Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Good news about bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
February 19, 2018, 06:58:51 AM
Why do you have put your bitcoin in a bank. It will defeat the purpose of decentralization. Now, you have your wallet wherein you all have the control on what to do with it. You don't have to go to that bank and pay transaction fees again. That bank is made to cash in on cryptocurrency.
I even thought it was a good news, never knew it won’t make sense. By the way, this is not the first group that claims to be a Bitcoin bank, I have seen lots of them, even saw one on Instagram that claims to be the first Bitcoin bank. All these are making no sense, cause you might end up getting scammed by them. There are wallets that are far much better than these, and you can even get debit cards to withdraw from ATMs as you will do in banks. So no need for these.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

As I have notice the bitcoin growth right now was succesfully increase it's value different from the past weeks.I think becuse of investors buying bitcoin and altcoins that's why the cryptocoin especially bitcoin will pump it again.I hope it will continue to increase until next month and lets say every month pass by.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 12:39:00 AM
A group of 13 experts have suggested Bitcoin will be the best performing of all cryptocurrencies this year and could shoot up to a value of $14,928 by March 1 and hit $43,472 by the year’s end more than four times the $9,200 it’s currently worth.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

In my idea about in bitcoin, bitcoin itself is the bank already. Now depositing in the bank I don't see the point of it, since we can store it in our safest wallet we know more than any bank I think we don't need bank to deposit our bitcoin profit. And it is not good to deposit in any bank, perhaps we can deposit only then withdraw as much as earlier.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 16, 2018, 06:03:42 PM
Bitcoin's exchange rate has now surpassed $ 10000 after a series of positive news came to the cryptocurrencies market recently. This is expected to be a bit better with Bitcoin in 2018, assuming Bitcoin's exchange rate to reach $ 50000 by the end of 2018.
At this first quarter alone BTC had shown enthusiastic activity  were price start to risen from a drastic downfall and if it will Continue to rise. 50000 usd is not hard to achieve investors and the big whales will start sipping BTC and if this will happen the supply become low and expect a sporadic spike of the BTC price this year.

Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 16, 2018, 05:27:59 PM
Bitcoin's exchange rate has now surpassed $ 10000 after a series of positive news came to the cryptocurrencies market recently. This is expected to be a bit better with Bitcoin in 2018, assuming Bitcoin's exchange rate to reach $ 50000 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 04:32:24 PM
It's about the exchange, not about the bank you're saying. Now all countries have started to legelize bitcoin. so there may be small banks around the world, but do not get rid of state bank officials, just provide a bank for digital money users or fans.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

I don't know if this is a really good news to all bitcoin holders. The bitcoin bank will defeat the purpose of decentralization which is one of the advantage of cryptocurrency. But we have not yet totally see what is the mechanism of that bitcoin bank so let us see if that is useful to the digital currency.
I think it's good news, as long as it's not required to be used for bitcoin users it's no problem for me. bitcoin banks will make the outsider's and government's view about bitcoin better, at least. because the government will certainly find a way that bitcoin users can be controlled with bitcoin banks and certainly many people will get to know bitcoin from the existence of bitcoin bank. of course they (bitcoin bank) will do promotion and attract many people from outside
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 07:24:03 PM
After the sale of sharks in early February, BTC has returned to $ 10,000. Many have lost money from the BTC dropped to $ 6,000. I want the money guys do not use the game dump, pump to take profits.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 08, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
Cant see the difference of this "bank" from common crypto exchangers that exist in many cities all over the world already. It gotta be a good market move to call it "Bank", sounds so cool and important  Grin

I see your point.  I likewise think that there is no need for bitcoin to have a bank because we already have a wallet.  A wallet where we can have access anytime we want.  A wallet where we can transfer payments, pay our bills, and even paid some person.  We can invest directly if we want.  If we store our bitcoin in our wallet its price will likewise goes up.

but also let us not set aside that not all things are can be paid thru banks or thru online banking , like if you go to a groceries even you have a huge amount of bitcoin on your wallet you cant used it because it is not adopted yet you need to transfer your funds to a bank before you can purchase anything from a small business or even a large one.
That is the reason why we cannot fully depend in bitcoin because the market or the places that we spend the most of our time doesn't still got into bitcoin and that is an obvious thing that bitcoin is still not the best and not the most reliable cryptocurrency or let say currency because people are still into fiat because of their trust and they are so used in fiat for daily transaction like buying groceries, dining out and many more.
Activity: 14
February 08, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
The idea of a decentralized online currency was to say "No" to banks (more or less). So, I don't think it's "another good news". And by the looks of that link, I don't think it's a bank, it's like an exchange. Although it makes some sense since, I think the exchanges are like a bank in crypto world.
Good news about bitcoin is that it has been improving since it's started and bitcoin can help a lot of people from now on until in the next future.
Bitcoin has become great for a lot of people form very start till now because now people trust bitcoin they know it is having great potential to grow and it will keep growing. Price of bitcoin use to rise and fall but it is up to us that how we arrange it, in previous days bitcoin was not so expensive but now it is rising in price so will be great as a bitcoin user I am really happy to receive this good news about bitcoin.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
Cant see the difference of this "bank" from common crypto exchangers that exist in many cities all over the world already. It gotta be a good market move to call it "Bank", sounds so cool and important  Grin

I see your point.  I likewise think that there is no need for bitcoin to have a bank because we already have a wallet.  A wallet where we can have access anytime we want.  A wallet where we can transfer payments, pay our bills, and even paid some person.  We can invest directly if we want.  If we store our bitcoin in our wallet its price will likewise goes up.

but also let us not set aside that not all things are can be paid thru banks or thru online banking , like if you go to a groceries even you have a huge amount of bitcoin on your wallet you cant used it because it is not adopted yet you need to transfer your funds to a bank before you can purchase anything from a small business or even a large one.
Activity: 36
February 07, 2018, 10:42:42 AM
All news is good news, really. The more people hear about it, the more they learn, and the better off we all (eventually) will be!
Activity: 182
February 07, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
This will give us light to bitcoin bank first ever in the history I suppose to say exchange. If this is great news why people in bitcoin forums struggling in exchange for high fees. Rather banks you said but it is just an exchange. Sorry for your miss conception of news.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 07, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 07, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

The banks are just important because the people are trusting it to store their money but in the reality, there is no sense to use a bank because they are just stealing the opportunity from us and that opportunity from us is the freedom for using the money and putting it into the things that we want and that is where the advantages of bitcoin come which you have freedom because of the decentralization.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
February 07, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
You know...news...means usually something recent.
That is from Feb 15, 2017.

And unfortunately, it's not a bank, it's just an exchange.
https://www.rt.com/business/376977-austria-first-bitcoin-bank/

It is designed to make buying and selling bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
The ATM machines exchange bitcoin for euro, and vice versa. Customers can also get information about the virtual currency.

But anyhow, depositing your bitcoin in a bank...what's the point of doing that?
You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?

You remind me of one of the quotes I've read. The quote that contains something interesting is happening, Facebook 'the worlds most popular media owner' : creates no content, uber ' the worlds largest taxi company ' : owns no vehicle, Airbnb ' the worlds largest accommodation provider' : owns no real estate, Alibaba 'worlds most valuable retailer : has no inventory and Bitcoin 'the worlds biggest bank with no actual cash. So if you have bitcoin, you already have your own bank with no monthly fees.
Activity: 116
IPSX: Distributed Network Layer
February 07, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

That is an exchange. Having a bank regulated with Government rules will give safety to investors though.
Activity: 294
February 07, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Will i can say that its great news! that bitcoin is still continues its services towards us even those happening now of dropping value of bitcoin in the exchange market.The cryptocurrency continue its investment trading towards the economy of every country and supporting the growth of bitcoin is the main purpose of all bitcoiners,especially in this stability concern,because if the market value of bitcoin  is going high,the profit will also be affected,and all of us will be benefited.
Pages:
Jump to: