Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review - page 4. (Read 9421 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 05:06:57 PM
This B3 thing is a waste of money and you will not get ROI. Still selling for £1800 on ebay hahahahah try getting that ROI back FFS .. fk off asic scammers

You clearly do not understand what Bytom will be worth in the future.. With that said.. your opinion does not bother me.. The more fat men in the world the easier to find pussy the more dumb men.. the easier to make money. Good show

LOL  Grin Grin
I have never heard that saying before.
Love it!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
This B3 thing is a waste of money and you will not get ROI. Still selling for £1800 on ebay hahahahah try getting that ROI back FFS .. fk off asic scammers

You clearly do not understand what Bytom will be worth in the future.. With that said.. your opinion does not bother me.. The more fat men in the world the easier to find pussy the more dumb men.. the easier to make money. Good show

Then Buy it instead ? or is it not buyable ?

https://www.bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=BTM_BTC

I agree with this. I'm going to buy instead of mine. I bought the B3 because Bytom does have some promise (about as much as any other coin I suppose...) but at this rate, I can buy with $100 what it would take me a month to mine at this rate (and mining that amount would cost me at least $35 in electricity). And not have to deal with having a vacuum cleaner running all day
Activity: 42
June 13, 2018, 11:06:43 AM
the last 24h only 5 BTM from uupool......  Angry Angry Angry

last 2 payouts from UPOOL

5 per ASIC Sad  Huh Cry

yes i have 4 D3 from bitmain sitting in the corner of the room --- ive used them for parts (fans and wires ) ... worth pennies !!!!!       

how I fell for it again I just don't know --

keep trying to tell ppl to stop buying these asics but then the asic purists start screaming gpus are just as bad etc
asic is the future lol , at least a gpu has more use than strip for fans lol than these asic doorstoppers.

next X3 is soo to hit doorstop status joining D3,A3 and now this B3

next models shouls be called Doorstop3 .

ppl never learn tho 🤦🏿‍♂️

YOUR x3 COMMENT IS WRONG
June 13, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

yer I am glad for fat ugly people who are dumb like you..
June 13, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

Then Buy it instead ? or is it not buyable ?

https://www.bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=BTM_BTC
June 13, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
So I was one of the lucky few to receive my B3 Early today and I wanted to post some of the initial problems with setting it up so far.

First Antpool seems to be the only pool online at the moment

Second the Domain name doesn't seem to resolve yet so for the URL you should use stratum+tcp://47.95.178.159:6666 for now until there domain resolves stratum-btm.antpool.com:6666

You can go on and manually create a worker name or antpool will automatically create one for you i used "MyAntPoolID.B3"

Miner Setup
https://i.imgur.com/BKncvwQ.jpg

Here is a screen shot of it running I was one of the first in the US to join antpool
https://i.imgur.com/z2dpVH9.png

And here it is coming online to Antpool
https://i.imgur.com/EXvDwru.jpg

Antpool Growing
https://i.imgur.com/dizF2Z9.png

Tracking Network Hashrate
https://i.imgur.com/RBmBAqs.png
http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom

Edit 5/4/18 Looks like antpool is down I recommend mining to UUPOOL for now
Use this for URL: stratum+tcp://btm.uupool.cn:9221
Worker: yourwallet address

Waste of Money
Activity: 34
June 13, 2018, 09:03:16 AM

June 13, 2018, 08:50:13 AM
Activity: 35
June 13, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
Hi Bitmain,

More GPUs are getting in. We need stronger firmware to increase the hashrate.

I  suggest to start uploading a lot of emails to bitmain about New firmware. If we not, then all of us in few days can put in ours B3 straight to the bin.

Got an answer from Bitmain:
Thank your for your proposal and for considering Bitmain.

We have forwarded this information to the right team.

We will contact you if we require any additional information.

Regards,

Sarah
Bitmain

If we start sending an emails to them maybe they will take some action to realise new firmware 😎
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
June 12, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

5 per ASIC Sad  Huh Cry

yes i have 4 D3 from bitmain sitting in the corner of the room --- ive used them for parts (fans and wires ) ... worth pennies !!!!!       

keep trying to tell ppl to stop buying these asics but then the asic purists start screaming gpus are just as bad etc
asic is the future lol , at least a gpu has more use than strip for fans lol than these asic doorstoppers.

next X3 is soo to hit doorstop status joining D3,A3 and now this B3

next models shouls be called Doorstop3 .

ppl never learn tho 🤦🏿‍♂️
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

5 per ASIC Sad  Huh Cry

Activity: 75
June 11, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
Activity: 16
June 11, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
7 BTM in last 24hrs UUPOOL  Huh Huh

Lucky you.... I get only 6/day now..
Face it we all got fucked by Bitmain AGAIN...it's D3 all over again...slightly worse actually
At the current price/diff/daily earnings... my ROI is 4 years.

(of course ROI of same cash in a bank would be NEVER)

Yes, this is shitmain!!!
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
June 11, 2018, 12:34:29 AM

Lucky you.... I get only 6/day now..
Face it we all got fucked by Bitmain AGAIN...it's D3 all over again...slightly worse actually
At the current price/diff/daily earnings... my ROI is 4 years.

(of course ROI of same cash in a bank would be NEVER)
Activity: 32
June 11, 2018, 12:23:51 AM
500 us is interesting offer if you live in the same country as me..but import tax is expensive here in Indonesia.

I believe that btm is interesting coin...most likely to hold for a year or two..
I cant find much info about other tensority coin, as first of its kind and "controlled" coin,
but B3 might be bad bet (for now)...its about 7 hash rate of 750ti
maybe it should have newer firmware for performance improvement.
June 10, 2018, 02:56:07 PM
7 BTM in last 24hrs UUPOOL  Huh Huh

I've gotten about the same on antpool past 24 hours. I've been watching this number drop every day. Just put my B3 on ebay starting at $1 no reserve. Time to dump for me.

So it about a month running..with decent profit..
I believe i have seen b3 on ebay about 800usd or so..couple days ago
Did not pay much attention though..

I'll be happy with $500... my dog just had an emergency surgery and needs another tomorrow, so I figure this would help insulate the cost of that. It makes more sense than 7 BTM/day. Anything leftover I can buy 1000 BTM and save the 1/2 year of mining....
Activity: 32
June 10, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
7 BTM in last 24hrs UUPOOL  Huh Huh

I've gotten about the same on antpool past 24 hours. I've been watching this number drop every day. Just put my B3 on ebay starting at $1 no reserve. Time to dump for me.

So it about a month running..with decent profit..
I believe i have seen b3 on ebay about 800usd or so..couple days ago
Did not pay much attention though..
June 10, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

Activity: 16
June 10, 2018, 10:54:50 AM
Activity: 36
June 09, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
After the purchase of antminer b3, and after using it after about 3 weeks, mining fell from 100btm to 7btm a day which is totally funny and earnings bitmain only covered the sale of the most antminer b3. Nobody has recovered and will not regain money for the purchased antminers, because in a few days it will not be profitable. This is a total brawl by Bitmain to earn only for the sale of B3 antminer. I do not recommend Bitmain to anyone.

I am tending to agree with this, the last few antminers I bought were all showing huge returns before the units arrive (to suck us all in) then they start dropping sharply even before we receive our miners to the point where we are lucky to even pay the machines off during the time we own them. After that they are worthless to sell too. The smart ones mine with their new machines for a week and sell the machine asap.

I didn't buy a B3 but reading about the experiences you guys are having I am glad I didn't. This whole thing about this pool pays different tokens to that pool, cant sell these on there .... what a joke.

X3 was showing great returns on Nicehash, then Nicehash drops support .... I think Bitmain is bleeding us all hard.

Angry
Pages:
Jump to: