Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZEN] ZENCASH: Permanent, Distributed, and Fully Anonymous cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 243318 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Team should consider to employ one member who will be here for public relations this way investors can be in direct touch with the team here not only on slack. This member should be here on daily basis to answer all questions and to keep comunity tight. This way investor will be more protected from the FUD.
Also this way bitcointalk comunity can be more included in project, and project will get more transparency and legitimity.

Yes we need to do that - working on it now. Hiring/contracting a person to keep Bitcointalk and all social media updated with information. There are a lot of people who have not heard of ZEN that we want to reach.
Activity: 107
Good to have the hash geographically spread. Zen again outperformed on coinmarketcap today in a very rough market.  I'm getting more confident by the day. Out of the worst of it boys, but not yet into the green pastures!

Hello all,

Where is pool nearest SEA for ZEN mining?

Thank you

What is SEA ? Smiley

It South East Asia. I got it asia1.zenmine.pro.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hello all,

Thank you

What is SEA ? Smiley

It South East Asia. I got it asia1.zenmine.pro.
Activity: 42
Hello all,

Thank you

What is SEA ? Smiley
Activity: 58
Hello all,

Thank you
Team should consider to employ one member who will be here for public relations this way investors can be in direct touch with the team here not only on slack. This member should be here on daily basis to answer all questions and to keep comunity tight. This way investor will be more protected from the FUD.
Also this way bitcointalk comunity can be more included in project, and project will get more transparency and legitimity.

I'm agree with you.
People who don't know what is ZenCash will go first on bitcointalk (this is what I do). And if there is no activity here or if there is no good answer to questions, they will have a false idea of the project...
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
Very excited about the news and updates. Thank you for the recent news and consistent blog updates Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It's not too late if you think about long-term investments. But do you want to lower the price a little bit?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
New ZEN pool (PROP) http://crypto.mine.nu:8083 0.5% fee
Miner coinfig:
Code:
zecminer64 -zpool crypto.mine.nu:3560 -zwal Your_ZEN_address -zpsw x
Activity: 100
Traded rest of my DOGE for 115 zen last night at $4.95 each.  Woke up to a lovely surprise. :-D
Still a good price to acquire.  And I plan on doing just that.
Activity: 87
This guy has done a pretty cool article about ZEN.

https://medium.com/@VerthagOG/zencash-investment-analysis-28f7702a5cec

What is general your guys opinion on anon coins? I feel like there is way too many of them and at the end of the day there is only room for so many. Hope ZEN will be one of them.

Zen is the most transparent , and community oriented of them all.

Activity: 178
This guy has done a pretty cool article about ZEN.

https://medium.com/@VerthagOG/zencash-investment-analysis-28f7702a5cec

What is general your guys opinion on anon coins? I feel like there is way too many of them and at the end of the day there is only room for so many. Hope ZEN will be one of them.
Activity: 87
If i hold ZEN in wallet 24/7 so i'll get like some rewards for this ?

No there's no stake atm, wait for the secure nodes.
Activity: 54
If i hold ZEN in wallet 24/7 so i'll get like some rewards for this ?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Up 22.63% in last 24 hours on coinmarketcap. Looks like we hit bottom. I ask myself again, is there another feasible zkSNARKs competitor to Zcash other than ZenCash? I can't think of one. Value buy.

I don't know if there is another one. I just know ZenCash as a real competitor..
Its direct competitor because it is based on his technology, but we had chance to see many coins improved Bitcoin's Blockchain and using for its own purposes. Problem actually is in people who do not see those improvements, or neglecting facts that without progress we would be still be in darkages or even worse..ZEN will be much better and improved coin than Zcash.
Up 22.63% in last 24 hours on coinmarketcap. Looks like we hit bottom. I ask myself again, is there another feasible zkSNARKs competitor to Zcash other than ZenCash? I can't think of one. Value buy.

I don't know if there is another one. I just know ZenCash as a real competitor..
Activity: 107
Pages:
Jump to: