Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 129. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
S1 is cheaper up-front, but higher power draw. S2 is more expensive up-front, but with lower power draw will be able to run longer. Both are decent offers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

I think that it will be verry difficult to have ROI with this price

Well last jump on difficulty was 11% at that ratio is a good deal
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Here comes S2!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!!!! 1TH miner! No picture but hope they will upload it soon Smiley Smiley Smiley

Bitmain Technologies Limited is proud to announce ANTMINER S2 that features 1TH/s Bitcoin Miner, consist of high-density chip chains and ultra low power consumption.

AntMiner S2 is using the state of the art BM1380 chip, targeting the best possible power efficiency. S2 is built into a 4U size box, and it will come with PSU manufactured by Enermax. S2 will be very convenient to deploy. S2 is still running quietly.

Since November of 2013, BM1380 has been proven to be the most effective IC on the 55nm process among all competitors, even comparable to the most Bitcoin Mining ICs developed on 28nm process nodes. Our first generation Bitcoin Miner, AntMiner S1, demonstrated low power consumption but a high performance.  Currently S1 is most popular miner for mining enthusiasts.  S1 is currently deployed in large binary trees structures within the private and public mining pools servicing 20.3% of the entire network hash rate.

The 1st Batch of AntMiner S2 will be shipped out on April 1th. AntMiner S2 will be available in the global market for a price of $3,799. This batch is limited in quantity.

AntMiner S2 SPEC:

* Hash rate: more than 1,000GH/s
* Power consumption: 1,000W from the wall
* Power efficiency: 1Watt/GH/s
* PSU: 1000W produced by Enermax, 80PLUS gold
* 4U Rack
* PSU inside
* Plug and Mining
* Stable and quiet

Time to buy some cheap antminer s1's xD. If this is true, I'll snatch one up, but I don't have 4 grand. Yet. How much do you antminers in price will go down?
Activity: 560

I think that it will be verry difficult to have ROI with this price
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Activity: 560
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
So roughly the power of 5-6 S1s.

Yeah Avalon shipped without PSUs because of all of the delays and complexities that would sometimes cause.

And better power specs than running 5 s1 ants
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Antminer S1 currently mine at about 0.0204462 BTC per day without overclocking. 
(Current Difficulties: 4,250,217,920)
*Pool luck may increase or decrese the mining rate.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
and it will come with PSU manufactured by Enermax

Customs love PSU's from china....
Every PSU comes from China. Tongue

Yes but packaged and with the proper documentation.

Previous miners sent with PSU, like avalon gen1, entering Germany mainly have had problems.

Activity: 434
So roughly the power of 5-6 S1s.

Yeah Avalon shipped without PSUs because of all of the delays and complexities that would sometimes cause.
legendary

Every PSU comes from China. Tongue
legendary
Very interesting. Sounds like they might have gotten a massive order of chips in, and instead of overclocking the crap out of them like the S1 they'll run them undervolted to get close to the 0.67J/GH they originally tested.
I wonder how much room to OC these there will be.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Here comes S2!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!!!! 1TH miner! No picture but hope they will upload it soon Smiley Smiley Smiley

Bitmain Technologies Limited is proud to announce ANTMINER S2 that features 1TH/s Bitcoin Miner, consist of high-density chip chains and ultra low power consumption.

AntMiner S2 is using the state of the art BM1380 chip, targeting the best possible power efficiency. S2 is built into a 4U size box, and it will come with PSU manufactured by Enermax. S2 will be very convenient to deploy. S2 is still running quietly.

Since November of 2013, BM1380 has been proven to be the most effective IC on the 55nm process among all competitors, even comparable to the most Bitcoin Mining ICs developed on 28nm process nodes. Our first generation Bitcoin Miner, AntMiner S1, demonstrated low power consumption but a high performance.  Currently S1 is most popular miner for mining enthusiasts.  S1 is currently deployed in large binary trees structures within the private and public mining pools servicing 20.3% of the entire network hash rate.

The 1st Batch of AntMiner S2 will be shipped out on April 1th. AntMiner S2 will be available in the global market for a price of $3,799. This batch is limited in quantity.

AntMiner S2 SPEC:

* Hash rate: more than 1,000GH/s
* Power consumption: 1,000W from the wall
* Power efficiency: 1Watt/GH/s
* PSU: 1000W produced by Enermax, 80PLUS gold
* 4U Rack
* PSU inside
* Plug and Mining
* Stable and quiet
legendary

+1. good PSU type, but what is up with that plastic shrouding? it looks terrible and IMO serves no purpose
Have you ever accidentally caught your finger on a 6000RPM fan?

Scary thought...
Don't worry, the skin grows back.

That's why I love industrial fans. If I buy a Delta fan and the spec sheet says 200CFM @ 1.8A/6000RPM/64dBa, I know that it will meet spec and be able to knock stuff down from across my desk. When you look at fans marketed as case fans, the performance never seems to meet the specs they post.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
Here comes S2!!

Did you hear something new that's not already known?
Activity: 249
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
If thats the PSU your using... wow

+1. good PSU type, but what is up with that plastic shrouding? it looks terrible and IMO serves no purpose
Have you ever accidentally caught your finger on a 6000RPM fan?

not yet Smiley  I try to keep clear once its plugged in
Jump to: