Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Good news about bitcoin - page 5. (Read 1027 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 03, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
More people improve their financial position with the help of cryptology.
That’s how it starts, that’s how you guys keeps getting scammed. Tomorrow you will come to the forum and blame it on Bitcoin saying that Bitcoin is scam, while you’re the one that gave your money to scammers. Why do you even need a bank ?

What is it that the self proclaimed “first Bitcoin bank” has to offer that wallet like Xapo, Coinbase and their lookalikes doesn’t have to offer their users ?

When you use Xapo, you’re offered an option to use debit card by MasterCard for withdrawing your money through any ATM with the MasterCard logo on it which is the same thing done by banks. So what is it that you need from these ones that claims what they are not ?
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 03, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
Lol. The whole point of bitcoin, crypto currencies and decentralization is to get rid of banks. If there are bitcoin banks, how could you consider bitcoin as decentralized currency? The bitcoin bank will control the currency, thus becoming more like a regular centralized fiat currency. We don't need any bitcoin bank or shits like those.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 03, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Well i watch on tv bitcoin is like a working of computer technology but its better a bitcoin than athor works because bitcoin is the best oppurtunity to us and its nice so the news bitcoin is easy fo success

I agree bitcoin is an opportunity to us, we just need to have a knowledge on how to earn bitcoin, and we can also invest our money in bitcoin if we really want to grow more our money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
February 03, 2018, 09:33:27 AM
I cant give any inputs regarding with bitcoin updates. I have to search on the internet about bitcoin since I am still a newbie. I am just reading some post and I have read few of them that is just like me dropping by posting details somehow related to the topic. I guess there is no bank for bitcoin. It works through internet so why do we need to have a bank where in fact the internet is already the bank for bitcoin. Anyway it could be possible that one day there will be a bank for bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 09:32:48 AM
I think the best news for me is that the national banks in our country have reviewed the virtual currency (bitcoin) because based on the president's instruction states that "for the betterment of our times we can not resist the presence of bitcoin in our country, and it is expected that the state bank reviewing bitcoin "the bitcoin banning rumor in our country has now been unplugged.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 03, 2018, 09:12:56 AM
For me it is not a good news, bitcoin is created to become decentralize it means no one really owns it even the goverment.
This thing is what i like most about bitcoin, then you say that theres a bank for bitcoin. It will make things more complicated.
Actually we have a bank for bitcoin and it is our wallet. So no need to use banks.
For now i am satisfied with wallet being our banks, because we can control it and it makes transactions more easier.
There have always been banks for bitcoin. Coinbase, Luno, exchanges that you can convert to fiat are all banks as far as I am concerned and that is exactly what that project was offering. The essence is just for conversion, even though it has wallet capabilities, but security wise, no one would ever want to leave their bitcoin one day getting dwindled on an exchange wallet. I really do not know why OP would be so happy regarding this anyway, not like it is a new thing.

And was sometimes bitcoin not created to become independent of banks? Banks have to comply with a lot of regulations and are under financial supervision. This causes the state to have control over the currencies. I don't think it's about the idea of decentralization.
Sorry to deliver the bad news. Exchanges are all going to be regulated as they serve as banks anyways. Unless you want to do without fiat, then you will always have a business to do with them. That has not stopped bitcoin or some other cryptocurrencies from being what they are, but until we can have a system where we can spend our cryptocurrency without having to convert to fiat, then we do not have anything to do about it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
February 03, 2018, 06:15:57 AM
who says you should put "all" your bitcoin in a bank? the problem with some of the posts here are they are too skeptic about banks, banks can be a useful proof that bitcoin will be legal if banks will accept bitcoin deposits, look at the bright side people, there are doubts all over the world whether bitcoin can be really useful for buying, trading and selling. these news about putting up a banks will certainly erase some of those doubts.

even with fiats or paper money, you should not deposit all your money in banks. the idea was to make cryptocurrencies circulate like ordinary fiats.
You're right, too skeptic about banks, but there's a reason for it. Banks usually act in the most profitable way for themselves. If lots of people store their bitcoins in a bank in future, then the price could be so easily manipulated, as well as banks can now manipulate gold price and deceive people. That's why cryptocurrencies must stay decentralized.
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

Well i watch on tv bitcoin is like a working of computer technology but its better a bitcoin than athor works because bitcoin is the best oppurtunity to us and its nice so the news bitcoin is easy fo success
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 03:26:07 AM
Why do you have put your bitcoin in a bank. It will defeat the purpose of decentralization. Now, you have your wallet wherein you all have the control on what to do with it. You don't have to go to that bank and pay transaction fees again. That bank is made to cash in on cryptocurrency.
Decentralization is definitely one of the best thing which all the crypto currencies especially bitcoin is having. This is really helping the investors to invest freely in bitcoin without paying anything to anyone in the form of tax. In addition to this, the market value of bitcoin has once again started to increase and this is a very good news for the ones who are holding their bitcoins in their wallets.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:46:24 PM
Why does Bitcoin need a bank. I don't think having a Bitcoin bank is a good news. This is because it would further make cryptocurrency transactions less anonymous. However, if this bank can help solve the problem of fraud and detect fraudulent and illegal deal then it's not a bad idea. This will help reduce scam and more people will come to accept it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
February 02, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

This is a good sign that bitcoim will become more popular and i expect that it will increase more by the year of 2018 but for now we should need to believe in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency this is time to buy some bitcoin now do they're dont regret someday.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 02, 2018, 10:30:28 PM
Yes, this is truly informative as well takes bitcoin to the next level with the implementation of a bank that is completely operational with bitcoin. This shows the support bitcoin has got around the world, particularly the countries that adopt bitcoin at the earliest will benefit good through it in the short. I believe Austria leads the track.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 09:51:46 PM
This is not a bank for sure  but a place where people would just send and but bitcoins, to say a bank to an object it has to make so many other complicated transactions, but yes it is a good thing to be opened in Vienna.
Activity: 352
February 02, 2018, 09:40:03 PM
For me it's good news if the first bitcoin bank is not controlled by government, if this bitcoin bank is where you able to convert your bitcoin to cash then it's good news for me if you cant withdraw cash from the first bitcoin bank then i'd prefer not to have deposit my bitcoin to any bitcoin bank.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
February 02, 2018, 09:30:27 PM
Satoshi created bitcoin to remove third-party establishments. One of them is the banks so there is no way that they will create a bitcoin bank. That is just an exchange only not a bank but this is a good news but not that good compare to the FUDS spreading across the internet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
February 02, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Why its taking a long time for other countries to adapt and experience the benefits of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Just went through the article and really was overwhelmed to read the merchants and other shops do accept bitcoin. Really wish to have the same environment in my country as well.

Bank for bitcoin is really needed? Though we had so many threads sharing thoughts on the same, we are so secured and protected without bitcoins. Do someone need to administer the bank on behalf of bitcoin. I am really eager to know what job is done in bitcoin bank?
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 02, 2018, 01:10:31 PM
Even i saw updates regarding bitcoin bank which has opened at Mariahilfer Strasse in downtown Vienna ,Austria but i don't know how far the information is true as i did not see any kind of news updates relating to it infact i only saw few blogs relating to the first bitcoin bank in that it is said that it started in 2017 Feb and people can buy and sell bitcoins with the help of that bank.I don't think or feel it as a good news for bitcoins to start its own bank where people can buy and sell coins directly because the main attraction of bitcoin investment is that it is a decentralized platform and it does not need any kind of personal information nor collect any personal data so if a person goes directly to buy or sell from there .It does not make any sense that it does maintain high end privacy of the user because they will come to know who all hold how much coins and it does not make sense at all.Infact there is no need for such bitcoin banks when we can do everything on our own without depending on a third party why should someone spend time and visit a bank if they can do things on their own at their own comfort and maintain everything in their own wallets and do transactions without 3rd party so it does not make any difference if there is btc bank or not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
February 02, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
What's so good about it? It just literally makes no sense whatsoever. I mean, doesn't decentralized currency mean anything to you? This is a joke.

If it really does what it says on the article, then this is not a bank, its an exchange. Quote from the link:

The bank is formed to make easy and safe buying and selling of Bitcons. The bank offers bitcoin, in exchange of Euro, which can also be done through bank’s ATM.

What's the sense of having wallets then? Isn't this a very obvious redundancy?
Activity: 76
February 02, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
I really do not understand the interest of a bitcoin bank, it just points out that people are not yet ready to break away from our current system
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 02, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
This is not a very good news about bitcoin at this moment, bitcoin is decentralized in nature, if crypto banks are there to rise means this statement about bitcoin fails. I think there is no necessity for banks as all have there wallets where your coins will be safe. If we think of banks to reduce thefts and scams then it will be considered centralized which is not fair.
I think it is a good news for us in our country but only if central banks support bitcoin then our government bank will also support bitcoin in our country if this happen this might pump the bitcoin price because there will be alot of investor but still not guarnteed at 100%.

It will not only be the decision of the banks to support bitcoin or any other digital currencies, that is not them to decide, it will surely go to the government to talk about. And I think even if there are "Bitcoin banks", I will still use my bitcoin wallet since one of the feature of bitcoin is the decentralization and it don't need any third parties to save your bitcoin.
Most of people will stick to their wallets when we talk about way of keeping your coins, but banks will find a way to enter peoples life and force them to using their services. For example we can take bitcoin loans, its a loan like any other and for that you would need to be part of banking system. That way you will have their wallet and will depend on the bank. People that lead banks are cunning people, they will always find a way for us to depend on the banks somehow. But I also agree that governments will be mostly responsible for what happens with bitcoin in some country.
Pages:
Jump to: