Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 134. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hopefully a nice update from Bitmain today
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
so how many of the people on this form work for bitmaintech or sushi
i figured that out when 2 people had the same comment on the first post i made this morning
i knew they worked for the company

wtmil
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
so how many of the people on this form work for bitmaintech or sushi
i figured that out when 2 people had the same comment on the first post i made this morning
i knew they worked for the company
bitmaintech is a scam do not buy
no costumer service
1 month to get a miner, 48 hours my ass
hope you dont get a bad miner good luck getting it fixed.
I thank sushi is on drugs and cant do his job

Bitmain sent us more than 1000 Antminer S1 just in the last weeks, in all the cases they were on time or before.

Can you post the BTC payment transaction ID so we can check at the blockchain, order number and the tracking info to check what you are saying?

Juan

[email protected]

Feb 25

to me
BITMAIN Order Shipped

Order ID: 00120140216150346811UafiO0to06D5
Date: 2014-02-16 15:03:47
Total: 2.9 BTC
Payment method: Bitcoin Payment
Amount (BTC):   
Address:   
1JzDDTP7KKGNNojtJkJ2r8ghVojo9Zc2r9
QR Code:   

Order Details

Product Name   Price
AntMiner S1 × 2   2.9 BTC
Coupon
Order Total:   2.9 BTC
Pay Details

Pay   2.9 BTC
Pay Confirm   2.9 BTC
Date   2014-02-16 17:31:03
Send Details

Carrier   UPS
Tracking No.   1ZR239350444529176
Date   2014-02-25 18:02:51

josh mon
Mar 2 (10 days ago)

to me
Hey,

I need your shipping address to pass on to the warranty team for your replacement...

Can you give me name and the shipping address ASAP?Huh?

Gotta meet Cutoff Time for Monday Process

Thanks
 he did not ship the replacement for 1 week after this
I'm confused here. You ordered on February 16th, during Chinese New Year. That was when the website clearly said that they would start shipping again on Feb 28th. Your unit in fact shipped 3 days early on the 25th, and you got it on the 26th.

It appears that there was a problem with your unit, and you're calling them a scam because it took them a week to send out your RMA unit?
i love how every one has come at me for getting a bad miner and having 2 weeks of living hell to get it replaced
i see everyone only said they got the miner on time but did not have the rma ride i had hope you don't.
to top it all off sushi said i was blackmailing him for the replacement and the refund he told me about.
posting this is illegal or legal cant remember what make me a black mailer and what makes me a unhappy costumer according to sushi he recorded the last phone call trying to entrap me so i would not keep telling you what happened. ask him to post it see for your self the hell he put me through

learn to add it was 2 weeks and one was because sushi did not send my miner the week before as he said he would soon as he got the tracking  it took 4 days to get the first response and no refund for the diff in price drop while i waited 1 month to get my working miner i ordered as soon as it was up on the 16th nothing posted about the 28th till after i pay not a prob the fact the miner was bad not a prob the way i was treated problem threatened with black mail because i needed a warranty, problem i have not posted to this form or any other form before this bad costumer service
so how bad was it to get me to make more post face book u tube you name it than i ever have in all my life very bad
so bad i have lost all faith i bitcoin and am thinking of deleting my wallet with the btc in it and maybe a hammer to the miners all 700 ghs that is how bad it was, i realise i should not make big choices when i have had a long hard 2 weeks if i do this it will not be out of anger it will be thought out and made with a clear head
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
no costumer service

Bitmain sent us more than 1000 Antminer S1 just in the last weeks, in all the cases they were on time or before.

Can you post the BTC payment transaction ID so we can check at the blockchain, order number and the tracking info to check what you are saying?

Juan

[email protected]
Feb 25

to me
BITMAIN Order Shipped

Amount (BTC):   
Address:   
QR Code:   

Order Details

Product Name   Price
Coupon
Pay Details

Pay   2.9 BTC
Pay Confirm   2.9 BTC
Send Details

Carrier   UPS

josh mon
Mar 2 (10 days ago)

to me
Hey,

I need your shipping address to pass on to the warranty team for your replacement...

Thanks
I'm confused here. You ordered on February 16th, during Chinese New Year. That was when the website clearly said that they would start shipping again on Feb 28th. Your unit in fact shipped 3 days early on the 25th, and you got it on the 26th.

It appears that there was a problem with your unit, and you're calling them a scam because it took them a week to send out your RMA unit?
no costumer service

Juan

[email protected]
Feb 25

to me
BITMAIN Order Shipped

Amount (BTC):   
Address:   
QR Code:   

Order Details

Product Name   Price
Coupon
Pay Details

Pay   2.9 BTC
Pay Confirm   2.9 BTC
Send Details

Carrier   UPS

josh mon
Mar 2 (10 days ago)

to me
Hey,

Thanks

josh mon
Mar 2 (10 days ago)

to me
Hey,

Thanks

got the miner yesterday no refund of the price diff
or the almost 1 btc he said i would get
he did not send me a replacement for week after this

BITMAIN Order Shipped

Amount (BTC):   
Address:   
QR Code:   

Order Details

Product Name   Price
Coupon
Pay Details

Pay   2.9 BTC
Pay Confirm   2.9 BTC
Send Details

Carrier   UPS
Customer details
Activity: 40
I ordered three S1s last weekend and they arrived early today (in California). That's fast shipping.
Activity: 44
Bitmain has been great, I did have an order that hadn't shipped in 5 days. I sent Bitmain a PM with the transaction ID and he sent it out the same day. They even gave some credit Smiley

Nothin but top notch customer service

I would suggest if you ordered from Bitmain to PM on the form with your transaction ID and order info
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
@joshv06

Hi Josh, did you as a big hashshit customer hear anything about the MPP?

No word on MPP. They are shipping upgrades soon. Keep calling them. Or get your refund and buy ants.
Activity: 616
How long does it take for them to actually ship from china ??
I ordered mine yesterday when will they have shipped it ??
Thanks,
JT

I ordered 2 on Monday and 1 yesterday morning. They are both shipped and enroute via UPS. Delivery to NY by Friday.

Did you get tracking info ??
And did you also receive the confirmation email??

No email after paying. Only got the email today and just for one. But on the bitmain website, they are both shipped and have a ups tracking no

Thanks,
So i hope i will get tracking no today or tomorrow Smiley

Yeah I think they are probably really busy with all the increased orders the last week due to price drop
Ordered and paid on Tuesday (11/03).  Did not get any email after payment.  2 days later, the order status on the Bitmain website is "Paid Unshipped Valid".  Looks like they are not coping with the increased demand, which is regrettable as difficulty just increased again Sad

Activity: 854
einc.io
@joshv06

Hi Josh, did you as a big hashshit customer hear anything about the MPP?
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
no costumer service

Juan
Activity: 991
Bitmain, I PM'd you about a bulk order.
Activity: 50
I Ordered on March 10 Bitmain shipped on time now i just have to wait for them to get here.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
no costumer service

Really? I purchased on 3 different ocasion from bitmain and once from sushi and never had problem.
So once again--REALY???

I purchased at previous month, delivery on time..
now I use antminer S1 in my home
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
Except that the minimum for 80+ Bronze is 85% at 50% load, not 80%. That Bronze rated Corsair CX600 has been tested to run 350-400W at a bit over 87% efficiency, so for ~370W DC draw (what mine run at when set to 400MHz), that's 425W AC for the CX600@87% and 407W AC per Ant for the RM1000@91%. That's a savings of 18W per unit, or 36W together. For me at ~$0.15/kWh, or a savings of a little under $4 per month for two Ants.

I'd probably still go with the RM1000 just because it looks like a really nice supply and it's not group regulated, but it's a long payoff for that vs two CX600's if the price difference is $100.

rm1000 will be better psu in long term for future miners or will be better suited for use in a pc. you could sell them easier i think if you had to sell some of your psu's. i think rm1000 is the best choice for miner psu.
I never said is wasn't, I just disputed how you went about that. I just have a bit of a pet peeve with people using math to justify the wrong conclusions, and your numbers were wrong since you started with the extremely incorrect idea that the CX600 was 80% efficient. Almost nothing made these days is only 80% efficient from 50-80% load, unless you're talking about the generic grey ones that will come in a $40 case.

I'd disagree that selling the RM1000 for close to full price ($200) would be easier, even to other miners. The number of PC users who are running three GTX780s and an OC'd processor and actually need 1000W is vanishingly small. Getting $50 for a CX600 is likely going to be a lot easier.
The biggest benefit to a single larger PSU is that they tend to be a single massive 12V rail with the minor rails run off that using DC/DC. Some of the smaller ones like the CX600 are group regulated, so they can have issues with crossloads like miners put on them. They're also more flexible; the CX600 could easily become limiting if you want to move up and now power a board that draws 700W. That, and it only uses one plug and the footprint is smaller, so you use less rack space.

Regardless, from strictly business point of view, it's going to take a long time to make up the extra you pay moving from something like a CX600 to an RM1000 based solely on power costs. The gap from silver to gold or gold to platinum is ever more unjustifiable.

sorry i did not mean to turn this into some all out argument over psu's.. buy whatever psu. the math was top of head stab at it. u can go read again do ur own math. i have a few other tricks to decrease heat and increase efficiency we can argue about sometime if u want ?? personally i think need to eat the cost of psu's instead of calculating it into roi.

No no, I think it was a good discussion and I for one feel more informed now after following this Smiley, so thanks everyone
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
no costumer service

Really? I purchased on 3 different ocasion from bitmain and once from sushi and never had problem.
So once again--REALY???
Activity: 674
Is the S2 really going to be any more profitable than an S1 purchased today?

It might have double or tripple the hashrate, but it will probably have double or triple the price.
Jump to: