Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 132. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
Should I buy from the main website or should I buy from ninjatech.org/112bit.com as they both claim to be USA distributors.

Are they shipping from the US or just taking orders from the US?  Big difference.  

We have a weekend special S1 x $630.- in US Dollars

Wow, it's still Thursday on this side of the US.

M

Yes but I am a bit anxious. :-)

Juan

I too can vouch for Juan/112bit !!!!!!!  Grin

Thanks Bud!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Should I buy from the main website or should I buy from ninjatech.org/112bit.com as they both claim to be USA distributors.

Are they shipping from the US or just taking orders from the US?  Big difference.  

M

Juan

I too can vouch for Juan/112bit !!!!!!!  Grin

Are they shipping from the US or just taking orders from the US?  Big difference. 

M

Juan
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

Are they shipping from the US or just taking orders from the US?  Big difference. 

M

I can vouch for this distributor. Legit.

Tks Josh
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
@ grizly "cry like a baby" adams:

Got tired of reading your babyface rants - welcome to my ignore list - you're the first in over 18 months here  Roll Eyes
Activity: 991

I can vouch for this distributor. Legit.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Oh i got you, lets just hope my miners don't have a problem  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

the RMA will be handled buy sushi the fucking lying piece of shit
if you have any costumer service issues you will not be happy
1 month to get my miner no refund
sushi accused me of blackmail for trying to get my replacement

Ninjatech claiming in stock, free 3-5 business day shipping from the US.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

2.36BTC for a 1.18BTC is pretty good markup bitmain Smiley  Luckily I got a .085BTC coupon  Huh
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
thank you. i have 3 working great the one that i had to send back is the problem. No customer service.
it was 1 month from the time i paid till i got a working miner no refund for the price drop did not send the replacement till a week after he said he would. now he is saying i tried to blackmail him (sushi) for the refund under 1 btc because i said i would post the story with you the bitcoin community

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
In june with 3THs one might be able to make few mBTC per month, the only alternative could be running to get some altcoins that have better profitability, hard times for miners...  Sad

Yeah, exactly ... it will most likely never reach ROI. Sure, I'm a hobbyist, not out to make a fortune from mining alone but the least one wants is to come close to breaking even.

Instead $10,000 will get you about 16 BTC if you just buy them outright, actually 25 had one bought them during the Gox selloff which would be like a lot for most small miners like me.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
bitmaitech is a scam do not use

As a happy owner of multiple Bitmaintech products, I need to respectfully disagree with your assertion.
ANY info on S2? PRice, hash, power consumption, etch...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
In june with 3THs one might be able to make few mBTC per month, the only alternative could be running to get some altcoins that have better profitability, hard times for miners...  Sad
Jump to: