Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 195. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
I' ve BIG problems with customs.
Just make some invoice in text editor, print and give it to them, what is the problem?

Breaking the law?  Roll Eyes

How is converting BTC to USD rate braking the law?

If that is the case then no problem, but making up an invoice is.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Just make some invoice in text editor, print and give it to them, what is the problem?

How is converting BTC to USD rate braking the law?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
How I start up the miner

.?

Mine does not hashing

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

Can't you just edit the invoice from the site and convert BTC to USD, print and smile?
Activity: 560
I wouldn't expect another price drop for these ones. As people have said, BTC is now worth ~20% less than it was back when the price drop to 1.45 happened. Compared to the competition (which almost exclusively prices in fiat) they have had a price drop. US$915 shipped for 180GH/s that will go out the door in two days is still the best deal out there in mining hardware.
If they want to keep selling the have to. The price is based on what a Ant probaly will make, I have my resevation on it, no free power here. What is the point of buying a Ant with BTC and not get your BTC back.
Any news on a price drop yet?

Because at the current price the Ants wont be profitable (at all) 3 days from now come next difficulty.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I order 2nd February

Order ID   
00120140209092601632gRmG72Xl068A
Confirm:1.45 BTC Paid
Unshipped
Valid   2014-02-09 09:26:02.0

But it still Unshipped.
How can I get my track number ?  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 269
Come 3PM Scottish time Cheesy Let the Bitcoins roll  Tongue
Activity: 635
I've ordered on the 10th from Sushi.

I'll go to ups today for them. I won't wait until monday... Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Anyone buy any on the 10/11th? Haven't heard of any shipping from this week.
Activity: 692
received my unit today but fan is very weak, making a clicking noise. unit is hashing, but fan is bad. what to do?

Mine click at low fan speed when they're not hashing.  When the ants connect to the pool, the fan speeds up and the clicking goes away.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I received my 3 units last night, no thanks to UPS. Bunch of fucking morons!

Thanks for the great service Bitmain!

I now have all 5 of my ants running on a $40 2000w server power supply, couldn't be happier!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Hello bitmain ,

Your antminer just arrive 2 days ago,i order you 4 antminer , 3 works just fine except 1 , when i connect to my pool it just mining 90 ghs , and then  i look to mining status , there's lots of x mark on the asic status , any warranty for this situation ?

best regards
bobby

try trouble-shooting first, its a common issue.
check that all the ribbon cables are snug
check that your PSU is actually capable of >550W on the 12V rail (the antminer may draw less, but many systems cannot maintain the rated amount 24/7 without causing issues to the antminer)
check with a multimeter the voltage on the secondary board - you should be able to find 1.1V across all 4 of the inductors (grey cubes).

doing this helps narrow down your issue to a hardware problem or just a configuration/assembly slip-up
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hello bitmain ,

Your antminer just arrive 2 days ago,i order you 4 antminer , 3 works just fine except 1 , when i connect to my pool it just mining 90 ghs , and then  i look to mining status , there's lots of x mark on the asic status , any warranty for this situation ?

best regards
bobby
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Any good replacement case fan akasa viper is good enough?
Activity: 812
I meant from a warranty perspective.

received my unit today but fan is very weak, making a clicking noise. unit is hashing, but fan is bad. what to do?

Change it.

Changing the fan will not void your warranty + it is the best thing to do anyway.
Activity: 560
I meant from a warranty perspective.

Change it.
Jump to: