Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 116. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Just to be sure, to use an AntMiner with a Corsair CX430, I would need a Molex to PCI-E converter correct?

Help would be appreciated.

At least cx500 buddy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Got my S1 today.  Some local shipping delay due to Aussie Post being as 'efficient' as they are.... but it finally arrived (ordered Monday 11/03, arrived Tuesday 18/03). It was well packaged and survived the trip intact.  Thanks Bitmain!
Had a bit of 'drama' when I entered my pool info, and then it stopped hashing.... after a few minutes of panic, I realized that there were some characters left from the previous entries in the 'copy & paste' of user credentials.  Fixed that and it's all good  Smiley

Does anyone know how to switch pools in a quick way or get into other cgminer internal settings

Cheers

Reload the daemon without rebooting the antminer S1:

/etc/init.d/cgminer reload
Thanks.  I tried this, but after a pause it comes back to the original pool settings.
Do you mean - change the pool settings in web gui, then ssh and reload the daemon?

Cheers

yep
Took me a while to try this, but it did not work for me (Got beeping sounds and loss of internet connection, eventually reset system). 
I found that if the miner configuration is changed in the web gui, then clicking 'save & apply', this changes the pool setting without the need to SSH (it probably does the same).
Cheers
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
great products and great customer service are you for real?,
no customer service no email no clue as to what is going on, its took  b est part of 10 hours  for them to post that.
they also have had full payment  , and they have given no confirmation,  you must be easily pleased my friend. Smiley

How can I tell that you are completely clueless?Huh

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Ants Rock
blockchain.info has problems, I hope they get it sorted out!

I used this to confirm that payment has been made to the address I was given to send payment for 1 Antminer S1: http://blockr.io/address/info/1PnuSRSXAn6ZBaR18LPqMJbVj54nixFpDg
I used 1 of my Coupons Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hobby Miner
I am sure Bitmain will take care of it properly Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well I sent an email to [email protected] regarding my payment while the order was expired, but in the reply from Bitmain on this topic (scroll back up) confirms they are already checking all orders and payments. So everything will be fine, it just takes some time.

Thanks for the info, my fault I did not read back. I don't mind at all if it takes some time I'm just a poor shibe and worried about receiving my BTC or miner Smiley
Hobby Miner
Well I sent an email to [email protected] regarding my payment while the order was expired, but in the reply from Bitmain on this topic (scroll back up) confirms they are already checking all orders and payments. So everything will be fine, it just takes some time.
No, then they would not receive the BTC themselves Wink You will see the transaction on Blockchain, that's the proof you actually paid. I did the same and my payment still isn't confirmed. No worries.

So what should I do now, the order is now Expired, I have sent the BTC. How do I get my BTC back or better yet the product I ordered? Should I just wait and they are looking through the payments or do I need to email them to get the order going again or attempt to get a refund?
Activity: 218
BLOCKCHAIN.INFO IS UP AND RUNNING?
Activity: 218
Announcement: The third party payment interface is out of service, please contact [email protected]  to place orders

THANK YOU BITMAIN
Hobby Miner
No, then they would not receive the BTC themselves Wink You will see the transaction on Blockchain, that's the proof you actually paid. I did the same and my payment still isn't confirmed. No worries.
You can just pay straight after you received the payment adress... Your transaction can be confirmed through Blockchain. Smiley

I paid the full amount to the payment address they gave me, shortly after I received an email saying I have 1 hour to send the payment or the order is canceled. In my wallet it shows the payment is sent but still waiting for "This transaction is being confirmed". So if my payment is not confirmed through blockchain within 1 hour am I fucked or will I still receive my order once they catch up?
Hobby Miner
Just ordered a S1, it looks like its going to take longer then 1 hour to confirm a BTC transaction that I PAY a fee for. How does this work if my transaction does not confirm over the blockchain within 1 hour my BTC is gone and no antminer? Or do they still see I have sent the BTC and now are just waiting for the payment to confirm?

You can just pay straight after you received the payment adress... Your transaction can be confirmed through Blockchain. Smiley
Just ordered a S1, it looks like its going to take longer then 1 hour to confirm a BTC transaction that I PAY a fee for. How does this work if my transaction does not confirm over the blockchain within 1 hour my BTC is gone and no antminer? Or do they still see I have sent the BTC and now are just waiting for the payment to confirm?
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Ants Rock
hello,

here reply to all customers  Smiley

we are double checking all payment for those orders which were placed from 7:50 pm BeiJing time Mar 17th (UTC +8) to the present, there are so many emails and pms to us, will not reply them one by one, to spend more time on payment confirmation and shipment.

please take it easy, we will confirm orders and arrange shipment soon, once we receive full payment, any new progress will be updated in the account of website store.

BITMAIN

Thank You BitMain for the update, I sent you a email about my order. jesse11
Activity: 21
bitmain is the only one i have found thats  not dodgy as they say.

I wouldn't go that far.  KNC is also a GREAT company, and even though they are expensive, MegaBigPower has always delivered as well.  But Bitmain (and ninjatech) are great people, and deliver a great product.

The whole problem was caused by blockchain being down, and they have to MANUALLY verify all payments from that time because of this.  That is a lot of work.....Should they stop trying to catch up, just so they can stroke your ego by posting on here?

Also, they are in China, which means it is 2am there right now.......and they still posted that they are trying to catch up......That sounds like a good company to me!
Activity: 5
they already wasted 10+ hrs of my time and no they  are not good companys if you look at all the posts over the interweb,
bitmain is the only one i have found thats  not dodgy as they say.
because they didnt acknoledge  even having my money in their account  and then the order is  expired what would you expect to me to type,  that guy just says ' great customer service'yea if you dont expect any.

update for ionux
do they really  . no i dont you idiot  why is it the law .
i wake up  pay for miner not knowing anything was wronge at blockchain or bitmain then get no response so am at work wondering where my money has gone then stumbled across this forum  i finally know what is happening .  but not from blockchain or bitmain, so yea great customer service  ay.
Hobby Miner
Thanks for the heads-up. Will wait for further confirmation, keep us updated! Wink
Activity: 140
no customer service no email no clue as to what is going on, its took  b est part of 10 hours  for them to post that.
they also have had full payment  , and they have given no confirmation,  you must be easily pleased my friend. Smiley

Yes, I'm for real.  They actually ship real products that meet their published specs and respond promptly to emails.  I can't believe you'd bitch about a 10-hour response time when it was Blockchain.info's fault.  Do you even read these forums, bro?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

Then I suggest you not waste your time.  Perhaps Butterfly Labs, Hashfast, AMC, Bitmine, VMC, or Black Arrow are a better fit for you.
Jump to: