Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 15. (Read 18305 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 08:32:57 AM
I think bull phase has already started. Market cap is recovering too and new money is entering the market. Trade volume has increased which shows increase in liquidity.
Activity: 58
May 07, 2018, 02:16:51 AM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
Well, actually, I think almost everything! The real start of bulls was predicted for the end of may - the beginning of June. We wait, if not then a little later.
Activity: 134
May 07, 2018, 01:59:21 AM
I don't think so. The bear market price has fallen to a trough. Maybe the bull market will arrive later, but I believe that the currency price will not fall any more. I believe that investing it now will be a very correct choice.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
Of course,bear market is already showing in our market as we already have a month of bull runs it is considerable when it comes to corrections.Bulls are getting tired to push the whole market up which is why those bears who slept for too long are going to dominate once and for all,we are going to see big corrections few days or weeks from now.
Activity: 154
May 06, 2018, 03:11:51 PM
If Btc will not reach to 15k dollar bear market will continue but if it ll reach 15k after that we can see bullish market for 1 or 2 month.
Activity: 84
May 06, 2018, 03:04:27 PM
Panic sellers are needed in every market. If they don't sell at loss then how can we buy cheap coins? Some lose, some win. That's the nature of trading.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 06, 2018, 02:49:12 PM
The probability is very high, but the volumes are very significant, because now Soras has come to the crypto-currency world, which has a lot of money, but in general this is not good information, because where there is this person, there are woes, so troubles will soon begin.
Activity: 566
May 06, 2018, 02:44:27 PM
It is not a new thing in cryptocurrency, the bear market could persist or stop and it become bullish again, that is the beauty of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
May 06, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
Yes it is coming,and it could start anytime soon and we should be taking our profits as soon as possible so that we can maximize our gains from these bull runs,the market will surely going to have bear season as we already have a month of bull run ,and for me it is time for the market to get corrected as we already have enough.
Activity: 66
May 06, 2018, 02:23:39 PM
true, it is very likely to happen. but we must always be aware that not all the news is true, because the fact is a lot of presuppositions and estimates, to avoid panic and regret should take a wise attitude.
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 08:39:55 AM
It's nothing to be surprise of any bear market to recur in the crypto world as this is not happening only now but hundreds of times already. Whale investors manipulating the market where once it dip down enough, this whales will buy more and hold while waiting for the recovery to be able again to profit once it's up again. Fluctuations are normal and we just have to accept for this is the real thing in the crypto market. Just need to study and observe the trend how it works and learn it from here such that you may be well versed and improve your skills in analyzing the market trend.
Activity: 142
May 06, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
I think the bear market is over. There will not be another bear market. The market is picking up. I believe the bull market will come soon and I will continue to hold my currency waiting.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 02, 2018, 06:13:30 AM
With a price recovery like we have seen these past couple of weeks it is only normal that it will be followed by a price dip which basically means that yes, we will go into another bear market once this price recovery is over. Bear markets are notorious for lasting years at a time so we should treat this bear market as one of those times too which means that, get ready for the bear market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
Yeah. I have a friend who won't stop telling me that the bear market isn't over yet. Let's use this bull market to rake in as much profit as possible against the next hear run

will not happen because with the bear market there will be no market price stabilization and it will not be possible because the market may take the last decline from here and end up here and it will not happen again, I do see that this decline happens every year,

Activity: 183
April 28, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
I don't think, bears will return, until mid-summer there should be growth, since after the winter there was a very hard correction, perhaps this spring we will see a bitcoin of 20 thousand dollars
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 06:39:11 PM
I don't it's going to crash or go down crazily. We've seen great drops and i think it's time for a new bull market. But i don't think it will be like the previous one
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 26, 2018, 04:50:46 PM
I know that Bear market is always around the corner, but this time I don't expect to see Bear market in the next couple of months.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
April 26, 2018, 04:45:45 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

'Market will crash anytime soon'?, for me, it already happened, and I don't see any good reason for Bitcoin's price to crash again but everything possible though.

The massive increase of price of Bitcoin last year was so exciting that most professional traders said that it's too dangerous for it because it's like a bubble that may pop anytime soon, they are half right though because it didn't went full pop as the price of it doesn't fall down to zero instead I see it as a healthy market crash and healthy correction in the market because there is no infinite straight to the moon thing with Bitcoin, it needs to breath once again for an another all time high so a bearish market may happen once again but it's fine because for every lows there's always highs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

everything is possible in the cryptoworld. like what happened couple of days ago, bitcoin rally upto 9200 and eventually crashed. but if you are a crypto veteran, you will no longer be affected by this pumps and dumps of the market. it is possible but my advise to you is to relax.
Activity: 462
April 26, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
Of course the next bbull market is coming and capitalisation will reach new all time high, but it might be a little bit later
Pages:
Jump to: