Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 119. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hi

ive been trying to place an order for a s1 for the past 2 days and im getting the error:

Blockchain generate bitcoin payment address error:
Invalid HTTP Response code 500

is this happening to everyone? or just me?

this is the 1st antminer ive purchased from them

They're obviously using a Blockchain.info wallet and the Blockchain website has been down the last day with technical issues.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
hi

ive been trying to place an order for a s1 for the past 2 days and im getting the error:

Blockchain generate bitcoin payment address error:
Invalid HTTP Response code 500

is this happening to everyone? or just me?

this is the 1st antminer ive purchased from them
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Because my order is still showing as processing and shows as 0 btc confirmed due to the blockchain
 outage

I recommend not emailing them: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5731010

They seem to not care about lost coins due to blockchain screw ups.

I've always received a reply within 24 hours to every single email I've sent them.  /shrug

I got a reply.  It just didn't say anything about the order or the coins.  Still haven't heard a peep about it.

So then I am not getting an S2 an extra S1 or my 6.7BTC back?

I suppose your not as bad as hashlast at least.  I mean they charged 73BTC and don't even have the decency to threaten me with scammer tags for asking them to send me a product or a refund or at least a picture of a middle finger. 

Meh.
Activity: 140
Because my order is still showing as processing and shows as 0 btc confirmed due to the blockchain
 outage

I've always received a reply within 24 hours to every single email I've sent them.  /shrug
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
 outage

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
 outage
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Bitmain please refund my overpaid 0.5 BTC!
order # 001201403101410328965yzbMK84067C
Sorry to ask but how did you manage to do that?
used coupons but then forgot and calculated with normal price while sending...
Activity: 211
This blockchain outage sucks. No way my miners ordered Monday will make it by Friday now Sad
Why not ?
With my country time (same as bitmaintech) I did ordered at Monday, and it shipped at Tuesday say 18.00. And now it in Hongkong "19 Mar 14 1:56 AM - Clearance processing complete - HONG KONG,HONG KONG". I think it will ship in the morning to my country (Jakarta - Indonesia). Dont know how long but it should be 1-2 days. Cheer up man Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

Sorry to ask but how did you manage to do that?
Activity: 218
Anybody try buy anything from Bitmain now that Blockchain.info is partially back up?
°^°

Bitmain,

Can you please give us an update on orders that were placed during the outage and what to expect?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This blockchain outage sucks. No way my miners ordered Monday will make it by Friday now Sad

Orders i made Sunday shipped today. Trying to order more but blockchain API still down. booooooo
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Got my S1 today.  Some local shipping delay due to Aussie Post being as 'efficient' as they are.... but it finally arrived (ordered Monday 11/03, arrived Tuesday 18/03). It was well packaged and survived the trip intact.  Thanks Bitmain!

did you have your order come via UPS or DHL? i have one coming and i don't want au post delivering it they are the slowest postal shipping system and also did you have to pay GST on the package?   
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
meornot69, that would be life, if I was asking for an under-priced invoice and receipt. What I'm asking is a legitimate receipt in USD, exactly as the invoice they sent with the products. Same price, same currency.

It seems reasonable to provide a receipt in USD or Euros based on third party conversion rates (bitstamp, Coinbase, etc). I don't know if this could cause any legal liability issues on the seller side of course (since the paperwork then looks like they accepted fiat payments for any internal audits on their end).

A work around might be to use the US based bitmain distributor, or wasn't there a UK one as well? Maybe one of those could provide you the invoice you need.
roy7, the think is they sent the shipment with an invoice in USD. So it is legitimate to have a receipt that proves that it has been paid, isn't it?

Good think is that I have finally received a reply from Bitmain and I hope they will reply soon to my answers to their questions.
Activity: 434
meornot69, that would be life, if I was asking for an under-priced invoice and receipt. What I'm asking is a legitimate receipt in USD, exactly as the invoice they sent with the products. Same price, same currency.

It seems reasonable to provide a receipt in USD or Euros based on third party conversion rates (bitstamp, Coinbase, etc). I don't know if this could cause any legal liability issues on the seller side of course (since the paperwork then looks like they accepted fiat payments for any internal audits on their end).

A work around might be to use the US based bitmain distributor, or wasn't there a UK one as well? Maybe one of those could provide you the invoice you need.
°^°
y no more price drops?
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
I apologize from the members of this thread but I have no other way to contact bitmain.

I have sent numerous pms and emails (as described in their website) from last Friday and I didn't get a reply.

Bitmain, please send me a receipt for my 3 orders of 5 pieces in total, stating the description and the price of the product ($500 as you declared them in your unnumbered invoice) and the total items or the customs will declare whatever value they want per piece (and from what they informed me, they will charge it 3-6 times more because it's big!!! Oo ).

Not only I'm losing money because of DHL's storage fees, I'm gonna pay way more than the real value just because Bitmain doesn't want to communicate properly with me...

I'm so angry and frustrated right now...
i have the same issue with DHL, i had to pay 300 $ for 3 miners.
but this is life.

Besides, paying $300 for 3 miners is not an issue. The way this goes, I'll have to pay for customs clearance at least $700 each!!!!
And that's because I don't have an official receipt that has a USD price. BTCs can't be accepted by customs in my country. That will result in having those products over-valued from $500 per piece - $2500 total, to go to $2500 per piece - $12500 total.

It's not the same, is it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I apologize from the members of this thread but I have no other way to contact bitmain.

I have sent numerous pms and emails (as described in their website) from last Friday and I didn't get a reply.

Bitmain, please send me a receipt for my 3 orders of 5 pieces in total, stating the description and the price of the product ($500 as you declared them in your unnumbered invoice) and the total items or the customs will declare whatever value they want per piece (and from what they informed me, they will charge it 3-6 times more because it's big!!! Oo ).

Not only I'm losing money because of DHL's storage fees, I'm gonna pay way more than the real value just because Bitmain doesn't want to communicate properly with me...

I'm so angry and frustrated right now...
i have the same issue with DHL, i had to pay 300 $ for 3 miners.
but this is life.

That sucks Sad I paid £28 per ant
Jump to: