Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 14. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 500
I have one S2 coupon left after selling the rest of my coupons to satisfied customers sciack and R3N3

I'm selling one S2 coupon for only .01 BTC !

Send PM if interested, I check PM's several times a day
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Oh boy!
Hey guys, I need another 10 S1 Coupons. Will give the coupouns I get for buying them for free to community.

bitmain name: Didldak,

Thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
BTC value has increased about 20% the last week, why did the price not drop by that percentage in btc?

I calculated over and over again, with kwh @ 0.27€ and diff increase 15%, the S1 will never ever make the btc back you invested if I have to pay monthly the electricity from mined btc.

What did I wrong? Why should someone buy S1, at least in germany it's just stupid?

you are apply wrong mathematical techniques  for your calculations  as many people do not understand all the variables involved.

BTC roi has no meaning if you purchased the btc with fiat.  the fiat price has the meaning.

in this case.  I buy today  at .419btc  use a coupon pay .369 btc.

I buy the btc from an exchange today  at 585 usd.

My fiat cost was  .369 btc x 585 usd = 215.86 usd.

I setup a dedicated account at btcguild.  all btc and nmc goes to it…….  

BTC crashes drops to 100 usd.  difficulty drops like a mother fucker.  
when all is done my machine mines 3 btc and costs me 1btc in power. net of 2btc

so I kicked ass in btc roi I turn .369 btc into 2 btc .

I whaled   but wait my fiat  was  215.86 usd my fiat now is 200 usd

if btc price drops a lot big time minign will stop and diff will drop.

So do not lock yourself into btc roi.  your calculations need to take a lot into account.

1)btc roi

2)fiat roi

3)heating bill reduced  if you use a space heater in the winter.  you can turn on an s-1 instead.  

4)So s-1's can be stored if they do not make any money in the months of August, Sept.  then in OCT turned back on.

5)Undervolt/underclock makes extra money

6)  rising btc price allows  for power to be paid off and sometimes the price rises way faster then difficulty.

7) using an s-1 in a space with 'free' power  Or in my case  I can use 800 watts and pay for only 200 watts.

So an s-1 cost me  only 4 cents a kwatt.

Activity: 616
I got Satoshi's avatar!
I have 2 S2 coupons available for free, send a PM.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
[quote author=klondike_bar link=topic=417159.msg6946955#msg6946955 date=1401104164
your power cost is almost 3x what i pay in Ontario, Canada ($0.15/kwh CAD). thats the most significant reason your calculatiuons show no profit

i live in ontario too... based on those figures if i run 8 ants with 650W PSU's am i to assume that my power bill will be $600 / mth?

each ant should be ~$43/mo with 0.15 electric rate or ~$350/mo for eight of them.
[/quote]

This really depends on what kind of power supply you are using / what kind of efficiency you are getting at the wall; Bronze = 85% will mean 400 w = 460w draw at the wall and the best efficiency you can expect is 92% with a platinum rated psu. Generally speaking you can expect to pay $1.56 CAD a day / $48.21 a month for a single S1 at 0.15 cents per kw/h (I'm making the assuming you are OCing and getting near a power draw of 432w per device with a 92% efficiency). 

The lowest any one has achieved so far is 140gh/s with a 166w draw from the wall with a platinum rated power supply; that'd be $0.60 a day and $18.53 per month / S1. That'd be $148.20 for your 8 ants Klondike albeit with a loss of 480 gh/s (8x60gh/s).
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
BTC value has increased about 20% the last week, why did the price not drop by that percentage in btc?

I calculated over and over again, with kwh @ 0.27€ and diff increase 15%, the S1 will never ever make the btc back you invested if I have to pay monthly the electricity from mined btc.

What did I wrong? Why should someone buy S1, at least in germany it's just stupid?

your power cost is almost 3x what i pay in Ontario, Canada ($0.15/kwh CAD). thats the most significant reason your calculatiuons show no profit

i live in ontario too... based on those figures if i run 8 ants with 650W PSU's am i to assume that my power bill will be $600 / mth?

each ant should be ~$43/mo with 0.15 electric rate or ~$350/mo for eight of them.
Activity: 180
I have one S1 coupon and several S2 coupons for sale.
S1 coupon worth BTC 0.05 sells for BTC 0.008.
S2 coupons worth USD 400 sells for BTC 0.009.

PM me if interested  Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Last jump was 18%

I assumed 15% average in the future. If S1 does not pay at 15% it won't pay at 18%.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Last jump was 18%
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
1 S2 coupon expire 30/5.   Let go at 0.011. Pm me.   Thanks!
Activity: 29
2 S2 coupons 400$ (exp 5/30), asking 0.01 BTC each; pm please
Activity: 178
7 S1 coupons 0.05 BTC & 8 S2 coupons 400$, asking 0.01 BTC each; pm please
Activity: 138
I have got 11 coupons for S2 worth $400 each, expire on 5/30

I have got 2 coupons for S1 worth 0.05 each, expire on 5/29

Let me know if anybody wants to make a deal on these for BTC.

Thanks
Rob
Activity: 10
S1 and S2 coupons for sale. Please PM me, 0.01 each!
Activity: 616
S1 and S2 coupons for sale. PM to buy! 0.01 each.
PM sent

Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Is there a reseller who has them in stock in europe? So I can evade import taxes and taxes all together?

You will not evade customs. Once they will get them in europe they still need to pay fees. So they will charge you higher than bitmain.

Yes I know, but.. if theres someone who is shipping inside europe for USD, or even someone outside europe, but for USD.

We stock them for purchase in USD.
Activity: 150
Oh boy!
Is there a reseller who has them in stock in europe? So I can evade import taxes and taxes all together?

You will not evade customs. Once they will get them in europe they still need to pay fees. So they will charge you higher than bitmain.

Yes I know, but.. if theres someone who is shipping inside europe for USD, or even someone outside europe, but for USD.
Pages:
Jump to: