Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Good news about bitcoin - page 8. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 12:08:04 AM
that's what I expect, good news about bitcoin, I also hope the bitcoin can come back like 2017, and bitcoin becomes the choice of many investors in the world, while today bitcoin prices continue to decline.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 12:04:40 AM
bitcoin is a digital currency, and now it's known all over the world, even almost all the people in the world plunge in the crypto world to get a big income, and this will further push the bitcoin in order to continue growing.
Activity: 350
January 31, 2018, 11:36:20 PM
          This is the old news and there is a spark of speculation and its fun like something like that is no show thats going to happen and its not quite necessary numbers are just one reason why bitcoin or whatever is mostly using digital currency differs from fliats or a hood currency it is worth merely controlling your own bank and decentralized its system .most of all it is really a wallet to make or maintain well for us even without the hassle .the bitcoin really does gaining a lot of attention .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 31, 2018, 08:47:13 PM
It's not a full-fledged banking institution. Maybe it's some Bank opened its cryptocurrency exchanger in order not to risk the license. I don't believe this have any affect on the turnover of bitcoins. But maybe this will simplify the exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat. The more such exchanges, the harder it will be to lobby for a ban cryptocurrency.
Yeah I think with bitcoin bank this will gives little option to the government to not ban bitcoin. because they can still control bitcoin transaction using bitcoin bank and of course the government can give tax from there? this will undermine all the government's reasons for banning bitcoin. that bitcoins currency are anonymous and dangerous because they can not be monitored. with the work of bitcoin banks may governments in various countries can revise the rules against bitcoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
January 31, 2018, 07:53:13 PM
I think the only function of bitcoin banks is for loans.
Other than that decentralization will take place.
But I guess it's still a good news wanting users to have a good suoort on cryptos.
I hope that fair fees and taxes are on too.
And do let every user see and maintain the real purpose of bitcoins as it is being used ànd not abused my greedy people .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
January 31, 2018, 06:30:26 PM
Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
I don't think that stability would increase the growth much, lots of people are interested in BTC, because of its volatility, it's risky, but at the same time useful for trading. And why would anyone want to store his bitcoins in a bank? To receive someday a surprise that they've lost it or to make the first decentralized cryptocurrency more centralized?
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain
January 31, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
There is nothing called a Bitcoin bank and if it does exist that won't be great news. In fact making a bitcoin bank will not support the growth of this crypto, it will limit its power  and make it ordinary like any other usual coin, the reason of making bitcoin was totally the opposite of that, it is to stop making a banker an intermidiate in the exchanges between the individuals and stop paying for saving money.
Activity: 280
January 31, 2018, 05:14:04 PM
i think that's good news is become more in agresive about bitcoin and stay longer in networking so that many unemployed will be help...bitcoin is awesome network there's many people want to join and easiest way to become member...bitcoin well help us to build up our future dreams,more improving bitcoin....
Not only unemployed but the employed people are using bitcoin and it is really great news for them so they will be happy, you are right that it is an opportunity as like all other bitcoin opportunity but for this all skills you will need, it is important to use bitcoin at very safe way life perfect web site should be find at new thing people try to scam because of lack popularity but it is our responsibility to use it with care to get high profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
January 31, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
It's not a full-fledged banking institution. Maybe it's some Bank opened its cryptocurrency exchanger in order not to risk the license. I don't believe this have any affect on the turnover of bitcoins. But maybe this will simplify the exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat. The more such exchanges, the harder it will be to lobby for a ban cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
January 31, 2018, 09:07:16 AM
i think that's good news is become more in agresive about bitcoin and stay longer in networking so that many unemployed will be help...bitcoin is awesome network there's many people want to join and easiest way to become member...bitcoin well help us to build up our future dreams,more improving bitcoin....
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 09:04:33 AM
Bitcoin has been upgraded to lightning network and accepted by many business units. Bitcoin prices are plummeting because of the news that Bifinex has not proven ownership of Tether. I believe that bitcoin will soon return to its growth momentum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
January 31, 2018, 08:53:58 AM
If bitcoin or the altcoins will having a banks then this is good because our Bitcoin will be 100% safe, insured and will earned annual interest in which same benefits with our local money in the banks but i think this bitcoin bank did not exist because as what you have said this is not a news anymore but more on clipping especially that most of the banks are against Bitcoin today.

How can you earn interest in Bitcoins since there are only a limited number of them?
If all users will put their Bitcoins in a bank where is the interest going to come from?

And why do you think that your coins will be safe in a bank, when your fiat money is not ?
If you care that much about having a bank in control of your money then just use digital cash and a plastic card.

You know...news...means usually something recent.
That is from Feb 15, 2017.

And unfortunately, it's not a bank, it's just an exchange.
https://www.rt.com/business/376977-austria-first-bitcoin-bank/

It is designed to make buying and selling bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
The ATM machines exchange bitcoin for euro, and vice versa. Customers can also get information about the virtual currency.

But anyhow, depositing your bitcoin in a bank...what's the point of doing that?
You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?

recent doesn't always necessarily means up to date, yes it was dated feb 2017, the fact that it was the first and i dont know when if others followed, i cannot argue with terminologies anymore. sorry my bad.

it was owned by a blockchain but does not mean it is a blockchain, it was formed to be a bank to make easy and safe buying and selling of bitcoins. even wallets are back up by a bank, you need a 3rd party for bitcoin to create traffic and gain popularity and trust. no man is an island they say.

Seriously, do something about your English.
I can't understand more than 25% of what you wrote there.

For me, the good news for bitcoin is that it is currently stabilizing the market price value and it has not decline below 9K and with this, I believe this will spike back in the coming months. According to some experts based on an article I happen to read, bitcoin price value may surpass the last years highest increase at 19.8K in the last quarter of 2017 and predicted to rise up to 60k in 2018 as what was predicted by a crypto currency enterpreneur  Julian Hosp (president of TenX).So, let's wait and see for the potential rise and recovery of bitcoin this year.
Yeah Bitcoin bank would not be applicable since bitcoin circulation mainly for the investor who buy it .if you put it in the bank it means that there is a third party who hoared the BTC in the bank for all we know how banking works. So if these will happen who will control the bank? I think banking will contradict what really Bitcoin and blockchain technology all about.

Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
January 31, 2018, 08:43:05 AM
I don't think those are really good news, and will probably end up like the AriseBank that was ordered to close down. I'm not sure crypto banks will have a futures in the crypto world. I do think we need more safe approaches so that bitcoin can be adopted and used worldwide. The news about scams, and thefts are to big. If we want adoption to occur, bitcoin can't be safe to use only by users who understand how to "use the internet properly". If these so called crypto banks will provide a safe option for some users, I'm ok with that, but I would still prefer that bitcoin would remain decentralized, since that is one of it's main purposes.
Activity: 390
January 31, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
If bitcoin or the altcoins will having a banks then this is good because our Bitcoin will be 100% safe, insured and will earned annual interest in which same benefits with our local money in the banks but i think this bitcoin bank did not exist because as what you have said this is not a news anymore but more on clipping especially that most of the banks are against Bitcoin today.

How can you earn interest in Bitcoins since there are only a limited number of them?
If all users will put their Bitcoins in a bank where is the interest going to come from?

And why do you think that your coins will be safe in a bank, when your fiat money is not ?
If you care that much about having a bank in control of your money then just use digital cash and a plastic card.

It is designed to make buying and selling bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
The ATM machines exchange bitcoin for euro, and vice versa. Customers can also get information about the virtual currency.

You already have the best bank at your disposal, your wallet, so why move your coins to a 3rd party that might just run with them?

recent doesn't always necessarily means up to date, yes it was dated feb 2017, the fact that it was the first and i dont know when if others followed, i cannot argue with terminologies anymore. sorry my bad.

it was owned by a blockchain but does not mean it is a blockchain, it was formed to be a bank to make easy and safe buying and selling of bitcoins. even wallets are back up by a bank, you need a 3rd party for bitcoin to create traffic and gain popularity and trust. no man is an island they say.

For me, the good news for bitcoin is that it is currently stabilizing the market price value and it has not decline below 9K and with this, I believe this will spike back in the coming months. According to some experts based on an article I happen to read, bitcoin price value may surpass the last years highest increase at 19.8K in the last quarter of 2017 and predicted to rise up to 60k in 2018 as what was predicted by a crypto currency enterpreneur  Julian Hosp (president of TenX).So, let's wait and see for the potential rise and recovery of bitcoin this year.
Activity: 294
January 31, 2018, 08:20:40 AM
This is really a great news for us bitcoin holders. If the bitcoin will be having a bank and stay here,then I am more so excited of holding my bitcoin for the future. I would love to deposit it there.
Activity: 588
January 31, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
It's really good news for bitcoin user why-not if bitcoin bank is open we can use it easy and i hope it's popularity more increase and since then all the country accept it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
January 31, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

Activity: 403
January 30, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

yeah its very clearly, its not a bank, it was an exchange, and this is can be use in EURO and no other than that, so why should I use this, if I have a very owned wallet to store my bitcoin and nothing has change about doing that. I think this NEWS is only good for autria, and not to all bitcoin users.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

Thanks for the information you gave, I'm trying to believe it to continue to buy Bitcoin. Looking at the market right now I think there is a lot of bad news about it that makes the entire market go down quickly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 10:28:36 PM
Bitcoin is decentralization and freedom, how can it be linked with the Bank? I do not understand.
Banks are governed by the Government while Bitcoin is not affected by banking regulations.
Pages:
Jump to: