Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 114. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi, S1 sold out, when will return in stock?

W_M

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing!  I was just about to place a new order. Sad
Activity: 144
I ran one Antminer S1,  with 750 Watt PSU.

I known Antminer S1 need 360 Watt.  I used 750 Watt PSU. How about Watt in 220V? 360Watt or  750Watt.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
Paid yesterday but my wallet didn't sent the btc until today. So the payment address is expire but my payment didn't go  through until today. Do Bitmain still get the btc even though the order is expire? I don't want to lose my .988 btc. Will they fix this problem?
Just find your transaction in the blockchain and send them a link to it by email. If it went through, then they have the coins and they will send your unit.
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Paid yesterday but my wallet didn't sent the btc until today. So the payment address is expire but my payment didn't go  through until today. Do Bitmain still get the btc even though the order is expire? I don't want to lose my .988 btc. Will they fix this problem?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Just received mine, thanks bitmaintech. Now everyone cross your fingers I don't have a $700 bill from customs shipping from china to the US. Smiley

Paid
Unshipped
Valid

You don't pay customs in U.S.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just received mine, thanks bitmaintech. Now everyone cross your fingers I don't have a $700 bill from customs shipping from china to the US. Smiley

Paid
Unshipped
Valid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
For everyone worried about their order status, this is from the website:

we are double checking all payment for those orders which were placed from 7:50 pm BeiJing time Mar 17th (UTC +8) to the present, there are so many emails and pms to us, will not reply them one by one, to spend more time on payment confirmation and shipment. please take it easy, we will confirm orders and arrange shipment soon, once we receive full payment, any new progress will be updated in the account of website store.

I think it's also best to remember that Bitmain is situated in China and in a different timezone to most people and probably also go home to sleep at night  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, S1 sold out, when will return in stock?

W_M
Activity: 154
in "My Orders" status is now Paid/unshipped/valid, however BTC pay and confirm is still 0 BTC.  Is this normal? sorry if this is a silly question but this is my first of hopefully many orders with Bitmain.

My order shows the same.  I think it's because they manually marked the orders as shipped (Blockchain.info is still having problems, or hasn't retroactively gone back and fixed accounting for transactions made during their problems).

If our orders' status remains Unshipped for another couple days, then I'll start to get worried.
Activity: 218
in "My Orders" status is now Paid/unshipped/valid, however BTC pay and confirm is still 0 BTC.  Is this normal? sorry if this is a silly question but this is my first of hopefully many orders with Bitmain.
Hey brother, don't worry Bitmain will get your order to you. I have puchased a bunch of them. BITMAIN IS THE BEST
Activity: 21
Paid/Unshipped/Valid

Thank you Bitmain!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 131
Hobby Miner
Order confirmed as paid here aswell.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thank you,
My order was confirmed as paid ..
Activity: 14
I, too,
  confirmed order
Thank you very much
YYEEAHHH !! My order were unpaid (but like all you guys, I paid it) and now it's paid and in white in my order list !! SO I guess they'll ship it out as soon as they can (I made it like 24 hours ago)
Thanks BitMainTech
Activity: 14
I do not understand why on the official site where people were making orders not to put information about what sredsva those who paid for but not yet confirmed reservation is not currently looking for and soon everything will be fine?
People are worried about their money. Is it so difficult. After all, there is a personal account which currently hangs annoying inscription you have not paid.
Since Blockchain started working an hour or two ago, I figured it was time I pay for an order. Got to my first confirmation, then Blockchain acted up and I lost my order! It got 6 confirmations in 40min, but since Blockchain is being dumb and it expired my order. I'm pissed...
Hey brother you will prob still get your order. Mine did the same thing a couple times. Then it showed Paid and Shipped
How long did it take until they fixed it?
That was just before the outage but people are saying that their orders are going through now. Email them at [email protected] with your details
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Since Blockchain started working an hour or two ago, I figured it was time I pay for an order. Got to my first confirmation, then Blockchain acted up and I lost my order! It got 6 confirmations in 40min, but since Blockchain is being dumb and it expired my order. I'm pissed...
Hey brother you will prob still get your order. Mine did the same thing a couple times. Then it showed Paid and Shipped
How long did it take until they fixed it?
Jump to: