Author

Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design - page 171. (Read 217223 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 09:30:13 PM
Been watching the trading on Bittrex - is there any reason why the whales keep dumping through buy walls? Saw 8 BTC worth of the stuff dumped instead of allowing it to retest the 0.005 high? Seems like there's heavy unloading going on for one reason or another. If you hold 1000+ of these things why in God's name would you dump it?

to rebuy it later, like I did twice already this month  Grin

It's a dangerous game to play
Activity: 224
December 30, 2017, 07:51:15 PM
Been watching the trading on Bittrex - is there any reason why the whales keep dumping through buy walls? Saw 8 BTC worth of the stuff dumped instead of allowing it to retest the 0.005 high? Seems like there's heavy unloading going on for one reason or another. If you hold 1000+ of these things why in God's name would you dump it?

to rebuy it later, like I did twice already this month  Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 06:38:25 PM
Does ZenCash use the same zerocoin tech as PIVX?

Zencash uses  zk-SNARK based zero-knowledge proof which allow the creation of shielded transactions validated through a complex algorithm while shielding their effective value, senders and receivers.

Are there any plans to eventually move to proof of stake algorithms?
Activity: 194
December 30, 2017, 06:20:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
December 30, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

HOW TO RUN A ZENCASH SECURE NODE!

https://youtu.be/orU1yuLq8cQ?t=334
legendary
December 30, 2017, 02:38:27 PM

Zencash uses  zk-SNARK based zero-knowledge proof which allow the creation of shielded transactions validated through a complex algorithm while shielding their effective value, senders and receivers.

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 01:58:43 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 06:26:29 AM
ZEN must be on binance...after that, sky is the limit
legendary
December 30, 2017, 05:25:38 AM
With the end of the year upon us, it's important to evaluate our actions and future plans.

Take a look at the most recent blog post:

https://blog.zensystem.io/thriving-in-a-rapid-fire-industry/
legendary
December 30, 2017, 05:09:07 AM
listing for mnrank ??
I posted request. Will see. Thanks! Wink

Excited to see new logo and design whenever that comes out!

Also secure nodes are a great innovation. One day we'll be able to do everything through secure private transactions on the blockchain Smiley I'm sure any bugs on secure nodes will get sorted out.
We are in beta testings on mainnet, developers seek for possible flaws, and bugs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
December 29, 2017, 11:03:35 PM
Excited to see new logo and design whenever that comes out!

Also secure nodes are a great innovation. One day we'll be able to do everything through secure private transactions on the blockchain Smiley I'm sure any bugs on secure nodes will get sorted out.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 07:40:57 PM
listing for mnrank ??
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2017, 07:39:37 PM
damn it sold all my mined coins at 3 dollars

maybe its worth $40.00 right now but it might go down fast if they dont fix the secure nodes ASAP. Their silence on this problem is giving ZEN a really bad press everywhere .

Almost 2018 , still no payment and worse, no ETA...
Silence? Everything is transparent, and explained in last video.
 In every moment you can join discord channel and get direct informations from chanel #securenodes & #securenodes_payouts
Do not forget that we are still Beta on mainnet!

if this is the definition of transparent for you and the devs then we definitively have a serious problem.

Lol lack of transparency ? everything been answer Wink
legendary
December 29, 2017, 03:03:08 PM
Has there been any progress on the windows wallet that can be used for setting a node? I remember it didn't work one month ago...
You can use Swing wallet..What is obstacle?
https://github.com/ZencashOfficial/zencash-swing-wallet-ui

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
December 29, 2017, 02:56:09 PM
Has there been any progress on the windows wallet that can be used for setting a node? I remember it didn't work one month ago...
Activity: 197
December 29, 2017, 01:20:47 PM
Hello, friends, I believe that ZenCash is the best equihash coin, and It doesn't matter that zcl price increase, we are running the one of the biggest Zen pool and I don't see the big hashrate's dropdown, miners support Zen, waiting for the news, exchanges and new features!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
December 29, 2017, 09:59:07 AM
ZEN is listed on Bisq_network, a P2P decentralized exchange that is safe, easy & secure.

It's end to end encrypted communication is routed over tor.

What is Bisq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hp_E4KJfA4

I like this so i'm quoting
To be properly decentralized, one must avoid single points of failure:

Bisq does not hold any bitcoins. All are held in multisignature addresses rather than a Bisq-controlled wallet.
Bisq does not hold any national currency. National currency is transferred directly from one trader to the other.
Bisq uses a Peer-to-Peer network over Tor. This means there are no servers to be hacked or DDoS’d.
Bisq does not know the traders. No data is stored on who trades with whom.
Bisq does not require registration. This means privacy is maintained, there are no “approval” wait times, and identity theft becomes impossible.
Bisq is not a company. It is an open source project organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).

Cool this news, I hope that in 2018 is listed in several exchanges. Did not  know the Bisq, and style the etherdelta?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
December 29, 2017, 09:48:21 AM
if this is the definition of transparent for you and the devs then we definitively have a serious problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QAiFBklQk&t=990s
1:28:44 Rolf answering a questins about node payments, so how this is not transparent?

He said that goal is definitely to get it done within next two weeks..

Allan Dumaine developer and project manager  talks about Secure Nodes

Yes i dont see what they mean about not transparant. It is all there if your interested in the latest news. Maybe a summary to make it easier and faster to get the info they want is what they mean, but that is not about transparancy. Come to think of it i would actualy like that too as i got alot of projects to keep up with Smiley
legendary
December 29, 2017, 06:19:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QAiFBklQk&t=990s
1:28:44 Rolf answering a questins about node payments, so how this is not transparent?

He said that goal is definitely to get it done within next two weeks..

Allan Dumaine developer and project manager  talks about Secure Nodes

legendary
December 29, 2017, 06:04:25 AM
ZEN is listed on Bisq_network, a P2P decentralized exchange that is safe, easy & secure.

It's end to end encrypted communication is routed over tor.

What is Bisq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hp_E4KJfA4

I like this so i'm quoting
To be properly decentralized, one must avoid single points of failure:

Bisq does not hold any bitcoins. All are held in multisignature addresses rather than a Bisq-controlled wallet.
Bisq does not hold any national currency. National currency is transferred directly from one trader to the other.
Bisq uses a Peer-to-Peer network over Tor. This means there are no servers to be hacked or DDoS’d.
Bisq does not know the traders. No data is stored on who trades with whom.
Bisq does not require registration. This means privacy is maintained, there are no “approval” wait times, and identity theft becomes impossible.
Bisq is not a company. It is an open source project organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).

Jump to: