Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YOO] Yooba: Decentralized e-commerce system based on blockchain technology - page 8. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Good project, Amazing team, soon on moon
Thanks
Activity: 94
This project has a great platform,imagine with a strong reputation can establish a large platform or a large supermarket on Yooba, and choose his trusted or controlled small company or individual on Yooba to pull into his shop. This is great that we've something to look forward.
Activity: 32
Yooba project is a great  project, It is decentralized
blockchain based on e-commerce system. This will give traders good profit..Thanks to the team
Activity: 59
decentralised content creation platform social media network and marketplace and etc...looks very huge scale and team have a lot of experience and professionals behind it and is a great investment
for the future with block chain excellent project,
Activity: 154
#yooba is one project that is full of innovations and ideas that will surprise everyone. Keep the good work ..
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I believe in this new project with a sincere ANN detailing the needed information about Yooba mission and vision in the cryto-currency industry ensuring each community members security, freedom and all the needed protection of each consumers rights in the crypto world. I am looking forward for the projects features users interface in the future and how this will be a game changer in the crypto economy around the world!
Activity: 32
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor.  I think it is necessary to observe the development of this project, it should be successful. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 98
This is the one really impressive project I've ever seen including unique concept of blockchain that very helpful for Cryptocurrency traders.  
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I already had the honor to communicate with the creator of the project and I can say he has a future! Everything is really very well thought out and calculated. I am sure that with this approach to work will be a success!
Activity: 87
A very promising project ever made. Yooba Project looks interesting and great team in the making, with amazing idea it will boom in terms of cryptocurrency exchange. I think this will change the crypto world with a full support of the community beside and with complete package platform and organized team. i will spread this great project to all my friends. Job well done Yooba.
Activity: 10
Yooba is an incredibly cool project that combines a strong team, a cool idea, powerful support, as well as a huge army of fans of the project. I hope for a quick take-off of the project!
Activity: 91
Yooba Project is preparing for the future. It is a market place for the whole world.
Activity: 58
Hope the project will success and to your team dev. and hoping it can help to the future we need this project and keep going do not lose hope if you cannot reach your goal the important is working hard to your project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
nice project yoba token can use in shoping its great
Activity: 74
With this ideology of "Yooba" for ensuring all consumers to undergo global consumption security, privacy, freedom, and convince through one account and with commitment to establish a global, decentralize, transparent, fair and dynamic business platform as a commendable and welcome developmental project with positive impact in society as a whole.
Activity: 121
good news because there is this way to get token and to help with it here and thank you I am one of my members who will spread the good news that this project will grow goodluck
Activity: 21
Have read about this project and i must commend the team are really doing a great work here.. This are the kind of project blockchain need. however do you guys have plan to handle early dumpers? cause this is a serious issue in the crypto world today greedy people who don't have value for free tokens I wish this great project a very successful future.
Activity: 85
 A wonderful project that I hope will continue and achieve a great success. Thank you to all the sponsors of this project and good luck to all
i love it yooba token . The best coin in future 2019 and all team member strong team
I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!
Pages:
Jump to: