Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 5. (Read 346282 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I can't figure out if Rock Miner is a machine or a contract to host. 90% of what's in those two pages makes no sense at all!
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
or you can see about rock miner's new gear here the x-box looks like a power house.

chrome translates it better  here goes:

so frankly  I am thinking  you need to order 2 pieces  600gh each 1 btc each  But for now it has promise

that means 1.2th hash at 1300 usd and 1440 watts

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
We have plenty of S1s in stock.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I was going to add afew ants to the cart and suddenly!!!!. And its Too late :/.. And Now!!!!
Bitmain can you extent the s1 sale for  another week? 7day more only. 

Is there another S1 version 2?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Dear  Customers,
Antminer S1 has been officially discontinued production except the warranty parts reservation.

Happy Mining  Wink

BITMAIN

Cry
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Dear  Customers,
The production of Antminer S1 is discontinued, except for the warranty parts reservation.

Happy Mining  Wink

BITMAIN
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
0.409 per S1 now

0.409X663=~$271

the bump in BTC probably moved S1 EOL by at least a month.

It will EOL when the farms are cleared out.
Activity: 116
Picked up 6 more S1s.  All looked new - no dust or leaking paste.  All hashing away fine.  Thanks BITMAIN!!!
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
0.409 per S1 now

0.409X663=~$271

the bump in BTC probably moved S1 EOL by at least a month.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!
Activity: 226
BITMAIN ….. your site is not working… I show that I have a valid coupon that is about to expire in a few hours, but when I check out, the cart will not allow me to ad the coupon. I need to use the valid coupon on my order … Can you tell me why using my valid coupon on this S2 is not working ?

I have some S2 Coupons valid 11 June.
Asking .2BTC each. Or make me an offer.
Again these will save you $400 off each S2.

You are missing the point… my coupon shows as valid ! The shopping cart won't let me use it … By the time bitmain checks in tonight the coupon will go from green to grey .. Im not paying for a coupon when I have one that SHOULD be working  for me ...
Activity: 84
BITMAIN ….. your site is not working… I show that I have a valid coupon that is about to expire in a few hours, but when I check out, the cart will not allow me to ad the coupon. I need to use the valid coupon on my order … Can you tell me why using my valid coupon on this S2 is not working ?

I have some S2 Coupons valid 11 June.
Asking .2BTC each. Or make me an offer.
Again these will save you $400 off each S2.

check the time in Shanghai, not where you are.

I did … and I still have time… the coupon is still green ..

2014-05-23 16:58:00~2014-06-06 16:58:00

When I look at the world clock it shows Friday the 6th at 2:12 AM what am I missing ?
legendary

check the time in Shanghai, not where you are.
legendary

S1 is ending itself, but not ended by these late  guys~  I suspect that these guys will be ended by Bitmain's next gen chip, which still has not been officially announced yet. There are already lots of rumors about it.

Exactly, S1 is super solid "on average", great foundation for the v2.0 product. S2 is intermittent version, in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
 as a bit of news ASICMINER may put out an s-1 killer in the x-box   a 400gh 450watt 400usd unit.

well, they just coming soon...no posted prices as far as I can see. Bitmain strength is in fast distribution and high reliability and that takes time to establish, but I am totally open to try- make use of my power supplies.

here is a link

we are  still short info but at 400 usd 400 gh and 400 watts  that would be the end of the s-1.    best case

I am thinking it may be 500usd   350gh and 450 watts  my guess

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7026464

here is you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdk2dmNcyPI

http://www.rockminer.com/  uses new  am chips

S1 is ending itself, but not ended by these late  guys~  I suspect that these guys will be ended by Bitmain's next gen chip, which still has not been officially announced yet. There are already lots of rumors about it.

i pretty much holding our for that. we need something because according to my calculations (which i am no expert calculating mining potential) we going to be in trouble mining wise toward the end of the year. hope bitmain comes through with something great for us.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
 as a bit of news ASICMINER may put out an s-1 killer in the x-box   a 400gh 450watt 400usd unit.

well, they just coming soon...no posted prices as far as I can see. Bitmain strength is in fast distribution and high reliability and that takes time to establish, but I am totally open to try- make use of my power supplies.

here is a link

we are  still short info but at 400 usd 400 gh and 400 watts  that would be the end of the s-1.    best case

I am thinking it may be 500usd   350gh and 450 watts  my guess

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7026464

here is you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdk2dmNcyPI

http://www.rockminer.com/  uses new  am chips

S1 is ending itself, but not ended by these late  guys~  I suspect that these guys will be ended by Bitmain's next gen chip, which still has not been officially announced yet. There are already lots of rumors about it.
Activity: 97
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy assassins
S1 coupons are no more?

Dang I was hoping to score a couple.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Just sold my Ants for about 190€/piece. Anyone have any ideas when these will become useless (power costs more than it makes)?

It depends on BTC price. Can run for around 4 months at this btc price and 0.15 energy charges.
Pages:
Jump to: