Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 16. (Read 18305 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
April 26, 2018, 01:56:48 PM
It could be a trap , but i think the price will go up. And that is more because of the self-fulfilling prophecy, if everybody thinks the price goes up nobody will sell , which will make the price go up. I think the general believe and trust in crypto is far more important then what some analysts say.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 01:54:16 PM
Too many manipulations on the market, many major players, false news put pressure on the market, plus they have financial opportunities, I rejoice only that more and more people will learn about crypto.
Merit: 110
April 26, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
yes, it should be, there is always swing mode, it can rise up forever or fall, so life is between two of these states, and we all like when it is high as an everest ^^
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 01:31:32 PM
It is always possible that the market will will dip down, there is a bull market and there is a bear market. And I think the bear market will come soon once the fork will happen. Or if ever it will happen, correction always takes place and is needed in a market.
Activity: 518
April 26, 2018, 12:04:53 PM
Anything is possible with crypto market, Bear Season is part of any financial.market but with what is happening now in crypto I think this is just a dip , concensus 2018 is coming so bulls will be back.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:26:24 PM
It is possible, the market may take one last dip from here, but overall market direction will be up from here, i think the remaining part of this year will become bullish so good times are now near.

I hope this is true because some of my money is stuck which I invested when bitcoin was about $16000 leevel. I know it will soon reach this again but it is sad because money is stuck till then.
Merit: 110
April 26, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
yes, it should be, there is always swing mode, it can rise up forever or fall, so life is between two of these states, and we all like when it is high as an everest ^^
Activity: 138
April 26, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
It is just a smail adjustment - then it wil be back.
Activity: 122
April 26, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
I believe that these current rises in the price of cryptos is just the beginning of greater things to come. The market has started to surge so high and we are not even yet in the middle of the year and this tells us how great the potential of crypto is. I can't wait to see Bitcoin hit 25k at the end of this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
It is going to have a correction,bulls needs correction as normally so that the support levels will be tested,that is how bull run works.You should be taking your profits before these pullbacks will happen but im sure it will be small corrections as we can see the whole market is still in bullish trend which makes these bears weak.

The next bear will be big but the one that triggers the real bull market
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
April 24, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
I don't think there is likely going to be any correction until, we are close to $500 billion or $i trillion barrier, we just exit a bear market and those people calling another bear phase need to show real proof why this will be, I think for now we are good to go until we hit those psychological barriers
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 05:38:13 AM
With the price increase and recovery that we are seeing now we should definitely be expecting another bear market after this because that is how the market works, just as prices cannot stay down forever, they also cannot stay up forever so we should brace ourselves for another bear market after a good run. Make sure to not panic as even that will pass
Activity: 147
April 24, 2018, 05:23:02 AM
everything can be possible in crypto. but I do not see any sign. You can see from here, and the direction of the market will be improved from here, I think now there is a lot of positive news that appears to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
Activity: 602
April 23, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
everything is possible and noone can predict... but if you believe in crypto development and you have the good coins I think you just have to wait and hold as I'm doing and do not worry too much if market will go down or up in short term period...
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
I am one who believes that we will see a bull market from June/July this year, however, I don't believe we will see a crash. The market is picking up again .

The following excerpt is from CCN, 21st April "Bitcoin Price Moves Toward $9,000 with Strong Momentum, Bull Market"

"Investors have gained more confidence in the cryptocurrency market and are now willing to take more risks by investing in cryptocurrencies with higher volatility and lower liquidity.

Still, in an interview with FT, Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin stated that the valuation of most altcoins or tokens cannot be justified and are overblown. “There’s projects that never had a soul, that are just like, ra-ra, price go up. Lambo, vrromm, buybuybuy now!” Buterin said."

I agree with this - we are seeing more people take risks with altcoins. For the time being, many investors are moving away from precious metals and willing to put a higher amount of their assets into cryptocurrency portfolio.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 04:38:16 AM
I think that this sphere of activity is only beginning to develop, and in the future it is waiting for success, a large number of people invest their savings every day, market capitalization is growing. This means that everything will be better.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2018, 03:59:02 AM
I don't think it's a false flag but might have a few setbacks until we reach back the 20k for BTC.

I'm myself enjoying all these green lights for the moment :p
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 23, 2018, 03:41:53 AM
I don't think so. The bear market is over. I believe it won't come again. Although the Bitcoin and Ethereum markets have only risen slowly over the past few days, I think this is a sign of the upcoming bull market. I believe the market will soon burst. I am looking forward to this exciting moment.
Today, the market is green. Lots of coins and tokens are rising slowly. I hope it will remain stable for a long time.
Activity: 177
April 23, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

There are very positive signs in the market showing that he market is recovering which is good news, it might take time for complete recovery, but when its finnally there, the bear will have no chance, at the current situation anything can still happen,but the bull is more probable than the bear
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
April 23, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
I don't think so. The bear market is over. I believe it won't come again. Although the Bitcoin and Ethereum markets have only risen slowly over the past few days, I think this is a sign of the upcoming bull market. I believe the market will soon burst. I am looking forward to this exciting moment.
Pages:
Jump to: