Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Good news about bitcoin - page 6. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 02, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
You know...news...means usually something recent.
That is from Feb 15, 2017.

And unfortunately, it's not a bank, it's just an exchange.
https://www.rt.com/business/376977-austria-first-bitcoin-bank/

It is designed to make buying and selling bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
The ATM machines exchange bitcoin for euro, and vice versa. Customers can also get information about the virtual currency.

But anyhow, depositing your bitcoin in a bank...what's the point of doing that?
You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?

thats why decentralization is the main objective for most of us love to be here,and now will having a bank?for what?we dont need third party here,were contented being free..and news will be news until implemented
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
Wow!! Yeah of course really nice whatta great news now. If thatcase will soon be done or already done bitcoin will never dump as low as more now because it has already supporter the bitcoin bank. This been a great help to bitcoin, another foundation on it again since btc is the most valuable coin now. Well, if this things happen the crypto currencies and especially bitcoin will be more expose on the whole world and everybody will goingto subscribe on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
February 02, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
This is not a very good news about bitcoin at this moment, bitcoin is decentralized in nature, if crypto banks are there to rise means this statement about bitcoin fails. I think there is no necessity for banks as all have there wallets where your coins will be safe. If we think of banks to reduce thefts and scams then it will be considered centralized which is not fair.
I think it is a good news for us in our country but only if central banks support bitcoin then our government bank will also support bitcoin in our country if this happen this might pump the bitcoin price because there will be alot of investor but still not guarnteed at 100%.

It will not only be the decision of the banks to support bitcoin or any other digital currencies, that is not them to decide, it will surely go to the government to talk about. And I think even if there are "Bitcoin banks", I will still use my bitcoin wallet since one of the feature of bitcoin is the decentralization and it don't need any third parties to save your bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
February 02, 2018, 10:36:16 AM
This is not a very good news about bitcoin at this moment, bitcoin is decentralized in nature, if crypto banks are there to rise means this statement about bitcoin fails. I think there is no necessity for banks as all have there wallets where your coins will be safe. If we think of banks to reduce thefts and scams then it will be considered centralized which is not fair.
I think it is a good news for us in our country but only if central banks support bitcoin then our government bank will also support bitcoin in our country if this happen this might pump the bitcoin price because there will be alot of investor but still not guarnteed at 100%.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 09:46:33 AM
Activity: 95
February 02, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?
You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?and this will definitely push up the bitcoin price.Good news to all bitcoin doubler lovers✳️
New! Another 48 hours bitcoin doubler just launched a moment ago

▪️Double your Bitcoin in 48 hours
▪️Min Deposit 0.001 | Max. Deposit Unli
Activity: 6
February 02, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
More people improve their financial position with the help of cryptology.
Activity: 16
February 02, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
The idea of a decentralized online currency was to say "No" to banks (more or less). So, I don't think it's "another good news". And by the looks of that link, I don't think it's a bank, it's like an exchange. Although it makes some sense since, I think the exchanges are like a bank in crypto world.
Good news about bitcoin is that it has been improving since it's started and bitcoin can help a lot of people from now on until in the next future.
Activity: 181
February 02, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

Bitcoin can be so improved and i was supposed to support that idea because i believed that it can growth bitcoin because too many people and countries used bitcoin and few cannot know about it so that  the people whose have a deep knowledge about bitcoin so that many ideas came and tradings that come that may promotes bitcoins growth.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
February 02, 2018, 07:03:59 AM
Why do you have put your bitcoin in a bank. It will defeat the purpose of decentralization. Now, you have your wallet wherein you all have the control on what to do with it. You don't have to go to that bank and pay transaction fees again. That bank is made to cash in on cryptocurrency.
The funniest part about life is that people have the best at their disposal and they still keep looking for something they really do not need. We are all running away from the bank/exchanges and then someone is still very happy putting their bitcoin in a so called bitcoin bank as they are so calling it. This is an old project though, and I am not even sure how they are faring now but as long as my wallet is doing the job for me which I know it will forever do, then I have no business with any bitcoin bank. Moreover, why call it a bank when you can just use exchange, there are so many of them already and we all know how leaving your asset in an exchange sucks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 02, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

For me, banks are in a way a good news for us cryptocurrency users because that means that some financial institutions are starting to embrace the fact that bitcoin is here and are here to stay. They are now trying to capitalize on it and start to make a living and business on it. However I still think if this is a neccessity or can somehow be bypassed by our bitcoin wallets which we all have
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 02:10:03 AM

Yes, friend, I have already heard about this bank, and it also seems to me the best sign for Bitcoin. It also proves that BTC is supported in Europe. This news can have a positive effect for the market I suppose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 01, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

I guess that this was good news in that moment, also if info is correct and this is first Bitcoin "Bank" out there, its still nothing special or important for me. Why is it not important? Well i have been dealing with bitcoin for a few years now, and there is company in my country that gives exactly the same services as that "bank". They have everything that is mentioned in that article, the only thing they don't have is "Bank" in their name. Which brings us to the point why i said that its nothing special and important. I guess there are more companies around the world like the one in my country, that were older than this "World's First Bitcoin Bank" .
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 01, 2018, 03:37:34 PM
Old news from Russia Today.Today reality is sell offs on crypto and sell off on stocks also
Good news is what Greenspan told.He told we have to big bubble now.One are stocks second is bonds market
That second is a bomb,becouse usa debt will be soon bigger than usa debt in the time of WW2.Just imagine what could happen.He is 92 years old now andhe is  totally indpendent.So be prepared on fiat money economy crash and crypto crypto is going to stay
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
February 01, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

It is designed to make buying and selling bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
The ATM machines exchange bitcoin for euro, and vice versa. Customers can also get information about the virtual currency.

You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?

yes  we already got a wallet to store our cryptocurrency. why do we need Banks.
as far as i can imagine no bank will be produce for cryptocurrency i think because they don't agree on what some real banks do
about lending cash.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
Why do you have put your bitcoin in a bank. It will defeat the purpose of decentralization. Now, you have your wallet wherein you all have the control on what to do with it. You don't have to go to that bank and pay transaction fees again. That bank is made to cash in on cryptocurrency.

Yes. Don't put your bitcoin in the bank.If you have made so, bitcoin will be controlled by the bank and government. You have to pay the transaction fees to the bank.Which intern the decentralised concept of bitcoin will be destroyed. Bitcoin is created to replace the paper currency and to make people free from bank.
How secure is your Bitcoin wallet? I think that information about hacking of crypto currency purses comes much more than the number of bank robberies. Although I will not argue about what is better, paper money or Bitcoin. But paper money is much easier to use than something that's currency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 01, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Yes. Don't put your bitcoin in the bank.If you have made so, bitcoin will be controlled by the bank and government. You have to pay the transaction fees to the bank.Which intern the decentralised concept of bitcoin will be destroyed. Bitcoin is created to replace the paper currency and to make people free from bank.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Whats that good news about bitcoin? Is it about the Price its getting high currency? Or its all about the Coins that you have in your wallet? Or you should be notify about whats gonna happen by the next few years when Bitcoin is able to be the best currency and famous in the world.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
February 01, 2018, 12:27:16 PM
And was sometimes bitcoin not created to become independent of banks? Banks have to comply with a lot of regulations and are under financial supervision. This causes the state to have control over the currencies. I don't think it's about the idea of decentralization.
Yes.I think having a decentralized behavior means no control from the government or any supervisions from the state.So if there would be banks for bitcoin then i don't think it will be a good news for bitcoin and for sure it will not click to the majority.We have our own trusted wallet already that serves as our bank.It's the best bank i've known since we are the sole owner and controller of it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 12:24:49 PM
Do we really need a bitcoin bank . Our wallets are suppose to be our own banks and controlled by us. Having a bitcoin bank shows that the mainstream society are accepting bitcoin.The banks to be used by those who wish to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: