Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 113. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Very nice to see someone offering quality products and taking care of business around here.  I wish I had the coin fro one or two of these right now.  But when I do I know who to buy from.
Activity: 532
Merit: 269

Correct, I live in the UK so I have an agent in china that is Bitmains official supplier for products. I am a reseller for EU so I have direct access to the stock. I don't see what the issue is with the sales are still with Bitmain the whole point of a resller is to re sell the product for the supplier.

Bitmain has already verified me with the support system.

I'm not trolling for customers i'm giving the advice if you want to  pay less fees on customs then welcome to our business. If not buy with Bitmain as normal we don't mind.

Soon we will have stock in the UK and EU also China. Just waiting on clearence to move pallets onto the planes  Grin

Cheers Folks and happy that I posted from my main account ?  Tongue
when he verified you with support system? where? in this thread? provide proof that bitmain actually said that your support is for his customers!

now not only you calling yourselve as uk reseller but eu as well? that's interesting.
so I will sums this up:
your old account which apparently you have no logins to it is the reason for creating new one.

New account is newbie account with no trading history.
you overtaking someone else thread with your sales while OP is out of stock.

You have no active thread as reseller like YXT OR OUTCAST3K.
you calling yourselve as support for bitmain even though no one ever said anything about using third party site for support.
In the past you created pain for genuine sellers of mining gear like MININGHARDWARE, OUTCAST3K by copying their work.
Now same happening here in BITMAIN thread.
Good luck to you.  and yes I can affect your so called sales.
ANY NEW CUSTOMER I SUGGEST STICK TO BITMAIN BEFORE HANDING OVER BTC TO CROVER.

once bitmain will say clearly that you are who you say you are than fair enough. till than don't call yourselve anything else than customer.

Here you go  Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5103213

yeah bitmain actually states it's not official.  so yeah you prove how big liar you are.
nothing is settled.

Let me get you a nice email from Bitmain tomorrow once they are back to work Smiley  I love shoving trolls down the shitter Smiley

The latest update from Bitmain is everything back up and running 48 hours Smiley

Can anyone get this kid a dummy ^^
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
BITMAIN,

My order is still incorrectly showing unpaid!!!
I emailed [email protected] & [email protected] few times, as well as PM you but still no response. Can you please investigate and correct the order.
I think this is the current problem and why they've mentioned on their website that they are re-checking all the orders and not replying to each email. I guess everyone is emailing them frantically and they are just inundated with requests and duplicate emails and are a little bogged down. I suspect this is also why they have halted orders, probably until they sort out which orders have actually been paid and which haven't.

Blockchain.info recently had some trouble with their site which has probably caused headaches for Bitmain. I suggest waiting 24hours to hear back and if you don't; then take all your order info, complete with a link to your payment transaction on the blockchain and put it into a well formatted, concise email which will make it easier for them to investigate and reply.

From Bitmain's website:
we are double checking all payment for those orders which were placed from 7:50 pm BeiJing time Mar 17th (UTC +8) to the present, there are so many emails and pms to us, will not reply them one by one, to spend more time on payment confirmation and shipment. please take it easy, we will confirm orders and arrange shipment soon, once we receive full payment, any new progress will be updated in the account of website store.

It's also like 1am over there, so I'm sure they're all sound asleep by now  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Quote from: CroverNo01 link=topic=417159.msg5806726#msg5806726

yeah bitmain actually states it's not official.  so yeah you prove how big liar you are.
nothing is settled.
you do know that when someone use IS NOT OFICIAL that means exactly that.no opposite.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
S1 seems to have sold out. Hope they announce soon will Bitmain discontinue S1

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6

Correct, I live in the UK so I have an agent in china that is Bitmains official supplier for products. I am a reseller for EU so I have direct access to the stock. I don't see what the issue is with the sales are still with Bitmain the whole point of a resller is to re sell the product for the supplier.

I'm not trolling for customers i'm giving the advice if you want to  pay less fees on customs then welcome to our business. If not buy with Bitmain as normal we don't mind.

Soon we will have stock in the UK and EU also China. Just waiting on clearence to move pallets onto the planes  Grin

when he verified you with support system? where? in this thread? provide proof that bitmain actually said that your support is for his customers!

now not only you calling yourselve as uk reseller but eu as well? that's interesting.
so I will sums this up:
your old account which apparently you have no logins to it is the reason for creating new one.

you calling yourselve as support for bitmain even though no one ever said anything about using third party site for support.
In the past you created pain for genuine sellers of mining gear like MININGHARDWARE, OUTCAST3K by copying their work.

once bitmain will say clearly that you are who you say you are than fair enough. till than don't call yourselve anything else than customer.

Here you go  Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5103213

Infact sales today have done pretty well with Bitmain website offline for sales.

But this makes no diffrence to bitmain as orders still go back to him Smiley

EU Shipping Customs fee is on average £28 per ant still with delivery within 2 days  Grin

I am posting off my main account  Huh My CroverNo account is for when I am at work.

So yeah this case is now settled Smiley

Edit OP not out of stock infact he is overstocked  Grin Just problems with API on blockchain.info the now, all will be resolved 48 hours I have been told today when agent visted factory

Also love how you are trolling the shit out of my CroverNo account on feedback LOLZ. You sir are the worst troll I have ever seen Wanan see my lovely stock room with Bitmain ?

They are just catching up on emails and need to confirm each order manually
legendary

so I will sums this up:

I still have over 990 units instock for low value shipping via DHL or Fedex

if you want to make an order please submit a ticket http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/bitmain

Thanks

Current fee in UK has been average £25 per ant delivery within 2 Days!

Thanks

Just while Bitmain is offline or if you prefer lower value

why new account on forum?  why you not using old one? bad reputation?  

since bitmain didn't give green light for your website I suggest anyone just think before handing over cash to crover.  

and why u still making yourselve as part of bitmain?

I still have my other account and post from it I don't have login details while I'm at work you know a thing called a JOB ?

Also I am an official bitmain reseller ? Also My agent sold 150 units to 1 customer I'm pretty sure we have good trust.

Silver your posts do not affect me or my sales with Bitmain. you just moan 24/7

your agent? maybe you just using new as other users could see your post from the past and your so called group buys?
I'm not moan, just saying that after your past with other more reliable resellers and your way of business which involves copying other work, threatening others with bans from admins of this forum and fact th
at you have nothing more than just website and using someone else name to benefit. If bitmain will actually name you as reseller not your so called agent than maybe yes, you will be able to use his name. and beside what kind of reason of not having login
 made you to create new account?
any of this sales are not yours. You acting like you have business bigger than bitmain. you don't.  If that's the case why u trolling bitmain thread with your sales?
open yours and of you go.

I'm not trolling for customers i'm giving the advice if you want to  pay less fees on customs then welcome to our business. If not buy with Bitmain as normal we don't mind.

Soon we will have stock in the UK and EU also China. Just waiting on clearence to move pallets onto the planes  Grin

Cheers Folks and happy that I posted from my main account ?  Tongue
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
yeah end of the story
and bitmain please tell us more, what's the average business time needed to send an antminer out... recently with all those blockchain troubles...?
Activity: 155

if you want to make an order please submit a ticket http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/bitmain

Thanks

Thanks

Bitmain,

Please confirm what relation this user "CroverNo" or "CroverNo01" has with your business. Thank you.
legendary

Thanks

Thanks

since bitmain didn't give green light for your website I suggest anyone just think before handing over cash to crover.  

I still have my other account and post from it I don't have login details while I'm at work you know a thing called a JOB ?

Also I am an official bitmain reseller ? Also My agent sold 150 units to 1 customer I'm pretty sure we have good trust.

your agent? maybe you just using new as other users could see your post from the past and your so called group buys?
I'm not moan, just saying that after your past with other more reliable resellers and your way of business which involves copying other work, threatening others with bans from admins of this forum and fact th
at you have nothing more than just website and using someone else name to benefit. If bitmain will actually name you as reseller not your so called agent than maybe yes, you will be able to use his name. and beside what kind of reason of not having login
 made you to create new account?
any of this sales are not yours. You acting like you have business bigger than bitmain. you don't.  If that's the case why u trolling bitmain thread with your sales?
open yours and of you go.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

Thanks

Thanks

The 150 units went to Josh if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Thanks

Thanks

legendary

Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
Update:
My three ants from bitmain have been working great. Been running for 5 days now (OC-ed to 393 clock) and averaging pretty much what the calculator suggests (two on ghash.io and one on eligius). They've made back about 0.4 BTC or 13% of the cost (probably a little lower after adding power charges).

I'm running 2 on AX1200 and 1 on RM1000 now, the latter because I swapped the CX750 to run my scrypt gridseeds (which are mining doge). I'm probably going to move the RM1000 to another circuit in the apartment (maybe the kitchen since it gets 20A instead of the 15A elsewhere) after I receive the 9dbi+ wifi antenna I ordered for the ant. Running three ants on same circuit is tripping my breaker about once a day ... but not too bad since I have all important stuff on CyberPower UPS. Still annoying.

Waiting for the S2 now
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
BITMAIN,

My order is still incorrectly showing unpaid!!!
I emailed [email protected] & [email protected] few times, as well as PM you but still no response. Can you please investigate and correct the order.

Thanks

Thanks

Escrow or Paypal? then i would be in for some

Well I was using eBay but I have now moved over to my ticket based system and I accept PayPal with proof of real name so any issues will be dealt with if say you decide to scam me and run with the ant aha other than that face to face if local, Bank T or BTC

Each case is treated different and work with the customer on a case to case

Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°

Thanks

Thanks

Escrow or Paypal? then i would be in for some

Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Paid yesterday but my wallet didn't sent the btc until today. So the payment address is expire but my payment didn't go  through until today. Do Bitmain still get the btc even though the order is expire? I don't want to lose my .988 btc. Will they fix this problem?
Just find your transaction in the blockchain and send them a link to it by email. If it went through, then they have the coins and they will send your unit.

Thanks for answering my question freebit13.
Jump to: