Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 250. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 251
yes, a fee was included. Anyway, the order now changed to "paid". It still says expired but I think it's ok now.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Did you include a small transaction fee in the payment? Otherwise it can take hours to confirm.

Is that correct ?
I thought the transaction fee (or lack of it) can affect the speed of inclusion in a block (& 1st confirmation), but there are 4 confirms already so doesn't that mean it is already in a block and only time needed for rest of confirmations (barring a major failure of the Bitcoin protocol) - or am I misunderstanding it ?

You are right. The fee only affects inclusion or not of the tx in a (first) block. All subsequent confirmations are just next blocks in the chains. So if your tx has got 4 confs already, you just need 2 more blocks on the chain and you'll get all 6 confs.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Did you include a small transaction fee in the payment? Otherwise it can take hours to confirm.

Is that correct ?
I thought the transaction fee (or lack of it) can affect the speed of inclusion in a block (& 1st confirmation), but there are 4 confirms already so doesn't that mean it is already in a block and only time needed for rest of confirmations (barring a major failure of the Bitcoin protocol) - or am I misunderstanding it ?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
I made an order a little over an hour ago and paid it in full a couple of minutes later. However, no confirmation was shown in the order page, like it was never received. My payment now has 4 confirmations in my wallet, it went through quite a while ago, but the site failed to register it. Now the order is displayed as "Expired", even though I paid for it. I ordered from Bitmain a couple of times before and this is the first time this happened to me. Anyone else ran into this problem?

Before you ask, yes, I sent the BTC to the right address.

Activity: 22

my shipping stiil stuck at HK for more then 2 days too,
Date   Time    Status       Location       
2014-01-23   20:05:32   Pick-up   SHENZHEN CITY       
2014-01-23   21:50:41   Shipment depart from Shenzhen Distribution Center ,will be sent to the next station Shenzhen Distribution Center   SHENZHEN CITY       
2014-01-24   00:29:32   Shipment depart from Shenzhen Distribution Center ,will be sent to the next station Tin Shui Wai Distribution Centre   SHENZHEN CITY       
2014-01-24   03:40:23   Shipment arrival at Tin Shui Wai Distribution Centre   HONG KONG       
2014-01-24   13:09:44   Shipment depart from Tin Shui Wai Distribution Centre ,will be sent to the next station Tin Shui Wai Distribution Centre   HONG KONG       

wondering  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
still no change in status for order 00120140122022414147TY9ReASr0689 since 'shipped' on the 22nd...

Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Dust on some S1 miners delivered recently:

Our testing farm is not dust free, so more or less our miner will have dust on it. They are all new miners. But as the testing farm is under construction, and lots of dust during the construction, so a miner which has been tested for only 24 hours there, will have dust on it. The dust does not mean it has been mined for months before we ship it out.  The construction has almost finished.

The PCB were produced in batch, and the same batch of PCB will be enough for 1 or 2 month production. The aging test usually lasts for 24 hours, some of them will stay in the testing farm for about 3~5 days.

The warranty is always the  90 days.

Activity: 27
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
After fail in a price negotiation with Bitmain, someone here starts to troll.  It is sad that he cannot stop our customers keep buying Antminer and getting their investment back, and cannot push up the difficulty by his worthless words.

And his "big thing" in the thin air will just not push the difficulty up as easy as he trolls. Bitmain does big things in mining industry, and we know it is not easy to make it so big.

Last hours of sales before Chinese New Year.

It is not only you sir. I will stop trolling about your price I do not like it. But I like the way you treat your customers and as you can see this still works. But it will not last long
Good luck to you and watch yor horses during new year Wink

Кво и е на цената бре. В Ebay са по 1800-2000 паунда, а 1.9BTC са под 1000.
Тия, дето смятат да копаят с тях да му мислят  Grin
Ти си знаеш работата. Бих те помолил да си ги пуснеш играчките на отделен акаунт, така че да си следиш 100 % какво добиваш и като изкараш това което си дал да драснеш тука или на пм. Тя това и е на цената
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
Mining Stably, Delivering on Time, if not Pre-Shipped.

claimed to have shipped on the 22nd....

« Sent to: edgar on: Today at 12:11:12 »

Hi edgar,
please kindly check the staus for order 00120140122022414147TY9ReASr0689
it will be shiped out on Jan.26. you may check the tracking number in your account later.
thanks for your interest in our products.
 Smiley
Thanks. Either way, in case Bitmain sees this, my order ID is 00120140126041003775Wh31cBf80652 . If need be, I can provide transaction details. Hope this gets sorted out Smiley .
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
I made an order a little over an hour ago and paid it in full a couple of minutes later. However, no confirmation was shown in the order page, like it was never received. My payment now has 4 confirmations in my wallet, it went through quite a while ago, but the site failed to register it. Now the order is displayed as "Expired", even though I paid for it. I ordered from Bitmain a couple of times before and this is the first time this happened to me. Anyone else ran into this problem?

There have been a few in this thread. As far as I know all have been worked out in the end.

Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
I just got this message moments ago:

you may place the order before Jan 26th, 14:00 Beijing time, miners will be shipped out on Jan.27.
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Activity: 434
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
Sounds like around 3 hours left? go go go!

2 hours actually.
Activity: 434
Sounds like around 3 hours left? go go go!
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Hi, lots of customers are asking about when we will stop shipping. The official CNY holiday starts on Jan 31st, which means the custom will work on Jan 30th. The UPS will only stop work on 31st, and re-start work on Feb. 1st. So generally speaking our logistical service provider are very hard working. However, to prevent the potential risk involved by the holiday, we will stop accepting the in-stock order on Jan 26th, 14:00 Beijing time,  and all of the paid orders will be shipped out before the Jan 27th ends.

After the in-stock miner ordering stops, we will start to sell the miners to be shipped after the CNY. CNY ends on Feb 7th, and we restart the shipping on Feb 10th. Price will be adjusted as well.
Interested too - If I order NOW some units off the Bitmain site, will they be shipped before the CNY freezes al transports? Or will I have to wait until february?
Jump to: