This really helpfull for everyone.

Activity: 66
Yobaa is a great project because it is   A decentralized, global, secure, private, blockchain-based e-commerce system. Commitment to all consumers, safety, privacy, and easy global consumption. Many investors will trust in this project because they have an awesome and friendly community . I have a trust eith this token and hodl till it will go to the moon  Wink
Activity: 18
Yooba is a very interesting project that everyone shouldnt miss.It offers safety and security in everyone which the modern world needs.We should all support this project and believe in the team.Im looking forward with the great opportunities this project will offer
Activity: 229
Yooba is very interesting and promising project..with the trusted team and huge potential..i will never doubt this project because is useful soon in cryptoworld..I will support this project no matter what..we gonna make it to the moon together..
Activity: 8
Yooba Project is great concept and projects, this is a decentralized blockchain based on e-commerce system,
and this is a very safety to protect the privacy of every consumers.. this tokens are very precious because its change to a mainnet to increase its value...god bless team yooba....to the moon...
Activity: 23
this project was well planned, no doubt that this project will be useful soon in cryptoworld.
Pages:
Jump to: