Author

Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design - page 172. (Read 217223 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 05:56:24 AM
damn it sold all my mined coins at 3 dollars

maybe its worth $40.00 right now but it might go down fast if they dont fix the secure nodes ASAP. Their silence on this problem is giving ZEN a really bad press everywhere .

Almost 2018 , still no payment and worse, no ETA...
Silence? Everything is transparent, and explained in last video.
 In every moment you can join discord channel and get direct informations from chanel #securenodes & #securenodes_payouts
Do not forget that we are still Beta on mainnet!

if this is the definition of transparent for you and the devs then we definitively have a serious problem.
December 29, 2017, 05:55:16 AM

maybe its worth $40.00 right now but it might go down fast if they dont fix the secure nodes ASAP. Their silence on this problem is giving ZEN a really bad press everywhere .

It was addressed on the last bi-weekly

https://youtu.be/V2QAiFBklQk?t=38m2s

no ETA and not a word about the payments. And clearly avoid that subject even here and on Discord.

The Zencash secure nodes project is a real mess from the beginning...
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
December 29, 2017, 05:07:57 AM
And once again p,lease stay on topic this is not ZCL thread, and certainly not speculation thread.
So please do not speculate about price, becase this is against the rules of this forum.
legendary
December 29, 2017, 05:02:49 AM

Silence? Everything is transparent, and explained in last video.
 In every moment you can join discord channel and get direct informations from chanel #securenodes & #securenodes_payouts
Do not forget that we are still Beta on mainnet!
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
December 29, 2017, 04:30:11 AM

All payments from December 15th that are missing is stored and will be paid according to the bi-weekly.
So no need to worry, we have a good team working hard with Zencash Smiley

I recommend watching the video for more info if you are still not sure if this is a coin to hold.
Activity: 160
December 29, 2017, 12:42:37 AM

It was addressed on the last bi-weekly

https://youtu.be/V2QAiFBklQk?t=38m2s

December 28, 2017, 11:43:59 PM

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 11:29:44 PM

ahahahaahahah    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
December 28, 2017, 10:47:21 PM
Always helps to hold some of the coins you mined for a long term hail mary prayer.  Never know what price will do over a few years.
Activity: 306
December 28, 2017, 10:46:38 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 07:25:04 PM
Let's keep this thread to ZEN only topics, please.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 07:22:29 PM
I think it is related to this news.
"Zclassic Holders Will Get Bitcoin Private ( BTCP) After the Fork."
So expecting the fork, people started buying ZCL , which got its price pumped up.
The usual bulsh*** fork that happens too often lately to make something popular.

Which is the rational of people with Zclassic getting coins from a Bitcoin fork ? it does not make any sense at all! Someone explains?

its pretty obvious , you get 2 coins for the price of one.

If you get 2 coins it means that biycoin Private must have no relation at all with Bitcoin, but instead be a fork of Zclassic. Already this deceptive approach is getting me on the nerves.

So it doesn't have any direct relation to BTC or it does ? I didn't get it.
Activity: 229
December 28, 2017, 07:21:19 PM
So expecting the fork, people started buying ZCL , which got its price pumped up.
The usual bulsh*** fork that happens too often lately to make something popular.

Which is the rational of people with Zclassic getting coins from a Bitcoin fork ? it does not make any sense at all! Someone explains?

If you get 2 coins it means that biycoin Private must have no relation at all with Bitcoin, but instead be a fork of Zclassic. Already this deceptive approach is getting me on the nerves.
December 28, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
December 28, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 03:08:44 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 01:53:38 PM
ZClassic is quickly approaching the price of ZenCash. I have to admit I didn't see that coming. I thought ZClassic would be abandoned after ZenCash's success.

Yes ive seen Zclassic rise as well. And i am wondering why Zclassic goes so much up in value?
But i am holding Zen for the long run, so short term prices dont matter too much. Just gives opportunity to mine more without so much competition Smiley

Is there anybody outthere able to tell me what is going on with the ZCL? Why the amazing rally?
legendary
December 28, 2017, 10:34:50 AM
ZClassic is quickly approaching the price of ZenCash. I have to admit I didn't see that coming. I thought ZClassic would be abandoned after ZenCash's success.

Yes ive seen Zclassic rise as well. And i am wondering why Zclassic goes so much up in value?
But i am holding Zen for the long run, so short term prices dont matter too much. Just gives opportunity to mine more without so much competition Smiley
I'm sure you can find more information here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zclassic-zcash-fork-no-premine-no-20-founders-tax-1671982  Wink
legendary
December 28, 2017, 10:28:48 AM
legendary
December 28, 2017, 10:22:21 AM
Are there any plans for having a Ledger Nano S support for ZEN? That would benefit the coin very much. If there are no plans in this direction they should be made.

Ledger integration is on the roadmap. See: https://trello.com/c/YqDMF52B/7-ledger-wallet-integration

Great! If I am reading correctly the roadmap the integration with Ledger should happen already at the end of January 2018!
Yesterday's bi weekly update is perfect for starters because it covers almost whole  previous year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QAiFBklQk
Jump to: