Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonyme wiederaufladbare VISA Kreditkarten mit eigener IBAN - page 11. (Read 68770 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Würde gerne 2 Karten kaufen, kann dir hier aber keine PN senden  Tongue

Melde dich bitte bei mir Smiley
Sorry für Offtopic: Kann mir jemand sagen wieso ich keine PM schreiben kann?
Brauche 2 Karten.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Jetzt kannste.
legendary
Geht auch. Am besten per PM.
Geht auch ein versicherter Versand per DHL an meine Packstation?
legendary
Vieleicht merkt die Bank langsam was oder bekam Ärger bezüglich AML
Die Karten funktionieren weiterhin einwandfrei, nur halt nicht mit PP, was nicht weiter verwunderlich ist, wenn man bedenkt was für Sachen die Leute dort abziehen und wie PP selbst mit "normalen" Kunden umgeht.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Please stop contaminating my topic with your illegal activities.
The cards you bought were not mine, so contact the seller, who sold you the cards.

I know I am a bit offtopic (only a bit) but
1) I am not complaining at all about your cards
2) I am giving an advise to people: be careful using with paypal
Me simply have found this thread searching for the error message and also me not doing absolutely any illegal activity, have simple associated a polish card into a real data paypal account (of another country) the paypal account is fine, the card is "temporary locked"
legendary
Please stop contaminating my topic with your illegal activities.
The cards you bought were not mine, so contact the seller, who sold you the cards.
Hi all
it seems who has the card status "temporary locked" (14 - Czasowa blokada karty) is ONLY because experimenting with paypal, correct?
Also for those using the card successfully with paypal since time, have any suggestion? for example better open a polish paypal account, use a polish IP etc.
Thanks
legendary
bernard75 thanks, and will I be asked for show ID I suppose.
had no issue at all with many since I used them for receiving bank wires had  now realized one card is status locked, and is the only registered to paypal, all worked good for adding the card, verification process and ONE withdrawal from paypal to the card, but when the SECOND withdrawal not arriving I realized the card status il locked Sad also with some money the card had already inside the card was waiting an amount of money from paypal that NEVER arrived and also NEVER returned to paypal account (maybe will return back to paypal? I think no, from paypal side I see "completed")

Well, if you did nothing illegal, just call them up, they will prolly just ask for personal data.
Also the funds cant be lost in the limbus, if they didnt arrive on the card, they will be returned to PP, which is most probably behind the blocking of the card.

I cant remember that username, please PM me when you bought the cards from me.
Sorry if I type in English
Status karty    14 - Czasowa blokada karty
me too same error Sad
any idea? to get unlocked? This card is the one registered in paypal, all the others are stauts "active"
Thanks

You need to call the bank and have it unblocked.
The english support number "Infolinia" can be found on the back of the letter.

FFS!?! WTF are you guys doing with those cards?!?

bernard75 thanks, and will I be asked for show ID I suppose.
had no issue at all with many since I used them for receiving bank wires had  now realized one card is status locked, and is the only registered to paypal, all worked good for adding the card, verification process and ONE withdrawal from paypal to the card, but when the SECOND withdrawal not arriving I realized the card status il locked Sad also with some money the card had already inside the card was waiting an amount of money from paypal that NEVER arrived and also NEVER returned to paypal account (maybe will return back to paypal? I think no, from paypal side I see "completed")
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Vieleicht merkt die Bank langsam was oder bekam Ärger bezüglich AML
legendary
You need to call the bank and have it unblocked.
The english support number "Infolinia" can be found on the back of the letter.

FFS!?! WTF are you guys doing with those cards?!?
Sorry if I type in English
Status karty    14 - Czasowa blokada karty
me too same error Sad
any idea? to get unlocked? This card is the one registered in paypal, all the others are stauts "active"
Thanks
legendary
"Temporäre Kartensperre"
Auf der Rückseite des Schreibens haste die Nummer zur englischen "Infolinia".

Meine Güte was stellt ihr mit den Karten an?!?
Um sich sowas einzuhandeln muss man schon ein Pedobärring betreiben oder die Al-Qaida finanziell unterstützen.
Activity: 26
sorry................

Status karty    14 - Czasowa blokada karty

kann ich da noch was machen? den support anschreiben? weiss nicht was da los ist...
legendary
ja, das bin ich
guck mal im onlinepanel, ob da was steht
da kannste auch deinen pin nochmal ändern
done.email gelöscht.thread editiert....

wie gesagt....es geht mir hier nicht um dich oder dein geschäft. ich will dir auch keinesfalls schaden. ich wünsche mir win/win.

ABER: 150€ / tag - fehlanzeige!! Sad
ging eher von nen automatenlimit aus..

nich von der karte..
würde es in 20min nochmal versuchen.. neuer tag.. neues glück Wink

die karte MUSS in DE limitiert sein am atm. 150€ / tag sind NICHT möglich. es waren mehr als 24std seit der letzten abhebung..

aber du hast recht - ich werde es wieder versuchen.

Es gibt kein Wochenlimit für die Karten.
Kann es sein, dass du heute nach Mitternacht schon mal ausgecasht hast?

Edit: Und ist diese Karte überhaupt von mir? Kann mich an deinen Usernamen nicht so recht erinnern...

wie oben schon erwähnt...habe nicht montag schonmal augecasht.
es ist eine bank zachodni wbk visa prepaid. .... ob von dir weiss ich nicht.. es sei denn du bist: anonymouse23

das ganze ist irgendwie undurchsichtig und unklar...
legendary
Es gibt kein Wochenlimit für die Karten.
Kann es sein, dass du heute nach Mitternacht schon mal ausgecasht hast?

Edit: Und ist diese Karte überhaupt von mir? Kann mich an deinen Usernamen nicht so recht erinnern...
Pages:
Jump to: