Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YOO] Yooba: Decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology - page 5. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Bringing this project up is amazing, imagine a flexible e-commerce system which create wide variety of businesses around the globe, planning and management for this project is a well played idea becoming a reality. Great job!
Activity: 150
An excellent project that has a very good team of experts. Join the ico project. You are waiting for very generous bonuses and bounty. The team makes many announcements and works for the benefit of the project.Many unfortunately do not see all the prospects of this project, but in vain. The idea is very close to me. Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
Activity: 60
Hi Dev! Congratulations in advance for the success! I will support this project it looks interesting and has a potential in the near future. Good luck dev!
Activity: 60
Hi Dev! Congratulations in advance for the success! I will support this project it looks interesting and has a potential in the near future. Good luck dev!
Activity: 350
This is a good project nice airdrop.Yooba Project is preparing for the future. It is a market place for the whole world. Now there is the chance to participate early there project looks interesting and great team in the making, with amazing idea it will boom in terms of cryptocurrency exchange.
Good Work.
Thank You.
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
Hello,  your team doesn't have any links to their professional profile.. Can you provide some links?

Thanks
Activity: 17
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
Yooba will revolutionize the ecommerce industry.. Back with blockchain integration offers fast, secure and reliable futureristic e-commerce transactions.
This project will be one of the pioneer in decentralize ecommerce ecosystem. A very promising and has a high potential as an emerging platform on the crypto space.
Activity: 48
A project that will revolutionize the blockchain industries!.it has a potential and promising project on the near future. They got a great team and environment. Kudos to the team!
Activity: 54
This project is so amazing and it is a lifechanging project on its member,subscriber,follower and even airdrop hunter. And i know it will help the [Suspicious link removed]munity to be more sucessful. More investor will invest in this kind of project because it will guarantee their investment will grow same as the company. Hope to see very soon the sucess of this project!
Activity: 101
I hope this project will success in their furure because we are all believe and supporting this project.
So keep it going and growing we are all with you.
Activity: 103
Yooba is a very cool and amazing project because it is a decentralized, global, secure, private, blockchain-based e-commerce system! I think it is good in the long term, so buy now and hodl.
Love the details,design and the concept and ideas, with a very good and active team !
Activity: 17
What a potential project,Best for decentralized markets.Everyone can buy and sell goods on future ,Well we also hope the security between buyers and sellers on future.God bless.
Activity: 146
This is a great concept & promising project...
Activity: 59
I love this project.the design is great, the details and the plan of this project yooba..
This will making good profit.
I hope this will be in the market soon.
Activity: 112
A great project that has already interested many! Also interested in this project, because it is very promising! Very soon he will become famous throughout the world this tokens are very precious because its change to a mainnet to increase its value. More people will benefit from this ecosystem in the future.
Activity: 15
As far as I am concern this project has future and its a promising project.great project
Activity: 1
Activity: 155

You a is great concept & promising project...
Activity: 29
This project pretty interesting.I'm excited to use this on future.Everyone is free to buy and sell goods using Too tokens as utility payment.Great project
Pages:
Jump to: