Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 117. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
great products and great customer service are you for real?,
no customer service no email no clue as to what is going on, its took  b est part of 10 hours  for them to post that.
they also have had full payment  , and they have given no confirmation,  you must be easily pleased my friend. Smiley

Yes, he's for real.  They process a LOT of orders every day.  And have ALWAYS delivered.  Unlike most of the other ASIC miner companies out there.

Just because it took them 10 hrs to post on a forum does not make them bad.  I run a dozen of their machines, and have always been satisfied......
Activity: 5
great products and great customer service are you for real?,
no customer service no email no clue as to what is going on, its took  b est part of 10 hours  for them to post that.
they also have had full payment  , and they have given no confirmation,  you must be easily pleased my friend. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hello,

here reply to all customers  Smiley

we are double checking all payment for those orders which were placed from 7:50 pm BeiJing time Mar 17th (UTC +8) to the present, there are so many emails and pms to us, will not reply them one by one, to spend more time on payment confimration and shipment.

please take it easy, we will confim orders and arrange shipment soon, once we receive full payment, any new progress will be updated in the account of website store.

BITMAIN

Great products and great customer service!  Cheesy
Activity: 21
hello,

we are double checking all payment for those orders which were placed from 7:50 pm BeiJing time Mar 17th (UTC +8) to the present, there are so many emails and pms to us, will not reply them one by one, to spend more time on payment confimration and arrange shipment.

please take it easy, we will confim orders and arrange shipment soon, once we receive full payment, any new progress will be updated in the account of website store.

BITMAIN

Thank you for your reply!
I will wait patiently for confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
hello,

we are double checking all payment for those orders which were placed from 7:50 pm BeiJing time Mar 17th (UTC +8) to the present, there are so many emails and pms to us, will not reply them one by one, to spend more time on payment confimration and arrange shipment.

BITMAIN
Cool stuff. I want to order more units, but I'll wait until you have things cleared up.

Thanks for letting us know!
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
hello,

we are double checking all payment for those orders which were placed from 7:50 pm BeiJing time Mar 17th (UTC +8) to the present, there are so many emails and pms to us, will not reply them one by one, to spend more time on payment confirmation and shipment.

please take it easy, we will confirm orders and arrange shipment soon, once we receive full payment, any new progress will be updated in the account of website store.

BITMAIN
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Just to be sure, to use an AntMiner with a Corsair CX430, I would need a Molex to PCI-E converter correct?

Help would be appreciated.
CX430 and CX430M has only 32A on 12V and  384 W,
CMPSU-430CX  and CMPSU-430CXV2 28A on 12V and 336W
so change that source very fast.
Activity: 14
Announcement: The third party payment interface is out of service, please contact [email protected]  to place orders

Now that blockchain.info is back up 100%, how long will it take you to get Monday orders that still show unpaid/expired sorted out?

Also interested in the answer to this question. When confirm the order. But by the response from tech support, I realized that there is no guarantee that that money will be found.

The "real" blockchain is your friend.  It has the transaction recorded.  It's up to Bitmain and blockchain.info to process it.  If you give them the txid from the transaction, they should be able to find it and honor it.

M

Well, don `t know. I asked Bitmayn that only need to wait until I find it and send goods. I was told that not a fact. Possible and not be found.

Who did you communicate with? I can't seem to get any kind of response at all.

[email protected]   them
Activity: 87
Just to be sure, to use an AntMiner with a Corsair CX430, I would need a Molex to PCI-E converter correct?

Cx 430 has a very little amperage on the 12V line, my advice is to change psu asap

Will the Corsair HX1050w work with 2 AntMiners OC'd to 200Gh?

Much thanks
Hi,
here you can see the output for all Corsair PSUs:
http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page447.htm

the one you reffer at, has a output of 87A on 12v rail.
so  might hold 2 oc's antminers
Activity: 80
Announcement: The third party payment interface is out of service, please contact [email protected]  to place orders

Now that blockchain.info is back up 100%, how long will it take you to get Monday orders that still show unpaid/expired sorted out?

Also interested in the answer to this question. When confirm the order. But by the response from tech support, I realized that there is no guarantee that that money will be found.

The "real" blockchain is your friend.  It has the transaction recorded.  It's up to Bitmain and blockchain.info to process it.  If you give them the txid from the transaction, they should be able to find it and honor it.

M

Well, don `t know. I asked Bitmayn that only need to wait until I find it and send goods. I was told that not a fact. Possible and not be found.

Who did you communicate with? I can't seem to get any kind of response at all.

M

legendary
Activity: 1540

M

Activity: 80

legendary
Activity: 1540
Since the beginning of January, the 12V rail puts out 62A which seems like it is enough.

That's pretty close to the limit.  You're probably right at the border line of stability and will likely burn out your PSU soon.

M
Activity: 44
Since the beginning of January, the 12V rail puts out 62A which seems like it is enough.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
The CX750 will run 2 antminer S1 OC to 393MHz and will get you ~200GH/s each

How long have you been running this setup? Any issues so far? What about an AX860i for 2 OCed? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2212

Cx 430 has a very little amperage on the 12V line, my advice is to change psu asap

Will the Corsair HX1050w work with 2 AntMiners OC'd to 200Gh?

Much thanks

Yes, each OC'ed S1 require about 400watt, so they fit perfectly in a 1kw psu with a good safety margin

Sweet thanks dude.

DO NOT USE ANY ADAPTORS!!!!!!! THEY CAN BURN UP,most are not up to handle the power these ants require   Wink

This would be the smallest PSU anyone could recommend:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139027

Personally this is my fav for single Ants:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139028
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Activity: 44
The CX750 will run 2 antminer S1 OC to 393MHz and will get you ~200GH/s each

Jump to: