Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 2. (Read 346282 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Any one want to buy mine for 0.20 bitcoins? Some thing is wrong with it or I'm a noob.

PM sent.  I'll take it.

Want another one with PSU included?
You will have to pay for shipping and also figure out whats wrong with it.

I have switched pools and rebooted and can't get it to connect ever since.
Go back a few posts on this thread and you will see my problem posted.

If you are interested PM me with an offer.
PSU included and like I said you have to take care of shipping costs - shipped from Cyprus.

Let me know Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Any one want to buy mine for 0.20 bitcoins? Some thing is wrong with it or I'm a noob.

PM sent.  I'll take it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
for people willing to pay shipping, there are plenty of S1's for sale.. PM me and I will give you the website, not EBAY .. and you can sell there as well without the Ebay fees
Activity: 138

arggggggg Sad S2 its so expensive if difficulty is going to change that fast in next weeks... or is it worth it buying S2 right now?

Just try some of the resellers. PM with a request and I will give you the contact name of my reseller here in Colorado. He is cheaper than ebay.

Hope this helps

Rob Cool
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
Activity: 294
Merit: 251

arggggggg Sad S2 its so expensive if difficulty is going to change that fast in next weeks... or is it worth it buying S2 right now?
Activity: 238
Kia ora!
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
On title says antminer S1 sales open. are they still opened or production ended and they are not selling s1 anymore?
legendary
I got an AntMiner S1 about 3 months ago. I had a hard time setting it up. My network was not on the same subnet as the S1.
After I got it set up, it ran for 3 months with out any downtime. But 3 days ago after a power outage my S1 shut down and never started up again.
I have changed the power supply to one I know works.
I have pressed the reset button (powered up and powered down)
I have set my PC to the same subnet range as the miner.

I get one red light labeled "pwr" and one flashing greenish/yellowest led in the upper left hand side of the control board.
The LAN adapter thing... the Ethernet port blinks a few times with a yellow light before fading out.

I can not connect to it. I installed a ip port scanner but it shows nothing.

Help me plz Anyone.
 The blades get hot but I can't connect to the device. The fan dose not spin even when it gets really hot.

If the LAN/wifi/control module has burned out, dose any one sell replacements?
When you pressed the reset button, the device reset to the original config in the firmware, so whatever you did to get it configured the first time, you need to do that again. 

If your network is 192.168.2.x and the default for the antminer is on the 192.168.1.x network, an IP port scanner will not see it.

You can configure your desktop/laptop to a 192.168.1.x address and find the antminer at 192.168.1.99.  You can then change the antminer IP and reboot it.  Change your desktop/laptop back with its normal IP config and you should be good to go.
Yeah I did all that and still nothing.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I got an AntMiner S1 about 3 months ago. I had a hard time setting it up. My network was not on the same subnet as the S1.
After I got it set up, it ran for 3 months with out any downtime. But 3 days ago after a power outage my S1 shut down and never started up again.

I get one red light labeled "pwr" and one flashing greenish/yellowest led in the upper left hand side of the control board.
The LAN adapter thing... the Ethernet port blinks a few times with a yellow light before fading out.

Help me plz Anyone.
 The blades get hot but I can't connect to the device. The fan dose not spin even when it gets really hot.

When you pressed the reset button, the device reset to the original config in the firmware, so whatever you did to get it configured the first time, you need to do that again. 

If your network is 192.168.2.x and the default for the antminer is on the 192.168.1.x network, an IP port scanner will not see it.

You can configure your desktop/laptop to a 192.168.1.x address and find the antminer at 192.168.1.99.  You can then change the antminer IP and reboot it.  Change your desktop/laptop back with its normal IP config and you should be good to go.
legendary

Help me plz Anyone.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Dear  Customers,
The production of Antminer S1 is discontinued, except for the warranty parts reservation.

Happy Mining  Wink

BITMAIN

Holding on to my S1's, hopefully the value will go up again like the Asicminer USB's did.

I have 3 running downclocked and downvolted.

I will hope for a btc price rise to cause an s-1 price rise to 350-400 usd each.

I paid 520usd  for these 3  and I have earned .4btc with them.

Every single Antminer S1 ever sold by Bitmain already has made ROI or still makes it.
No other Hardware  vendor of 2014 can make that.

S2 is diffrent story. Kinda makes you want S1 design with new chips.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Dear  Customers,
The production of Antminer S1 is discontinued, except for the warranty parts reservation.

Happy Mining  Wink

BITMAIN

Holding on to my S1's, hopefully the value will go up again like the Asicminer USB's did.

I have 3 running downclocked and downvolted.

I will hope for a btc price rise to cause an s-1 price rise to 350-400 usd each.

I paid 520usd  for these 3  and I have earned .4btc with them.
grn
Activity: 357
Merit: 252
I have 8 available for sale in canada

how much and where in Canada are you?

$250 USD plus shipping, located in Vancouver
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Dear  Customers,

Happy Mining  Wink

BITMAIN

Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE

BITMAIN creats a new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Bitmain. Antminer, which is valid on June 9th, 2014. This page is controlled by BITMAIN.
While the old one www.facebook.com/pages/Bitmain/602849346422962 is invalid, because it was attacked by bitmaintechs.com, which is scam.
Please note and remind your friends or clients when you read this information, to be carefull to choose the true channels to place the orders.

https://www.facebook.com/Bitmaintech.Antminer is reactivated on June 10th, after Facebook finished the investigation of attack, any news will be issued on this page.

BITMAIN
June 10th 2014
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have 8 available for sale in canada

how much and where in Canada are you?
Activity: 578
Merit: 508
FYI

Bitmain is now showing the S1 as out of stock.

Pages:
Jump to: