Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Good news about bitcoin - page 9. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 10:22:11 PM
You know...news...means usually something recent.
That is from Feb 15, 2017.

And unfortunately, it's not a bank, it's just an exchange.
https://www.rt.com/business/376977-austria-first-bitcoin-bank/

It is designed to make buying and selling bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
The ATM machines exchange bitcoin for euro, and vice versa. Customers can also get information about the virtual currency.

But anyhow, depositing your bitcoin in a bank...what's the point of doing that?
You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?

If bitcoin or the altcoins will having a banks then this is good because our Bitcoin will be 100% safe, insured and will earned annual interest in which same benefits with our local money in the banks but i think this bitcoin bank did not exist because as what you have said this is not a news anymore but more on clipping especially that most of the banks are against Bitcoin today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 10:02:35 PM
Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
Everyday for me is a good news about bitcoin  especially when the price is too high I can't wait for it
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 30, 2018, 09:30:13 PM
Maybe this particular question talking about bitcoin bank, are all about banks transaction on bitcoin. I don't ever heard or seen in my hometown any bitcoin bank, but talking about banks accepting widrawals transactions through ATM by using wallets, and yet it is really true. Although bitcoin good news are strongly standing globally, even there are some negative issues about bitcoin but still bitcoin continued the total operation and which a lot of people benifited and resulting it into a good news which many people became stable in terms of financial status.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
January 30, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

It is designed to make buying and selling bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
The ATM machines exchange bitcoin for euro, and vice versa. Customers can also get information about the virtual currency.

You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?

edited: thanks to stompix

the word "recent" doesn't always means that this news is current, yes it was dated feb 2017, but the fact that it was the first bitcoin bank that was ever formed and i dont know when if others followed after it was formed in feb 2017, i cannot argue with terminologies anymore. sorry my bad.

it was owned by a blockchain company but that does not mean it is a blockchain and not a bank, it was formed to be a bank to make easy and safe buying and selling of bitcoins. even wallets are backed up by a bank, you need a 3rd party for bitcoin to create traffic and gain popularity and trust. as the saying goes "no man is an island".
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
January 30, 2018, 06:35:59 PM
There is nothing called BANK exists in crypto-world.
The one you are saying is a exchange. Another So called crypto-banks  providing loans are Just private Lenders not bank. Bank is a institution that control the money in circulation and take responsibility of your deposited fund.  But none of these crypto-banks take the responsibility of our funds.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
January 30, 2018, 01:19:54 PM
bitcoin has now become the world's attention.
many who study it and some who do not want to know about this,
but on the other hand for countries that have a reflection of their future begin to legalize bitcoin and make plans to have the advantage of its users.
and this will definitely push up the bitcoin price
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 12:51:17 PM
The idea of a decentralized online currency was to say "No" to banks (more or less). So, I don't think it's "another good news". And by the looks of that link, I don't think it's a bank, it's like an exchange. Although it makes some sense since, I think the exchanges are like a bank in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
January 30, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
January 30, 2018, 11:18:57 AM
Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
Pages:
Jump to: