Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review - page 6. (Read 9421 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 253
June 04, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
What exchange is working with the mainnet coins for us citizens? I've tried a bunch listed on coinmarketcap and they either don't accept us citizens or only accept erc20 tokens and not the main net coins. so frustrating
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 08:19:17 AM
I've been getting around 12.5 BTM per day since May 25.

Got a total of 92.20603606 BTM since then.

thanks.. keep us informed.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 8
June 01, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
nice info ..hope someone still gonna update the daily revenue...and other technical related info
I'm gonna keep an eye of this thread.
I also interested in first batch of z9mini.
Hope some of you got that first batch and write this kind of review in June
so much for the guess that Bitmain only sold 2500 to each market.

http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom

looks more like 5000 to each market (there are already 11225 machines online and rising), plus they might be running a third batch. this explains why earnings was already down to 40-42 yesterday.

It wasn't a guess. Most Bitmains customer service representatives confirmed that a total of 2500 units are sold in batch 1.

I have never been informed those kind of number from bitmain CS. I always asked that question to cs : how many is this product sold/purchased ..? They always repply with : sorry we dont have that kind of info ..I asked about B3, Z9 mini..etc
I guess I have never meet your CS, some CS must be more informed than other.

I have a Z9 mini on the way, however might not even set it up (depending on how early I get it)

I'm a little sketched out by all the forks coming, and don't want to be stuck mining KMD (the only Equihash that has explicitly stated it will NOT fork)  Undecided

In addition, when I bought the first batch, there was a limit of 1 per customer. The second batch has a limit of 50 per customer. Pump & Dump before the forks? Either way, with all those Z9's on the market and in a worst case scenario, all of the mining Komodo, I see a break even point very, very far down the line.

Also concerned about BTM price TANKING the past few days....  Huh Huh

Hi there fala2n..I have seen some z9 arrived on zcash forum..how is yours ?

anyone care to share btm revenue since last week ..25 may till now..

thanks

I've been getting around 12.5 BTM per day since May 25.

Got a total of 92.20603606 BTM since then.
Activity: 35
June 01, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
Hi Guys

Anyone want to sell a bit of BTM?  I need 323 BTM price 0.62 $ - 1 BTM will pay to PayPal $$$. PM me if you interested.
Activity: 32
June 01, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
nice info ..hope someone still gonna update the daily revenue...and other technical related info
I'm gonna keep an eye of this thread.
I also interested in first batch of z9mini.
Hope some of you got that first batch and write this kind of review in June
so much for the guess that Bitmain only sold 2500 to each market.

http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom

looks more like 5000 to each market (there are already 11225 machines online and rising), plus they might be running a third batch. this explains why earnings was already down to 40-42 yesterday.

It wasn't a guess. Most Bitmains customer service representatives confirmed that a total of 2500 units are sold in batch 1.

I have never been informed those kind of number from bitmain CS. I always asked that question to cs : how many is this product sold/purchased ..? They always repply with : sorry we dont have that kind of info ..I asked about B3, Z9 mini..etc
I guess I have never meet your CS, some CS must be more informed than other.

I have a Z9 mini on the way, however might not even set it up (depending on how early I get it)

I'm a little sketched out by all the forks coming, and don't want to be stuck mining KMD (the only Equihash that has explicitly stated it will NOT fork)  Undecided

In addition, when I bought the first batch, there was a limit of 1 per customer. The second batch has a limit of 50 per customer. Pump & Dump before the forks? Either way, with all those Z9's on the market and in a worst case scenario, all of the mining Komodo, I see a break even point very, very far down the line.

Also concerned about BTM price TANKING the past few days....  Huh Huh

Hi there fala2n..I have seen some z9 arrived on zcash forum..how is yours ?

anyone care to share btm revenue since last week ..25 may till now..

thanks
Activity: 65
what do you guys think, this PSU can run B3 Antminer?

https://www.amazon.de/Bitcoin-Antminer-stromversorgung-APW3-schnell/dp/B0733JRFVL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527766373&sr=8-1&keywords=apw3&dpID=51fi8MIRh2L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

mine was returned back to China, so I want to buy something from amazon

who can recommend something?

this is terrible when you have antminer but you cant plugin

I get ALL my PSUs from AmityLabs - Ebay.  
Here is the one I'm using for the B3

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMP0750G1-for-Antminer-B3-Z3-or-GPU-Rigs/183224173283?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

For a little extra charge they will ship priority mail.  They are in Oregon.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
When I try to add my wallet BTM  to the antpool settings. This message appears: Please input correct BTM wallet address

I already tried to add the wallet bibox and rightbtc.

Can someone help me?

you need to show how you doing it so we can tell what is right and what is wrong. Try to take a screen shot

I was able to add the gate.io wallet. The other wallets started with 0x, so antpool would not accept.

Just what I was looking for. Thanks
Activity: 16
When I try to add my wallet BTM  to the antpool settings. This message appears: Please input correct BTM wallet address

Can someone help me?

you need to show how you doing it so we can tell what is right and what is wrong. Try to take a screen shot

I was able to add the gate.io wallet. The other wallets started with 0x, so antpool would not accept.
Activity: 27
what do you guys think, this PSU can run B3 Antminer?

https://www.amazon.de/Bitcoin-Antminer-stromversorgung-APW3-schnell/dp/B0733JRFVL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527766373&sr=8-1&keywords=apw3&dpID=51fi8MIRh2L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

mine was returned back to China, so I want to buy something from amazon

who can recommend something?

this is terrible when you have antminer but you cant plugin

Can someone help me?

Activity: 16

Can someone help me?
Activity: 35
looks like everybody is mining on uupool again. how much it gives difference in mining when difference in hashrate is 2mh?

is it worth it?

is it about 25% more coins? when on uupool is 10.00 mh/s and antpool 8.00mh/s

It's a week that I'm on Antpool, but there were periods that drop to zero, probably uupool is more stable, since this morning I changed too, the utility is higher in this pool.

Antpool 13
Uupoo 13
anyone is having problems with login in to Antiminer with IP? I tryed to run IP reporter, I though maybe IP addresses are change and I found --> ant.Miner.lan --- and different IP address.
Tried new address and still not working.
I have 3 miners and all have same problem.

ant.Miner.lan --- different IP address
ant.Miner.lan2 --- different IP address
ant.Miner.lan3 --- different IP address

when I write new address in browser it opens in google search, but when I write original IP address, page is just not loading. 

Who knows what can be a problem?

Thanks
Activity: 15
looks like everybody is mining on uupool again. how much it gives difference in mining when difference in hashrate is 2mh?
is it worth it?

It's a week that I'm on Antpool, but there were periods that drop to zero, probably uupool is more stable, since this morning I changed too, the utility is higher in this pool.
Anyone?
is it worth it?

have anyone trasfered money from Bytom wallet to different wallet or platform where you can trade?

Was just able to transfer BTM from the wallet to gate.io.  Worked great.  Now to hodl or sell?

Thanks for this info! Right now I'm hodl on these. I'm optimistic they will reach over $1 by the year's end

I thing holding is a right thing do, by the end of this year its gonna cost lot more then 1$. To one dollar bytom is going to reach soon
Activity: 9
have anyone trasfered money from Bytom wallet to different wallet or platform where you can trade?

Was just able to transfer BTM from the wallet to gate.io.  Worked great.  Now to hodl or sell?

Thanks for this info! Right now I'm hodl on these. I'm optimistic they will reach over $1 by the year's end
Activity: 22
Merit: 1

my friends

i still cannot upgrade the B3 Huh 

i never have had issues with any of my bitmain ASIC upgrades or flash updates ?
usually just using google chrome does the trick / on the MAC

this time I just cannot use any of the two upgrade files -- NOT FOR THE B3 ...

both give me error and always will not finish --

It stops hashing until I back it up by flashing the old OS back onto ...

but I want the update for the hashing to be faster ....

any advice I appreciate
Huh Huh

im gunna watch a drop b4 firmware --

maybe test after tmro after UUPOOL for days -- it has been

Payments have been 14 / 24 hours

13 tokens / 24 hours
14 tokens / 24 hours 
14 tokens / 24 hours
13 tokens / 24 hours
14 tokens / 24 hours

(ive been seeing some say 17 )

i may switch to new firmware ...

Latest is a bit over 15 / 24 hrs using new firmware on UUPool.

much respect my friend

any one else having any issues with upgrade of firmware --
im using safari and google chrome -- yet the TAR file keeps coming back with an error ...

"Incorrect firmware!!!
Content-type: text/html

"

any advice ? Huh
thx in advance

NAMASTE

Yes use google chrome , have see the same problem with my update. Have test on safari and firefox but don't work . i hope you make your update soon happy mining

Try updating with windows computer. Borrow laptop from someone if you dont have one.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Does anyone know if its possible to connect two B3 Antminers with one power adapter? Mine adapter DHL by mistake sent back, so Im trying to find a way connect it before will get new one.

It should certainly be possible. The B3 only uses about 400W so as long as your power supply is capable of delivering at least 800W (probably 1000W or more would be best) then it should work fine.
Pages:
Jump to: