Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 111. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i am chekking  AntMiner USB Video Setup Guide....
atm...

nope...

was looking for someone who has done this...
i havent set up a spot with a pool yet, dont know jack about that either...
will be working on that to try to get an eligius slot set up...
then i will be wondering how to point the antminer s1 at that acct.
if you have experience, please tell me what parameters i need to adjust within the antminer control panel.
meanwhile the ant is humming away and claims to be hashing at 179&183... fine..
if you know the control panel... where do i go and what do i do?
please inbox me if possible.

You are using your electricity to mine for BitMainTech, and I am sure they appreciate it.

If you intend to mine for yourself, follow this guide:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-troubleshoot-bitmain-antminer-s1-180ghs-miner-344970

LOL! i suspected as much...  wonder how much they make off the initial setup lag...
ive set up to eligius, [i think] with my btc addr as worker..
so far so good.
 i have some questions now, as soon as i can frame them.

I sent you a personal message, and I would be more than willing to help you with your questions.
Alex, haven't you read the last couple pages....

It was a blockchain.info issue, and they are fixing it.

You are not being scammed.  Just be patient
Activity: 43
I ordered 5 Antminer S1s from Bitmaintech on March 19 2014 for 4.94 BTC.
I haven't received ANY updates on the status of my order. All I am greeted with is "Unpaid" & "Expired"

I have emailed Bitmain explaining my situation, I included my order ID. I have also PM'd them (Here on the forums)
I haven't received any reply whatsoever.

I've ordered two Antminer units in the past, and I've never had an issue.
Have I been scammed?

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
atm...

nope...

if you have experience, please tell me what parameters i need to adjust within the antminer control panel.

You are using your electricity to mine for BitMainTech, and I am sure they appreciate it.

If you intend to mine for yourself, follow this guide:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-troubleshoot-bitmain-antminer-s1-180ghs-miner-344970

LOL! i suspected as much...  wonder how much they make off the initial setup lag...
ive set up to eligius, [i think] with my btc addr as worker..
so far so good.
 i have some questions now, as soon as i can frame them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
atm...

nope...

atm...

nope...

which guide did you use?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i have the antminer control panel up, now, i know nothing,.. what is my first step?

Your first step is to use the Search box in the top right corner of the site.  There are several configuration guides on setting these machines up.  Roll Eyes
i have the antminer control panel up, now, i know nothing,.. what is my first step?
They are working through the backlog, they'll get to yours.  They got to my order (which was placed on the 19th) about an hour ago.

are you sure bro ? bcuz im scared to lose the 6 btc .. i will kill my self very soon   Huh

Yes.  They got to the one I ordered on the 18th earlier today.  They WILL catch up.  Bitmain are great ppl, and they will get to your order.

Have patience!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
One of my 6 ants is hashing with one blade only.

So its 90 ghash instead of 180.

I reconnected all the connectors and I know that the  PSU and eveything is fine.

Is there any other Idea what could be wrong? OR am I just having bad luck and that one is broken?

Try hitting the 'reset button' on the PC board.
Activity: 6
They are working through the backlog, they'll get to yours.  They got to my order (which was placed on the 19th) about an hour ago.

are you sure bro ? bcuz im scared to lose the 6 btc .. i will kill my self very soon   Huh
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
hello  Sad  .. i paid for AntMiner S2 1TH/s Miner 5.901 BTC and you recvied the money but it shows in my account i didn't pay .. and now the Status of my order is  : Expired   ..    Huh
whyy ??  please fix the problem  Sad

this is the Transaction details  Embarrassed

https://blockchain.info/address/1MrG9wN35Tz64sEqboeM8tVs3pGYQhAn7J

the order id : 001201403191904354280V9W30oe0646

my btc adress 1M9pNrxBPZcFwodzin6JZgrqvf4QvKXrwq

bcuz i made order before this one and every thing was okay please check my account name : FerasYmCmB   Cry

thank you,  

Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
hello  Sad  .. i paid for AntMiner S2 1TH/s Miner 5.901 BTC and you recvied the money but it shows in my account i didn't pay .. and now the Status of my order is  : Expired   ..    Huh
whyy ??  please fix the problem  Sad

this is the Transaction details  Embarrassed

bcuz i made order before this one and every thing was okay please check my account name : FerasYmCmB   Cry

thank you, 

One of my friend order the S2 and have the exact problem right now. Speaking about problem... I same the problem with my S1 order.  STILL Sad
Activity: 6
hello  Sad  .. i paid for AntMiner S2 1TH/s Miner 5.901 BTC and you recvied the money but it shows in my account i didn't pay .. and now the Status of my order is  : Expired   ..    Huh
whyy ??  please fix the problem  Sad

this is the Transaction details  Embarrassed

bcuz i made order before this one and every thing was okay please check my account name : FerasYmCmB   Cry

thank you,  
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Yea it's up again. Still waiting for a my order to get solve.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Yeah, I really want to order some more, but they gotta fix this issue ASAP. Has anyone had success today when trying to order?

My expired transaction just got fixed in the last hour, so it's safe to assume they are still working through transactions.
Activity: 362
After checking myups looks like I will be getting another S1 monday. Thank you bitmain for fixing my order(due to blockchain down) without me having to email you once about a pointless dilemma.

I think I am done getting S1's for now. Will probably order an S2 in the next month.

Are we allowed to sell/give away our coupons? I don't think I will be using my leftovers.
It is just after 8am there at the moment......

Give em a little while to slug down some coffee, and wake up  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Yeah, I really want to order some more, but they gotta fix this issue ASAP. Has anyone had success today when trying to order?
Jump to: